Do you have Discord? If you do, list it here:
FeelinRIP#6660

How long have you been on the server for?:
Almost a full year now.

Do you have any previous bans or kicks?:
Ban for ERP - https://schoolrp.net/threads/braydenslouchyt-ban-appeal.21879/

List your past and current applications:
Spanish Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.22458/

College Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/j-still-p-z-g-college-re-apply.26669/

Marfans Syndrome Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/marfan-syndrome-application.26914/

What’s your motivation for applying?:

I've always had a thing for helping people, both OOCly and ICly. I've taken time to think, and I've thought to myself that helping people is what I am good at, and what my character is skilled at doing. I may not have gone through some of the things that others have, and some people may be stubborn. But, I always try to make them happy, no matter what. I always will put myself above others in almost all situations. My character is the same way. He puts everyone above him in any case, still trying to help others, and not caring for his health.

What are you applying for?:

I am applying for Psychiatrist.

What do you know about the role you’re applying for?:
I know how to connect and understand people. I am always making sure everyone is okay ICly and OOCly. As I said, I always put others before myself. I've never officially helped someone, as I sat in a room and had a deep conversation. But, I still have a lot of experience with helping people. I co Whether it's just a late-night talk, or a planned out call over Discord. A big thing that I am good at is listening. Listening is a big part of caring about people. Listening shows that you truly care for them and worry about whatever they may be going through. I believe that I also have a quite calming nature. Keeping cool in tough situations, making sure others are staying calm in their situations, all of it. In conclusion, I have been getting positive reviews on my help. Just listening when it's needed, giving advice when it is needed. Always caring for others before myself.

Do you know the basic Color Codes for medical emergencies?:
CODE BLUE

A very serious medical situation, a possible fatal incident, such as; a stabbing, beating, etc.

CODE RED

A fire has broke out in and/or around the hospital area.

CODE BLACK

A supposed bomb threat.

CODE PINK

The kidnapping of an infant or a child.

CODE WHITE

The exodus from a particular area.

CODE SILVER

An individual is armed with a firearm is currently operating.

CODE GREEN

A necessary evacuation from the hospital.

CODE ORANGE

There is a presence of hazardous matter or material.

CODE VIOLET

A violent, non-cooperative individual is on the premises.

CODE YELLOW

A natural disaster has struck.

CODE BROWN

Severe weather is eminent

Are you aware that each position has a set minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)
Yes, I have acknowledged this.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I acknowledge that if I am inactive, I can be demoted. I take responsibility for my inactivity.

What do you know about basic medical knowledge?:

I really know how to connect with people on a deep scale. I know how to understand them, and I know how to listen to them. I’m always helping my friends, no matter what. With my skills of helping other, combined with my calming nature, I think I ma very fit for the job of helping others.

List all the EMS roles and their jobs:

Head Physician

Head physician is the director of the hospital. Their job is making sure everyone works properly by forming a safe and proper environment for both the staff and incoming patients. They look after the employees by giving them advice in their certain field. Head physicians are known to have knowledge in every branch of all of the medical fields.

Clinical Manager

Clinical managers look after the clinical leads, making sure their job is being done properly, as well as looking over all the other staff members, making sure they feel confident in their c working position and environment.

Clinical Lead

Clinical leads are in charge of a specific medical branch and are in charge of people falling under that branch, which includes giving them orders and training new members of the staff team.

Surgeon

Surgeon is a physician who treats disease, injury via operative or manual manner to change body tissues, bones, direct and coordinate other staff within the team and follow established surgical means during the operation.

Doctor

Doctors, also known as physicians, are licensed health professionals who help maintain and restore human health through medicine. They examine patients, look over their medical history, diagnose illnesses or injuries, give treatment and counsel patients on their health.

Nurse

Nurses plan and provide medical and nursing care to patients in hospital, at home or in other settings who are suffering from chronic or acute physical or mental ill health. Nurses perform diagnostic tests and advocate for patients' health and well-being.

Psychiatrist

Being a psychiatrist gives completely different experience, has different responsibilities and requires different skills than nurses, doctors or physicians. Their job includes working with mental illnesses, comforting people in need of help, giving them advice and helping them treat the illness. They ****ize people's experiences and help them find the answer of what's wrong with them or how to deal with their issues better.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How are you like during and off shift?:
My character on the job wouldn't be too different than being off the job. But, on the job, he'd be very attentive. He'd always be ready for anything and anyone that needs help. he'd never be slacking on the job, as in just being on his phone, or not paying attention to anything at all. Off the job, he'd be a little different. He'd be a little looser and more relaxed. He'd still always care for others, though. He'd always help anyone in need, no matter what. My character likes to hang out with others, but he is fine with being alone.

