Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
IGN: Uncapitable
DATE: 01/17/2021 | 17 February 2021

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: A change in the rolling (/roll) system;

- The current rolling system is pristine, though, I feel like changes could be made within this system; I feel like you should be able to roll a little higher (25+ to 75+) if you are for example using a weapon against said person who is just using their fists.

- I feel like it would be more fair if players who are using a weapon during a fight against one another whom is defenseless (weapon vs no weapon), be able to roll a little higher than said unarmed person. The reason as to why I think this would be more fair, is due to the fact that some weapons have a long range (Naginata, Katana, Spiked Bat etc.).

- I, myself, think that the current rolling system once again is perfect, the only thing I’m currently suggesting is the fact that players should be able to roll higher if they are using a weapon against a unarmed player. Of course, there will also need to be defined /rolls for one another who are using weapons against eachother;

ROLLING SUGGESTION:

[!] Weapon vs No Weapon (Unarmed):
> /roll 175 for the one who is carrying a weapon.
> /roll 150 (depending on age) for the one whom is unarmed.

[!] Weapon vs Weapon:
> Should be the same /roll(s); /roll 150.

- If this suggestion was to be implemented, it would give a somewhat more fair advantage for one another who is using a weapon against a unarmed one, this is more of a minor suggestion, but it’s worth giving it a chance due to the fact that weapons are not easy to be dodged, this would certainly make it more realistic and exciting.
——
Thank you for reading!

Last edited:

pashy

Level 183
+1

YES, I SUPPORT

ADDITION:

I'd say the unarmed rolls 125 and armed 150 is better honestly. NO BIG DIFFERENCE, BUT I JUST SEE IT BETTER SOMEHOW.

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega

Too confusing for new players. The system we have now is easy to understand and use- Adding weapons and then age into the mix will make this like doing maths, calculating all the numbers together. CombatRP and Rolling in general is a very common system for ALL Players, this would only benefit those who are heavily involved in CombatRP thus making those who are not involved VERY confused

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
0.50/0.50
I agree that this would make roleplay way more interesting when it comes to gangrping but I also disagree becuase it makes gangrp way more difficult and confusing. One thing I already dislike about gangrp is the fact that people tend to argue a lot in /looc before continuing rp. I'm neutral on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread