players online

FeelinAnxiety BMD

FeelinAnxiety

Level 4
FeelinAnxiety
FeelinAnxiety
Notable+
IGN: FeelinAnxiety, FeelinUrFarther
Previous bans/warns/kicks: In the past I have only ever held 1 ban, it was a 7 day long ban for cosmetic abuse in 2019-2018 it's hard to remember and since then I've come a long way and matured.
List any applications you have created on the forums:
Accepted:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.20783/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-1.25841/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-app.44060/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/feelinanxiety-latin-app.50135/
Denied:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hight-app-feelinanxiety.44640/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-lang.22984/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-lang-2.23001/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/feelinanxiety-tutor-app.50096/
Describe your activity on the server: I am rather active within the server, i play up to 7+ hours a day and hold a total play time of 3,917 hours. Most of which is spent gangrping.
Specify your Discord name and discriminator (USER#????) and if you have a microphone: Yes, I have a working microphone
Specify your country of origin and time zone: UnitedKingdome, England, BST

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?: My motivation for applying thrives off of my current interests in SRP. Those interests consist of; GangRP, profiting/economy, and community. I try to be as involved with these topics as possible, but I have found it to become harder with me being a member of SchoolRP for so long. I have been around on this server since late 2018, so I am already used to the majority of events that take place. The lack of opportunities currently have felt quite draining and rather boring. Black Market Dealer is one of the more enticing and intriguing jobs to have. Dealers meet all sorts of different people even if they don’t get to know them on a personal level, this position increases reputation and interactions. The thrill of being around exotic and illegal weapons/goods entices me and is something that I am very passionate about. Even though I may not be BMD yet, I already have a large supply and have been profiting from which many people know me for that. Being accepted as BMD would give me a better chance of expanding my knowledge, communication skills, and Icly financial status. Personally, I would like to push myself to be more active with a group of people that I have interests with, and that I could feel as though I was part of a team. I feel that I would be a perfect fit for this service because I am already quite experienced, and have the basic knowledge with the mindset to learn and expand from that of my peers.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?: I have great communication skills and am not scared or shy to speak out, I have common sense and great initiative. I have plenty of experience in gangrp whether it be fighting another gang member, a kpd officer, running away from someone or hiding. I'm smart enough to know when I should and shouldn't act on any perms and when not to give a reaction. I can follow strict rules without ever thinking or needing to break them and often come up with ideas on how to better improve gangrp for those who chose to take part in it.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?: In the past i have been in many gangs, here are some examples: ‘Shokaku’ 'The River' 'Kishi' ‘Ghost’, ‘YKS’, ‘YMN’, ‘Yankii’, ‘Cross X’, ‘Syndicate’, ‘ZT’, ‘Hakai’, 'Santarossa', 'Akhihito clan' & 'McCarthy’. This shows that I'm more than capable of working with and around my team as many of these past gangs had squads of members who would be assigned to certain jobs and permissions which to many I was a part of and in my opinion I would say my capabilities are very flexible.
What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?: Not long before applications had opened there was a discussion in the suggestions chat about a cargo shipment or import of goods. The suggestion I had been thinking about over the past couple days was to implement some sort of heavy duty metal container that holds valuable goods possibly including either hard cash, electronic equipment, some form of emp or jammer to disable cctv, this type of container could be opened with a fire axe or maybe a implemented bolt cutters. Another idea was a much weaker container, maybe a wooden container that can be opened with a crowbar, in this crate would be such things as spray cans, fake IDs and maybe alcohol. These crates could either be an event, a reward for verified gangs or just something that you could find randomly with no warning.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?: Yes, throughout the past years ive been gangrping all of the above have changed either drastically or minimally however, I have been able to adapt myself to these changes and fully understand the rules around combat, permissions and the weapon profiles.
Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?: Yes I am aware that upon leaving the black market, the lead will be granted kill perms on my character and will be eligible to use them upon any time they please within the 7 day period.
Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?: Indeed I am familiar that if my character is/are killed or permanently arrested i will be removed from the blackmarket.
Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?: Yes, it's quite obvious to me that I or any other black market dealer should not reveal or leak any confidential information foreshadowing any future events or plans with the BMD.

