mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

FERNANDEZ, SANTINO. | Biography, Version One.

juli

Level 17
juliiets
juliiets
Omega+
phonto(2).jpg
SANTINO PARK-FERNANDEZ. | From me, the Moon - Lav
As usual, do not take any of this information ICly. This biography is written for sheer OOCly purposes; if you'd like to take something IC, please ask first.
However, I do give the section an allowance for the letters. That can willingly be taken into character - it isn't something to be hidden.

BASICS.

NAME, santino park-fernandez.
PREFERRED NAME, santo.
REASON FOR PREFERENCE, his sister.
AGE, 37.
DATE OF BIRTH, may 1st, 1986
STAR SIGN, taurus
NATIONALITY, japanese.
ETHNICITY, spanish-vietnamese.
RELIGION, shintoism.
SEXUALITY, unlabeled.
STATUS, widower.

PHYSICAL.

HEIGHT, 195cm. [6'5]
WEIGHT, not available.
SHAPE, muscular mesomorph.
HAIR COLOR, brown with teal streaks.
EYE COLOR, heterochromia, blue and green.
DISTINGUISHED FEATURES, he has tattoos along his left arm and a scar on his left eyebrow.

PERSONALITY.

POSITIVELY, considerate, and giving.
NEGATIVELY, an antisocial workaholic.
MORALS, decent.
STABILITY, very.
LOYALTY, very.
GENEROSITY, decent.
IQ, 125.

EMPLOYMENT.

PRESENT, a doctor at Karakura Hospital.
PAST, a pediatric doctor in Kyoto and Tokyo.

RELATIONSHIPS.

FATHER, rafael cruz fernandez sr. [1966 - 1988]
"I wonder if I’d be making you proud.. you would’ve loved Akari."

MOTHER, lori aurora park [1967 - present]
"How I miss you. I’m sorry I left Spain how I did."

BROTHER, rafael cruz park-fernandez jr. [1986 - present]
"I've never hated anyone the way I hate you, Rafael. I'd wish so many things on you
if I absolutely could, but you're still my brother and I'm obliged to love you."

SISTER, angelica elizabeth park-fernandez [1987 - 2004]
"Sweet Ang. I'm so sorry I couldn't save you. I could've prevented it, I could have stopped
it from ever occurring. I'm so sorry."

DAUGHTER, akari itoa yoko-park [2003 - present]
"You will forever be my favorite girl. You are my daughter, but you're also my

best friend and I'm so grateful that I met Kel. I love you, kid."

DAUGHTER, anita park-omori [2003 - present]
"Nini! My little girl. You've grown so much; your development in this world

has gone beyond measure. I love you, kiddo, so very much."

SON, ryousuke park-takashima [2005 - present]
"You're an idiot. Kidding. . . sometimes. You're a great son, and I'm so

proud of you. I love you, thank you for everything."

EX-WIFE, kelli itoa jeong-yoko [1986 - ???]
"You were always a good woman. . . In most cases. I'm glad our divorce was on good terms, though

the moment you disappeared. . . You shook our family's world and I can't forgive you
for that."

WIFE, cala laurent-park [1988 - 2018]
"Oh, my dear Cala. I miss you more than words can express. Every moment without you is an

eternity, and it tortures me in so many ways. It's been hard, the last five years without you, but I'll still carry on. I still cannot believe
that someone could be so cruel as to take you away. I miss you so so much, C. I hope you still feel my love wherever you may be."

GIRLFRIEND, kure kaseya [1991(?) - present]
"My beloved
. I never expected to recall what love was since the passing of Cala, but I luckily met you. You taught me happiness
in ways I didn't know existed. You bring out the best in me, I will forever be grateful for you. I love you, my dear."

NEPHEW FIGURE, karl m. stark-ketsueki [2003 - present]
"Through the toughest times, kid, you have stood by my side and by Anita's, more importantly. You're a great kid, I'm

thankful you're still around. I love you and Allen both a ton."

[ OTHERS TO BE DETERMINED ]

EXTRAS.

Santo's overall caring demeanor is shown throughout his career. As a doctor, he's known for his exceptional skill in medicine as well as his ability to keep his patients at ease. Despite the long hours at his job, he always puts time aside to be with his daughter, Akari, or with his dearest friend Ichika. He's a devoted man to both of those people, taking care of them before himself at times. His compassionate nature leads him to be trustworthy within his work environment and community as a whole. In his free time, he enjoys taking a walk to the monastery to continue his religious practices. He also favors going to the cemetery every Saturday, leaving a bouquet of the same flowers - pink carnations - for his beloved wife, Cala Parker.
When he's not doing these things, he continues on an artistic path, typically spending his time working on tattoos with his close friend, Anita Yamada. He also loves visiting another of his close friends, Kure Kaseya - affectionately known to him as Kureka for her intelligence - and spending much of his time with her.
Another thing he does, he writes letters. Noticeable papers will be seen sitting in his coat pocket, or perhaps sticking out of one of his books. Mayhaps they will be found sitting around his workspace, or even lying on a table in his apartment. They're usually found to be addressed to an unknown woman's name, or to 'Amato,' meaning beloved in Italian. They never go anywhere; he keeps them in a small collection. It's quite mysterious, the things he writes - from love letters to conspiring mysteries, including what might've happened to his father. . . An interesting story, that. Perhaps he'll tell a person about it one day.

Santo love club! Thank you to all who brought Santo as a character to life. Rex, Caitlyn, Rosie, and many more to name -- thank you.

Last edited:

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
NEPHEW FIGURE, karl m. stark-ketsueki [2003 - present]
"Through the toughest times, kid, you have stood by my side and by Anita's, more importantly. You're a great kid, I'm

thankful you're still around. I love you and Allen both a ton."
SOBBING I LOVE TÍO SM

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
GIRLFRIEND, kure kaseya [1991(?) - present]
"My beloved
. I never expected to recall what love was since the passing of Cala, but I luckily met you. You taught me happiness
in ways I didn't know existed. You bring out the best in me, I will forever be grateful for you. I love you, my dear."
:3 me when

Users who are viewing this thread