How would you describe your personality in summary?:

My character is a very caring, loving, and insecure person. He appears intimidating due to his towering height, massive wingspan, his mesomorphic build and his many tattoos across his whole body and face. He is almost perfectly described as a ‘pleasant surprise’. He cares about everyone in Karakura. He has a hard time dis-liking others. The only way that he could dis-like someone, even hate, is if you hurt his loved ones. He’s a very loving person. He treats his friends as family and keeps them close. He doesn’t like to lose friends though. He has had plenty of his family members die or even friends who have just stopped talking to him. This is what causes his worries about himself. He wonders what is wrong with him for people to just stop talking to him. Over all, he’s a very happy person when he’s happy, yet a very dark, sad person when he’s in a bad place.

How would you describe your appearance?
My character would appear intimidating to some people. He’d be 7’5” and weigh 240lbs with a mesomorphic build. His limbs would be abnormally long, as well as his fingers. He’d have a number of tattoos on his face, arms, legs, chest, you name it. He’d have sparkling brown eyes, and have silky jet black hair. He’d usually be wearing a team jacket with black pants and white shoes.

Do you have any mental or physical illnesses we should be aware of?

*( Please link or show evidence if an application was required )
Marfans Syndrome Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/marfan-syndrome-application.26914/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/marfan-syndrome-application.26914/

Jacob was Born on July 15th, 2002. His mother, Makena Zaldivar, and father, Mateo Garcia. He'd be a younger brother to Snow R. Potente and an older sibling to his others. Jacob was always a quiet, observant child. He looked deep into every conversation; he listened to the small details. Jacob was always looking for trouble, though. He would fight others over the little things. Whether someone was joking around with his friends or it was hands-on conflict. Jacob was a very protective person. He held his friends close to heart and never let anyone hurt them. In his younger days, Jacob made a name for himself in the grade. He was the scariest and most intimidating on the playground. Despite his looks, Jacob was caring for others, he wanted to protect himself and the people he loved most, and that's what he did. Whether it was helping his sister or helping others, he never backed down from any challenge. When Jacob was five-years-old, he was at his house with his mother, his father out on a "Business-trip" for two months. He went to use the restroom, and when he came back, he saw men. Strangers that had masks and guns, sifting through his family's belongings. He never backed down from a challenge, but not this time. He looked over to the kitchen counter to see his mother tied up in a chair with duct-tape over her mouth, muffling the screams for help. Jacob yelled out for his mother, alerting the intruders. One of the men grabbed him from behind, but Jacob didn't go down without a fight. Jacob bit the man's hand, tearing out his Perlicue's flesh. The man dropped Jacob to the floor and kicked him in the stomach, sending him flying. The man would continue to beat him while he was down senselessly. The men would tie them both up, Jacob sitting across from his mother, he would talk to her, reassuring her everything would be okay. One of the men ordered the others to take whatever is valuable and leave. As the men did that, the one who called them would walk over to Jacob's mother and begin to beat her up as well. Jacob, being tied up, could not do anything but thrash in his chair and beg the man to stop. The man seemed like he was going to kill Jacob's mother. But he stopped. He'd order the rest of the men to leave, but before he left, he'd shoot Jacob's mother in the stomach and chest. Jacob would stay quiet, squirming in his chair for a couple of minutes, getting out of the rope. He'd un-tie his mother who fell to the floor, dead. Jacob would begin to cry. The first time in years, he cried. His sister and father were not in town, so he had to deal with his dead mother. He buried his mother in the backyard and made a make-shift head-stone. One-year-later, Jacob was dealing with people that were bullying his friend. They knew who he was and came prepared. When Jacob went to lunge at one of the boys, the boy shanked him in the arm and cut his face with his finger-nails. The boys would rush off, throwing the weapon away. His friends would take him to the nurse's office which patched him up the best they could. On his way back home with his 3-year-old brother. They would be about two-and-a-half blocks away when a black sedan slowed down near them. The window rolled down, revealing nothing but the muzzle of a rifle. Jacob grabbed his little brother's arm and began sprinting, but he was not fast enough. His brother was hit in multiple places, including the neck and chest. Jacob was hit in the calf and fell to the ground, screaming in pain. The car sped off with the sound of laughter. Jacob would see if his brother was still alive; he was not. He cried again. He continued walking home, leaving the body of his brother behind, for he had no strength and was not able to carry it. What would've been a four-minute walk turned into a ten-minute walk. When he finally got home, his sister, Snow, searched for any medical supplies they had. There were none. She resorted to using paper towels and rubber bands. When Jacob and Snow turned 13, they decided they needed a better place to live. So, they chose Japan. They booked a flight with all the money they had and made their way to Japan. from then, Jacob has realized things. He can resolve a situation without fighting; he can take care of others without fighting. He learned things about the world, others, and, most importantly, himself. He realized that he needed to help his friends and he can't do that with his fists, but with his words. He realized that he is wise and smart when it is coming to helping others. With this, he made an oath to himself. An oath that he would help anyone and everyone in need. Whether he knew them or not. This made him strive to go into the mental health field, and strive to become a psychiatrist. He even started volunteering to help people at the hospital before he moved to Karakura.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Jacob Zaldivar Garcia

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.

Given Name(s):

Jacob

Preferred Name:

J.

Male

Religious Denomination:

Christianity