Full Legal Name: Matteo Hanayama
Criminal Alias: Yokai
Age & Occupation: 21, Adult
Gender & Marital Status: Male, In a relationship

Ethnicity & Race: Italian, white
Known Languages: Italian & Latin
Former Associations/Occupations: N/A
Highest Level of Education: Highschool

Physical/Mental Ailments: Anxiety
Known Family Members: Eiji Hanayama & Blake Hanayama

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail: Matteo Hanayama stood at a towering height of 6 foot and 4 inches, weighing around 220Lbs. His noticeably blue eyes gave a dead gaze to whoever presented themself before him and were highlighted due to his tanned skin and his black shade of hair. A cross was tattooed on the knuckle of each middle finger and he spoke with a noticeably raspy Italian accent.
Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail: Matteo Hanayama’s true potential shines when it comes to anything numeracy or business related. He has a keen eye for potential and will not be satisfied by anything but perfection, He speaks with class and respect for the people around him. On the other hand Matteo can be what some would call, vicious. Not in the way he speaks but his body language and actions. He has a tendency to stay calm or ‘Chill’ in high risk situations. This allows the male not to underthink or overthink in punishing situations. If you were to know Matteo on a personal level you would find he has a good sense of humour and loves to crack a joke.
Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail: Matteo Hanayama was born in a small town east of Rome named Jenne. Here he grew up as a boy living as a lonely child, his parents did not discipline him at all. This gave the boy a sense of freedom and built him with a sense of self discipline. His family being a member of the working class he began work at a young age. Ironically the italian boy worked in a pizza shop at the cash register exchanging orders and money between customers. Naturally the boy grew an interest in numbers and business work. Further into the boy's life he managed to move to japan driven by his business aspirations and widened job options that were available. However due to the boy's young age he was forced to attend the local school where he closely studied mathematics and enterprise and marketing, as his knowledge on the two subjects were already up to standards this only solidified his understanding. The male got the idea in his head that the school had been holding him back from success and put a pause on his ambitions therefore he devised a plan on getting himself kicked out of the school, permanently. In order to succeed in doing this he began to read each and every rule of the school and memorised them by heart as he thought in order to break the rules he must understand them, and that he did. During this plan, he discovered the thrill and the immense amount of adrenaline he would gain from breaking the rules, and he enjoyed it, however he did not expect to find himself breaking the law. Not long after moving to karakura he realised the demand of illegal goods and equally high crime rate in the city thus proving to be one of the most if not the best way to make profit. He first began investing his money and time into this side of business with buying spray cans and selling them to gangs desperate enough to buy them for a small amount extra than the original price, a further way he would involve himself in illegal businessing is buying alcohol and selling it to younger members of the public for a larger fee due to them not being able to acquire it legally.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer: The church is an uncommon area for gang members or any type of crime to go on which is the beautiful part about dealing behind it, the multiple exit routes including the sewer entrance near Masamaru Station and the forest that surrounds it to be able to disrupt line of sight if to be chased. Dressed in a smart yet unrecognisable suit the male wore a black ballistic mask which evidently echoed the males heavy breathing under it. As the individual approached him, he observed their figure and outfit from head to toe. He gave them a subtle nod before the two exchanged hard cash for the black market item. He stood there for a moment as he counted the cash, after making sure it was all there he gave a second nod to signal the individual to leave and awaited for the next to arrive.
Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer: N/A

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

-
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the black market dealer role; unfortunately, we (as a collective decision) have chosen to deny your application.

- You have failed to meet the 300 word requirement for backstories in the black market dealer application format. In addition to this, the suggestion you provided is practically somebody else's (as you state). If you choose to re-apply, please work to making your application unique and to stand out from others who apply for the role! Take care.​

Users who are viewing this thread