Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
IGN: HighlightedTwin
DATE: 3 / 8 / 2021

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I feel like this kind of suggestion was made but whether or not if it was,

Dear Staff, please normalize actually responding to feedback threads/posts with official Accepted/Denied responses! I know staff already have conversations regarding the feedback and decide it on their own leading to casually moving the feedback post to the reviewed section of the forums for feedback which is fine! However, I prefer that there is a clearly stated response by staff, whether it be the owner or S.A.s before it gets moved. Sometimes it's not clear if the feedback was taken into consideration of it being accepted and/or worked on or not. There are many reviewed feedback posts I see without those kinds of responses, some of that feedback being very good with no official response to them.

[IMAGES IF ANY]: nOh

Im6

Level 184
ACCEPTED

To clarify, all feedback is reviewed & discussed by staff before being moved into the reviewed section even the ones not directly replied to.

During meetings however staff go through feedback in bundles, going through 15-20+ ideas at a time even and all of their comments so writing somewhat detailed responses for each to respond with - Alongside implementing the ideas that we have accepted after the meeting is over becomes difficult - From here on however I can assure you time will be designated to mark before moving.

Users who are viewing this thread