mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Film Club | Leader Application

rinzaru

Level 1
IGN of Club Leader (In-Game Name): _dupp

RPName of Club Leader: Avery S. Ito

Discord Tag: dupry#7145

Club name of the club you are apply for the leadership position: Film Club!

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?

I'm able to make ideas that can include some other clubs so they get something going if they cant think of anything. I can help the members to explore their minds even more to get ideas. I can be a kind and thoughtful friend to everyone.
CLUB INFORMATION

What is your motivation for becoming the new leader of this club
:
My motive for becoming this club's new leader is to keep Ivo's legacy and the club's legacy going! I don't care if I don't get accepted, I'm here to try and get the club back on their feet and get their creative minds going! We can have fun, play games, watch movies and so much more with my leadership! I can make meetings to talk about people's ideas and how it can and can't work. Get them excited for this club, get them motivated to keep going, get them the friendship and kindness they need just in this club. This club isn't about just films, it's about the fun and activities we do! If you hear me on this then you might accept me to be the leader of this fantastic club.

What activities will the club do?:
One activity the whole club can do is giving criticism on movies after we watch them and an activity the club can host is Guess This Movie or Guess The Movie By The Audio (this will have to be in a vc ofc!)

How will the club benefit the School?: It'll be beneficial to those who want to start a career in film making and directing! When we have movie nights it will let people with that wish to see some examples of how they can do it!

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?: Maybe be in SRP for at least 2 months? So I know that they actually know some things about SRP?

Thank you!

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
As informed in the announcement channel of this club before I do not see much potential in this club. That said, this application lacks detail especially in the most important part, club activities.

Users who are viewing this thread