imgayforwomen

Level 111
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?: Ordinqry​
Past warns/kicks/bans?:
I've recieved a few warns earlier in the game and a few kicks for AFKing and Role Requests, though I do not have any bans.​

What is your timezone?:
Eastern/EST​
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
Yes, I do have discord. Nugget#2148
Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
Describe your activity on the server?:
I would say that I am pretty decently active on the server. I would usually get online after school ends or if it were on weekends, when I wake up. In summary, I would say that I play roughtly 5-10 hours a day not counting if I have soething to do outside of SRP.​
Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I completely understand this and I will more than likely not go inactive without a reason.​
TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?:
From what I know, the student council is a group of students from both college and highschool brought together to improve the school. The councillors are in charge of thinking up ideas on how to improve the school for both students and faculty as well as keeping students from breaking school rules such as the rules on the ruleboard in the front area of the school or the rules of a classroom.
Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
I brought myself to apply for council. I didn't have anyone encourage me to apply.
What does the school council of Karakura do?:
The student council of Karakura do their best to improve the school and think up of the best ways to do it. They are to tell the principals or deans about this idea and try to set it in motion. If or when the idea is set up, if it is a rule, then the councillors are to enforce these rules as well as the other rules of the school. Councillors are also authorized to engage with clubs and help with their events.
How would you describe your work ethic?:
To describe my work ethic, I would say I am determined to reach a goal when I have one and I work my hardest to get it. If my goal was important to me, I would be very dedicated to it. I am very productive when it comes to work if I enjoy the work. I enjoy cooperating with others and in my perspective, I'd say teamwork is pretty important as a councillor.
What interests you the most about the student council?:
I would say the thing that interests me the MOST as a councillor is the debating for ideas. I remember debating ideas in school a few times both ICly and OOCly and I have come to enjoy debate a lot. As a councillor, I do believe there would be a lot of debating involved when it comes to finding the right answers or comparing ideas. When it comes to debating, I would try to find the pros and cons of the situation and argue using important points on both ideas to get my side to win.
Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
I do not have past experience on other servers though I have learned a lot with being on SRP. Looking back and seeing I found the server almost a whole year ago, I wish I found this server a long time ago.
SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I don't think all ideas are awful but if a councillor did submit an awful idea, I would try to look onto the bright side of the idea and the bad side of the idea. Using those factors, I would compare the pros and cons of the idea and see which one outrules. If that doesn't work then I would ask other councillors about the idea and see what they think about the situation. If the other councillors agree to the idea, then we could try to see if it could be improved. If the other councillors disagree with the idea, I would compare their conclusions with the pros and cons and see if the other councillors were right about it.
In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:
I would try and defend myself and list out the pros of the idea and compare it to the cons. After I explain how it could be good, I would try and see if the idea could be improved. If after the idea is improved and the councillors still do not like it, I get their side on it and throw away the idea depending on their responses. If the councillors do like it, I would try to improve it more and get it put into the school.
There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
If the debate does turn into an argument, I would try to stop the argument and step in. If they continue to argue, I would try to either get the Council President or Council VP to stop it. If that won't work, I would try to get my hands on school faculty, possibly the dean or principal to stop the argument. Though I don't believe there would be a lot of arguments in the council seeing that council members should have come across this question when they first applied.
A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:
I would immediately try and step in and stop them. If they continue to bully students, I would quickly find school faculty to help, preferablly the dean or principal, thought teachers would work as well. If the student getting bullied was hurt, I would get them to the nurse's office while the faculty member is dealing with the troubled councillor.
The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
If he or she said something that targetted me or my friend, I would try to calm myself down before asking why they said it and if it was to hurt me, I would contact the dean or principal about the situation. If it was during a debate, I would try to ignore it if it angered me and continued with the debate normally. If it was during an argument, I would ignore them and just stop the argument and simply walk away before they might've angered me more.
There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
If I noticed the situation, I would try to discuss with them what was going on between them and try to solve the problem they had. If they still has tension or drama between them after I tried to help, I would try and get another councillor to help them with it since I wouldn't have been able to do anything. If the tension or drama STILL continues after that, the council president and vice-president would probably be brought in.
There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:
Since I know councillors would probably have less authority than school faculty, I would probably rush and find a principal or dean to solve the situation. As school faculty, they should not be abusing their power and if they did, they should obviously be reported to the higher-ups of the school. Other than contacting the principal or dean about it, I don't think there would be much I could do to help other than if the school faculty member was assaulting students, which then I could help by bringing them to the nurse.
Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:
I know from both IC and OOC experience, friends don't get special treatment. As a councillor, I would not get them out of trouble and tell them to go to detention. If for whatever reason they start hating me for it, that would prove to me they were a fake friend that just used me. If they don't hate me for it, then it's good for me since I could still keep my friend.
IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS​
Character Name: Felix You Cortez MacLeod

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 20

Character phone-number: 649-723-467
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Felix is a loveable person though a bit annoying. Felix is more of a normal person. He enjoys many sports and would be more than happy to play if you asked. If something annoyed him, he would be a bit grumpy about it though he'd just shake it off when he talks to someone else.
Character appearance/attire:
Felix is seen to wear a lot of different outfits usually seen to be casual wear. He'd have 4 different tattoos and sometimes you could spot them though he covers them up most of the time. He'd also often wear either a pair of glasses or AirPods.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I think everyone should have the same chance of getting in as I do. I also don't think I have a lot to compare to other people since I'm not really that recognized in Karakura. I am determined to become a part of the council and I can only hope I make it in.
Why do you want this position?:
I want this position so I can be a part of helping the school. I enjoy coming to the school everyday and I can only think of making it better as a councillor. As a councillor, I would be able to do so much more to improve the school than just being a student here like enforcing rules with other councillors or learning more about the school and its rules.
What interests you the most about student council?:
The thing that could interest me most about the student council would be because I could be a part of a group where debating would be for helping the school. Since I started to debate, I have loved the experience of being able to argue without any problems, especially fighting for something in the meantime. Other than the enjoyment of debating, I would also enjoy being a part of the council to push my mind to its highest point.
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I am hoping I can contribute to the school by thinking of ideas or events the school could hold to both improve the school and bring enjoyment to the students like a fundraiser or carnival event taking place in the gym or roof, somewhere with a lot of space. Another thing I could contribute to the school is enforcing the rules as a councillor. Seeing that people don't really listen to rules, I could help enforce the school rules along with the other councillors. From what I've experienced, I've also seen groups of students ganging up on other students, which I would have to have another councillor help me or if another councillor needed help, I could help.

oph

Level 165
ACCEPTED
───────────

You have been accepted as a Councillor!
Your application has been decided by the council higherups to be applicable enough to become a student councilor

. . .
Make sure to join the KA discord, by clicking HERE
and request your rank in #roles and then ping any SLT online to get the role.
You may also do the same to get it in-game, or just ask in /help; If you have any questions, DM a president or a vice.

Users who are viewing this thread