Feedback | Claiming doors

pashy

Level 183
IGN:
pashyy

DATE:
6/12/2022

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
So I'm unsure if this would be the best idea but, I think shop and property owners should have access to the door claiming commands ONLY in their property's region (If and only if it's possible)

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Well. . Some towers like mine, the tower elevator is open for the public (Mine not yet but soon) so, renters will be responsible for closing their own door. . However, most renters have high amounts of people to be added to their door that wouldn't be enough for signs in some cases and even if it did it just makes my tower look very ugly

So instead of making a town request or making a lot of tickets I thought alternatively property owners can instead access the plugin, claim doors for themselves, change the administrator, etc. - From a general outlook I just think it's a good idea because like- property owner gets in editmode and all, adds a door, just claims it himself very simply instead of uh, requesting staff. . (Again, they get access to the plugin only in their property's region)

I don't know I just think while it's not the big effort to just request staff for it, it would be simpler and make more sense for shopkeepers and property owners to do the job themselves. From another perspective, the GMC system being removed it removed the many tickets for GMC as well - So, if this gets implemented, it also would decrease the amount of tickets required - My renters cba to request staff please I don't want ugly signs let me claim the doors for them T_T
(it gives the property owner full responsibility for his own property)

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
mods are able to caim doors too I believe, make a /help ticket and they should be able to come help you? but +1 for the suggestion nevertheless

alicethingy

Level 25
poisonedthingy
poisonedthingy
Rich
Though I do believe mods can do this, I have to struggle with the movement of my tower and claiming MANY doors. So, I mean this would not only help us but take a load off of staff tickets.

+1 / if possible.

pashy

Level 183
mods are able to caim doors too I believe, make a /help ticket and they should be able to come help you? but +1 for the suggestion nevertheless

Yes, they are. I fully acknowledge that and infact antonyms reclaimed the door for me "I just destroyed my elevator door by mistake"

Though, instead of making a ticket for it, it would've been quite the simpler solution I just replace it and use the command to claim it back myself
I don't know I just think while it's not the big effort to just request staff for it, it would be simpler and make more sense for shopkeepers and property owners to do the job themselves.
So instead of making a town request or making a lot of tickets I thought alternatively property owners can instead access the plugin, claim doors for themselves,
just claims it himself very simply instead of uh, requesting staff

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
- A safer version of the Staff's claimdoor has been added to properties, meaning you can lock and unlock doors in apartments, houses, estates, etc.​
- The command is /p door lock​
- You can also add managers to the doors which allows them to add and remove door members for you (this is particularly useful for estate and tower owners)​

Users who are viewing this thread