Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Ferrei

Discord Name & Tag:
Leoo#8214

Previous bans:
1 ban for maximum warning a couple years ago

Describe your activity on the server:

I believe this is the most important part of my application due to my recent decision to come back to the server. I have been away for around 7 months and I have just recently decided to come back and be more active again. So, recently, my activity hasn’t been the best, obviously, but, for the last few weeks, I have been logging on daily and trying to do more things and get the hang of the server once again.
With all of that said…
HOW ACTIVE WILL I BE?
I can’t, obviously, promise that I will be online with the same frequency that I had before quitting, however, with the knowledge that I have from the force, I believe that I can commit to it and be an important piece within the faction, trying my best to contribute and help with the same responsibility that I had when I was around last time.

Which timezone are you in?
BRT (GMT -3)

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

Accepted for:
Council (november 2020)
Shop Owner (2021 - no app)
KPD + KPD Internship (april 2021)
Event Team (july 2021)
Staff (september 2021)
+ language apps

Denied for:
College app x2 (2020)

What is your motivation for applying?:
I still believe I can contribute to the KPD as a whole and I have been trying to find new things to do on the server and, pretty much, things to develop in roleplay. I believe that by coming back to the faction I will be able to recover that energy and motivation on the server by getting a ‘fresh start’ and, also, correcting some things that I did wrong during my first journey here.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have a fairly vast knowledge of the KPD work overall, however, due to me being away from the server for 7 months, I believe that I lost some of the touch I used to have with the police work as a whole. With that said, I believe I understand most of the mechanics, paperwork and roleplay rules, however, I will have to get used to the new updates in order to give my best to the force once again.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Since SRP simulates a city, the police is a necessary institution in this kind of environment, being a ‘necessary evil’ to fight against the chaos that could happen without it. Now, to a more technical aspect, the police on the server, serves as a way to enhance the roleplay by adding stakes and risks to crimes while, also, creating a fair fight with the forces that are brave enough to be against them.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Gabriel Hart

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male; he/him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Masters in business and minor in criminology

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
JSL, Spanish and Korean

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Gabriel had to make his own path to success, coming from a not so wealthy family and without much background to give him the opportunities that he seeked. With a lot of determination and hard work, he, eventually, was able to build a successful company for him and his family to use as a financial basis for all of them. This whole story made him quite a confident, selfish and ****y person, usually trying to do things by himself….. which could lead to some unfavorable situations.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Gabriel is somewhat of a workaholic, usually favoring his work over his wellbeing, however, being a rather playful person, he is usually seen trying to put a lighter tone to the environment that surrounds him.
In more casual situations this trait is really present, he will let out a lot of jokes… that mixed with some alcohol could lead to some limitless jokes…. oh boy..

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Gabriel’s mother (former officer Maria Hart) was an inspiration to him, being a harsh, yet, loving person that, in his eyes, could accomplish impossible tasks. To him, the police force is filled with people like that, careful, funny and careful individuals that know when to be serious that, to him, is enough of a reason to earn it’s own kind of admiration.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
For sure a leader. Building a successful company from scratch made Gabriel a rather self focused person, always relying on himself to make the tough decisions and to plan strategies for his business. This way, he grew to become a leader, taking actions instead of waiting for things to happen and, usually, being the first one to speak out and assume responsibilities.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Gabriel was born in Brazil in 1996. A humble family with a small business but with a lot of dreams to achieve. By the age of 11 he already had a quite complex schedule, working in the mornings and studying during the afternoon… But that wasn’t quite the dream life for the young boy. By the age of 13, an opportunity appeared! A scholarship program that promised to be a life changing experience… And he, for sure, wouldn’t miss it. It was a long year of struggles and sacrifices but he managed to earn a spot in the program.

At the age of 14 he was already living on his own in a foreign country and speaking a language that he had just learnt. Clearly, times weren’t easy but he didn’t allow it to get over him, finding new ways to manage his life and to live comfortably….. And the way that he found to deal with that problem was to do what he was so passionate about: Business!
Gabriel was 15 when he started a small sales company, running around Karakura trying to sell items that he bought from shops for a higher price, making a small fortune from it. Within a few years of that sales habit, he decided to open a business with a partner, Joyoung shop. The shop was quite successful and he was able to accumulate a large fortune to his name and to financially support his family that had just moved to Japan as well.

Time passed and the business industry didn’t seem as appealing as before. The challenges didn’t seem to change, the brand wasn’t growing the way that he planned so he decided to sell his share of the company and take a small vacation. He came back to Karakura just to see his mother, Maria Hart (that back then was a detective) at the hospital with her neck slit open. Fortunately she didn’t die, however, she retired soon after the fact, leaving a sense of disgust in Gabriel’s throat.

From that point on, Gabriel promised himself to continue his mother’s legacy by giving Karakura the justice that it needed. He gathered his notebooks and dusty backpack and went back to college but this time he went to study criminology with the objective to join the KPD and continue to follow his mother’s steps.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No you can’t. This would be classified as possession of minor weaponry and could lead to a pretty harsh sentence depending on the situation you are found with such a tool.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Bandage
Reading glasses
Paracetamol
Lactulose
Cough Syrup

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
Assuming my character himself isn’t in a corrupt arch or anything similar, the situation would follow this procedure:
- record the event with either your bodycam or a recording device to gather evidence
- stop the officer to commit further abuse
- Help the inmate (if the abuse was physical / serious)
- reach out to a someone in a higher up position than the officer committing the abuse and demand some sort of punishment to such act
- if the officer is the commissioner, fill out a court case (with the video proof) to build a case against them.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
Depends on the situation. If you are alone with the co-worker and the assaulters, you should be calling for backup while trying to do your best to assure that your colleague isn’t going to suffer major injuries. However, if the situation is small enough to be controlled by the two officers, I would say that it’s safe enough to use all the adequate means to manage it yourself (either using your taser to stop the assault at that point or any other police equipment that is, again, adequate for such a scenario).

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
Assuming, again, that my character isn’t corrupt himself, I would follow up a similar approach as question number 3. Firstly, I would gather evidence of the crime and bring it to detectives and KPD higher ups in order to investigate / build a case on it. If the evidence isn’t enough, I would work with other officers to build some possible baits for the officer in order to get overwhelming evidence against them and, eventually, get them punished for their crimes.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
Assuming, yet again, that my character isn’t corrupt, my character would either fine or arrest them for attempted bribery (not sure which one of the punishments is adequate today, since it changed a couple times before).

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 327
Senior Admin
Police Lead
Media Coordinator
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to give you a chance at becoming part of our faction!​

WHAT NOW?
-
In order to proceed, you will need to join the discord server that house
the faction you have applied for. To find it, go to the SchoolRP discord
server (CLICK HERE) and search for our discord server!

- We will also need you to be online to receive your introductions and
the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as part of the faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread