mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

File: Arthur G. Fushiguro |Biography|

TheBellPlayer

Level 1
TheBellPlayer
TheBellPlayer
Omega+
While You walked home from your friend's party you stumble on a black file almost tripping over it. As you looked down seeing the Unknown FILE your C̴̡̦͎̯͕̠̖̬̀͠ų̶̛͎͓̖̭͝r̶̡̛̜͇̬̱̜̦͈̩̼̗͈̆͋̇̈͌͛͌́̂̎͐̚̕͝ͅi̶̛̙̯̼̟̜̙͙̜̯̦͎̾̉͛ͅó̷̡̳͕̰͕͆̀͐̈͊͘ş̸̩̤̪̳̫͇̩͎̳̑ì̷̠̣͚̙t̴̡̧̜͔̑́́͛̅͘͝y̷͈̼͓͚̤̎̑̎̒̀̄ got the best of you and took it home. After you got to your house you place it on a desk near a window and first thing you see is this name at the front. You opened the File

1696061320019.png

=================================================================================================

1696062460175.png

Image was blurry due to my movement since he noticed me... Its like every time i try taking a picture from my phone or any photograph from any device (even the old ones) it just stops working right and gives me no color...

*There were more pictures but they had no color nor perfect angle and the first one that you saw was only one that had a little color*

He was sometimes seen in a white suit calling it his work clothes and sometimes visit a person. Some how he spotted me from a building on the 3rd floor window and he was looking right at me I think or at my phone but otherwise it scared me... making me fall back but when i looked at my photo it was the same thing like the rest but with a white crack on it and a little led lights and some static?.
I did check my phone and it had a cracks on it lens so i had to change it :(

1696064949365.png

After i took it and printed i looked at my phone to find this....

1696065039738.png
I saw on the top left "Follow Him and you shall Fall"
=======================================================================================================

Full Name: Arthur G. Fushiguro

Surname: Fushiguro (After adoption), Bigcash (Before adoption)
|
Nicknames/Alias(es):
Mister Smiler - Due to his random Smiling and Weird Aura when you around him
Mr. Smiles - Due to his random Smiling and Kind Personality
The Smiler - Due to his random Smiling

J̶̛̛̛̯̹̬̙͕̣̦̘͇̘̬̥̣͗͛͒͗̑̆́̈́́̿̐͐̊̓͌̈́̐̎̈́̈̋͛̌̕͠͝ͅÖ̴̧̢̮̞̺̗̩̻͈̝̙͍̖̟̹̻͔̘͙̯͙̩̳͇̱̱̪̹͛̓̌̉̀̒̆̈̀͛̓̈́̐̀̀̑͂̓̀́̽̀͒̕̚͘͝͝͝Y̶̢̝̣̥̻̞̩̠͔̲͚̫̗̤͔̬̋̂̍̏B̵̢̢̛̖͍̣̖̤̝̝̥̬͓̭̯͎̭̖̤̪̬̘̣͙̹͇̳̝͉̣̰̳̣̞̮̪̟̌̊̽͛͐͂̑̈́͂̏̔̾͒̓͌̐̅͋͗Ơ̸̢̨͉͇̫͙̹̣̹̠̜͖̻̩̱͍̤̳̹̳̭̫̯̬̣̭̤͚͓̣̦̙͇̮̗͈͜Ÿ̵̧̡̢̢̛̛̻̙̭̥̼̥̯̲̖͙͔̮̥̰͍̳͈̻͉͓͓͓̗̮̬͓́͒͛̀̓̾͊̉̔̽͌̈́̎̊̈́̒́̔͆͑̅͐̀̌̐͗̕͘͘͝͝ͅ - Sometimes his random smiles can turn someone sanity upside down

|

|
|
Height: 5'7
|
Weight: 140
lbs.
|
Build: Slim but a little fit

=======================================================================================================

