mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

FEEDBACK | A better car experience?

niko.

Level 7
IGN(s): tahm, K248, oifi.

DATE: 19th June, 2020.

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: By randomly spending some time driving around Karakura and thinking to myself, I have developed some thoughts on how driving experience could be made better in Karakura. These ideas consist of:
  1. The bus.
  2. Car Parks.
  3. Set driving laws for Karakura (Do's and Dont's)
The bus, to the side of the shopping district, is a slight issue for the fact that it's on the wrong side of the road for Japan- it's on the right side whereas it should be on the left- and that it permanently takes up a whole lane of the road, meaning that drivers have to drive around it. A quick fix for this could be flipping the bus around and making a bus stop type thing, seeming as the bus is there 24/7.

What this could look like:
2015_01.jpg
A small part of the side of the road, where the bus is parked. This would be easy to implement where the bus is now, as the pavement is already much bigger than pavements anywhere else, leaving room for more things to be built to make the road not as boring.

Car parks are very rare in Karakura let alone being not even useable due to the fact that if you log off during your car being on the ground, it will disappear. There's only one public car park in Karakura, the bowling alley one, as well as the private car parks in Luxe and outside the Akihito Estates. This could be increased, but I'd love to see a way for cars to be parked, to make Karakura slightly more modern, as cars are a rare thing to see in Karakura at times.

With being a police officer and having a car, the line between knowing what and what not to do with your car is unclear, especially with the mass lag that cars bring to you while you drive. Perhaps a clear set of rules could be put out, showing people how to abide by Karakura's laggy driving laws.

Im6

Level 184
DENIED

- Thanks for the feedback unfortunately we've chosen to deny this.
- Bus' already have another purpose that'll be up & running shortly.​

Users who are viewing this thread