BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
IGN:

BearDucky

DATE:

16th November 2022

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

My suggestions come in a variety of different ideas thinking about certain festive ideas for the Christmas that is yet to come. However, I thought about an addition to the possible SRP Christmas. Adding certain NPCs, such as the usual: Santa, A reindeer, and possibly even Krampus? I understand it's not what players need, and I'm talking about players who know where things are. Furthermore, I relate this to the idea that this would be a fun adventure for all to go on old or new players. I understand this point may be unable to be done but having certain Christmas type areas such as unused picnic area down by Block I. Overall, that's not my point. However, I would love to see some form of NPC being able to actually fully roam around the map!
Possibly even relating to past events where an individual may earn up to 250 yen after certain things set by the roaming NPCs.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/
COMMUNITY:

Of course,​
my suggestion isn't major and doesn't really affect much, but I thought it would be a cool thing to suggest, and how it could benefit the community is to celebrate Christmas. As well as to give players something does during Christmas as friends would go help each other find these quests or whatever they are called. And as I said not everyone will want to do this. It would just be cool to see actual free roaming NPCs instead of stationary stuck to the ground NPCs.

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Instead of NPCs that you can't actually roleplay/interact with, the Event Team will be doing a lot of stuff in December!

Apply for event team!

layzah

Level 43
layzah
layzah
Omega+
Neutral.

Okay, this sounds PRETTY cool. Howwevverr, the event team would feel left out cause they got replaced by NPCs. :grimacing:

Ghostfire

Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
I think Hiroto Akihito should be brought back solely to serve as a Santa for Karakura (let's ignore the fact that he killed 6 people)

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
We won't be adding more non-essential NPCs, but there will be an advent calendar this year as well as a festive present hunt.

Users who are viewing this thread