Skin color: Albinism

Eye color: Light Blueish

Hair Style: Flat, spread out, covers the
forehand, and sort of over the eyes

Hair color: Red hair and yes its his normal hair color

Abnormalities: Having natural Light red hair, finding people easily when their outside. Sometimes when months past he falls on the ground getting black burns marks out of no where and when he stands up again the burn marks starts to heal but only faster they only disappears after a few days. Only a few have heard him say some?.... demonic voice type language? For some reason every time he goes in the forest park he gets out every time with a bear chasing them. Smiles for no reason out of no where sometimes. When he was close to a Geiger-Mueller detector it started beeping a little... is he nuclear or..... anyways there is also more things but i can't list them all. One more thing some times laugh out of the Blue the laugh depends on his mood if he is neutral it be a normal laugh but when is he is happy he makes a silly laugh but when he is angry, sad or any type of negative emotion his laughs are deep and creepy.

Date of Birth: October 31st

Place of Birth: Bessemer, U.S

Race: Native American-German-a bit of Russian

Sexual Orientation: Unknown Most likely straight

Religious Beliefs: None

Political Beliefs: Capitalism and Communism

=================================================================================

Appearance: Arthur stands at 5'7 with a slim but little fit build. He is seen with a red uniform but sometimes seen in other suits. When he is with his red uniform he wears sunglasses and when he is in his white suit he wears a large hat (Am guessing does not like the sun that much). His presence would bring some joy and/or annoyance or weirdness . His smile would be warming to other but scare to the ones who knew he longer.

Personality: I can't pin point his personality since it changes all the time from selfish to caring for others to being weird to being evil its all over the place...

Diseases/Illness: He use to have radiation sickness but still thought it

disappeared. Maybe do have Diseases or Illness but they are unknown

Equipment: I only seen him have his phone, sunglasses, and hat maybe more but idk

Hobbies: I only see him visit friends, walks around the place (even the sewers) and he sometimes fish.

Voice: I couldn't really get that close when hearing him talk so he talks normally idk but i do know he is good at singing but rarely does it.

=================================================================================

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: I have not seen any

Likes and dislikes: He likes being involve of things and weapons. He Dislikes people watching him (Yeah I figured that out long ago)

Skills: Best at speaking and learning languages and maybe more

Talents: ....

Family:

Bigcash: Davis M Bigcash (Brother)

Fushiguro: Can't list them down since it is a large family

His Back story is unknown to-------

You saw it ended there with the ink making a line that goes off the black File. When you closed the Black File there was this Red ink that was spoiled on the front making a smudge You think it is blood since it was a different color from the rest. You heard a beeping sound from the File and it got louder so you yeeted the file out your window. The File explode right when you throw it out the window. You look shocked and you heard a sound from behind and when you looked behind a Ð̶̛̻̱̜̙͖̀̊͆̒å̴̳͎̩͉͑͐́̏̕͜r̴̖̮̤͔̀̌̄̓͝ͅk̴̢̝̖̜̭̓̓͋͐̕ ̵̢̟̥̥̩̆͑͛̈͝£̵̜̭̱̝̥̓͒̐͊̾ï̸̭̤̘̱̳̌̊̆̂͝g̴̪̥̥͔̳͊͂̉̈́͐µ̵̘̮̪̠̫̂̔̒̀͑r̶͕̖͕̻̜̊̇̂̊̚ḛ̸̪̪͍̼̂̐̿͌̓͋ had a spiked bat in hand and swing down.... That was your last moments.

(This Biography is still WIP so it will be change at many times)

Backstory (Still working on it): Arthur use to have a family that traveled a lot but on a cruise to Karakura they died to a hurricane. Before Arthur was a orphan when he and his family was in Russia. Arthur got into a radiation accident and walk into a radiation bubble out of no where and had to go to the hospital thankfully the radiation only changed his hair, eyes and skin. After Arthur was orphaned along with Davis. Arthur was sent to a orphanage while Davis was sent somewhere else. While other was at the orphanage he learn many languages. He left the orphanage when he was 16 and went to Karakura. While his time there he was adopted to a large family called the Fushiguro.

Last edited:

soratheonly

Level 55
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
I'm impressed, this is a INSANELY CREATIVE way of making a biography! I personally have never seen this before and can't wait to see the way it advances in the future

Users who are viewing this thread