pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
IGN: gtvo (basically 4 suneaterchan)
DATE: 11/2/20

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

With the new map coming, I'd like if a designated practice spot for both Cheer Teams could be set up somewhere in the school, we are the only team that doesn't have a designated spot for practice with things that we can use for practices, but every other sports team as a practice area.

What are some things that would be in this area? Thanks for asking buddy, here is how it could look like!

Nothing really much more to say than that, I know it may be a stretch to have a whole gymnasium for Cheer, but if even a small space in the new gym area in the school could be designated for both of the cheer teams, it would be very appreciated. We are getting a small fun balance beam added to the Spartan roof side now, but for the future map, something like this would be cool.

I also want male cheerleaders. I edited this in on November 5th. Please, I would like them a lot.

No longer captain but this still good do it please, thanks. Goodbye. Also not on team anymore but it’s still wanted by the new captain sun.

End of feedback, goodbye.

Last edited:

RoseRP

Level 46
Not much needs to be said about this - but it's true. Cheer-team does need a designated practice spot & a spot where they can host tryouts besides the Rooftop where it's normally held. +1 from me.

Note; Cheer Team's can also take place in a 'dance' styled room, so typically large mirrors would be placed around the room. Since there's two cheer teams, it most likely either would need to be two separate rooms to avoid clashing schedules. [Perhaps one on the 'Spartan' Side, and the other on the 'Bobcat's' side.]

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
IGN: meneaterchan
DATE: 11/2/20

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

With the new map coming, I'd like if a designated practice spot for both Cheer Teams could be set up somewhere in the school, we are the only team that doesn't have a designated spot for practice with things that we can use for practices, but every other sports team as a practice area.

What are some things that would be in this area? Thanks for asking buddy, here is how it could look like!

Nothing really much more to say than that, I know it may be a stretch to have a whole gymnasium for Cheer, but if even a small space in the new gym area in the school could be designated for both of the cheer teams, it would be very appreciated. We are getting a small fun balance beam added to the Spartan roof side now, but for the future map, something like this would be cool.

I also want male cheerleaders. I edited this in on November 5th. Please, I would like them a lot.

No longer captain but this still good do it please, thanks. Goodbye.

End of feedback, goodbye.
+1, should be a gymnasium with the basketball court being outside or having their own gymnasium

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
I think that this is a super idea and I really love how you incorporated that all other teams have a place for them to practice! Having a cheer area for practicing, tryouts, etc personally I think would be a good idea and another room for new roleplaying scenarios.

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
+1

As long as it can be used by others, mainly because I would like to see myself in a lot and I mean a lot of mirrors to flex my pink lavish suit. But if not then I'll partly agree.

I also have no affiliation to cheerleaders so this would serve no purpose to me, other than being able to look astonishing.

Users who are viewing this thread