mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

FEEDBACK | Kill Permissions Re-Evaluation

hebwig

Level 111
if they do end up removing kps people will care less cuz you can get replacement for any type of major- so it will just go down hill.. more gangrp but in a bad way.. people just wont care about their chars cuz they cant die..

Hi! I address your concerns throughout the thread itself and my replies. It is not an issue if less deaths occur whatsoever. Forced / permanent character death is not a normalized thing within writing-based roleplay communities. I appreciate your feedback greatly & want to reassure you on some things you may be confused about, so make sure you do read through some things (even if they're long). Take care!!!

IsNate

Level 10
oIsNate
oIsNate
Omega
Okay, I have a suggestion. Instead of KPS being an ooc-consented thing, what if you have it as something like a non - cannon death? I recall something from a different roleplay server where if someone got kPS they could kill your character, but they would not really die. They would just wake up with no recollection of what happened. maybe you could add they can't play the killed character for 3 ooc days, ext ext and if someone wanted their char to really die / be killed it would have to be consented.? also if a gang lets say got kps from them leaving, if the person is killed it would also clear their memory of them ever being in the gang?

Lizalopod

Level 130
Okay, I have a suggestion. Instead of KPS being an ooc-consented thing, what if you have it as something like a non - cannon death? I recall something from a different roleplay server where if someone got kPS they could kill your character, but they would not really die. They would just wake up with no recollection of what happened. maybe you could add they can't play the killed character for 3 ooc days, ext ext and if someone wanted their char to really die / be killed it would have to be consented.? also if a gang lets say got kps from them leaving, if the person is killed it would also clear their memory of them ever being in the gang?
NLR is just way too complicated honestly. Feel like it would spark a whole ton of confusion and arguing.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed

- This has been met with its fair share of controversy, however, after discussing this with the rest of the staff team, we've decided to go in this direction for the future of gangs and combat.​
- If you have an idea or suggestion for changes to the new rules, feel free to create a feedback thread!​

Users who are viewing this thread