Level 17
findouticly
findouticly
Rich

Out-Of-Character Information

1704638971072.png

What is your Minecraft username?

findouticly, used to be TyroneRP

Do you have Discord? (If so, what is your Discord username?)

Yes, zyley

How old are you? (Optional):

15 years old

What is your time zone?:

GMT+1

Describe your activity on the server:

I'm a pretty active person on SRP, usually logging on for more than 4 hours and actively roleplaying with other people. I'm currently a GangRP'er, but I recently stopped being as active as I used to be in GangRP, going towards becoming a casual roleplayer. I've been playing on SRP for around a year at this point. I started by playing around 1 hour a day, but slowly, as I got more into the RP scene, I started spending more time on SRP. During the summer, there were times where I even played on SRP for 8 hours straight every day. I know it may seem slightly unhealthy, and I realised it was after some time, so I decided to take a 2-month break from SRP, and after coming back, I started spending 3-4 hours a day on SchoolRP.

Monday​
Tuesday​
Wednesday​
Thursday​
Friday​
Saturday​
Sunday​
4PM-9PM​
3PM-9PM​
4PM-9PM​
4PM-9PM​
4PM-9PM​
All day​
All day​

Have you ever been banned? (If yes, when and why?)

I've been banned once for glitching into disallowed areas.

When the dorms were built, I right clicked a stair next to them, which forced me inside of the "disallowed" area, banning be for an hour.1702241659444.png

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive, you will be demoted?

Yes, I do.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for.

A receptionist is typically the first person or employee you meet as soon as you walk into the school, greeting you. They are available to assist you and answer any questions while they sit behind the reception desk. In addition to offering assistance with appointments, directions, token reminders, handouts, and school information, they should emit ease and confidence while approaching you. They should be confident and accurate when navigating all of the hallways, sections, group spaces, and other areas of the school. Additionally, they are in charge of getting announcements, tickets, or awards to the right person for both students and staff at the school. They occasionally assist professors and instructors during their shifts and classes. The receptionist should be viewed as someone visitors and students can trust and who they are not afraid to approach, yet to their other employees, they should be viewed as friends or just ordinary coworkers. When requested, receptionists can make schedules and offer general assistance in various areas of the school.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?

A few years ago, I used to do roleplay with my friends on a privately hosted server. It was some basic things, without rules, in a city. Later on, I decided to join FiveM, a GTA 5 roleplay scene, where I learned most of the basic rules of roleplay. I’ve played there for around 2 years, yet later on, once the community became more toxic and rule-breaking, I decided to quit it and leave roleplay for some time. 1 year ago, I was searching around the internet for some roleplay games, and I came across Roleplay Hub. I decided to join it, and now I have been playing on here for a year and try my best to not break any rules and learn the newly created ones.I have experience in detailRPing, gangRPing, and roleplaying in general. I am not scared to roleplay with newly-met people, and I am not thrown off by new players (greenies), yet I try to interact with them, attempting to teach them the basic rules of roleplay on SRP.

Why do you want to join the school employee faction?

I want to join the school employee faction for several reasons. Firstly, I bring positive energy to any situation I am in. I believe that the positive energy that I bring will contribute to the school employee faction. I'm good at talking with other people and enjoy interacting with different types of people, whether it is with a new player or with a more advanced one who has played on SRP for a longer time. As a receptionist, I would have the opportunity to engage with students and other faculty members from the perspective of a faculty member. Joining the faculty faction will open up new roleplay possibilities and scenarios for me to experience. I find SchoolRP to be a fun place to roleplay, yet when I first joined SRP, I was ignored by most faculty for not having knowledge of the rules, and no one helped me understand them. If I were to be accepted into the school employee faction, I would be able to help every student, even the less experienced ones.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Main Forums Account: zyley (TyroneRP)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/zyley-lost-custom.62674/ - Lost item (denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/car-lost-during-reset.66137/ - Lost car (denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/black-mercedes-despawned.66188/ - Lost car (accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/tyronerps-language-application.67276/ - Russian application (accepted)

2nd Forums Account: MidLizzy (forgotten after I temporarily quit SRP):

https://schoolrp.net/threads/unable-to-destroy-a-jukebox.56605/ - Bugged apartment (accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/application-for-polish.50213/ - Polish application (accepted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level.)

findouticly: College Masters, High School (main)
MrImpreza: Fox, Bear (alt)

Situations
1704638772769.png

During a work shift, a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic. How does your character react?

Tyrone, having anger issues (BPD), would attempt to remain calm, looming over the individual, attempting to seem calm and composed in this situation, understanding that it is important to handle conflicts professionally and with maturity. Tyrone would take a few deep breaths to calm down, before responding politely and respectfully to the student:"I'm sorry if there's something bothering you, but it's not respectful to use foul language. If you continue to be disrespectful towards me, I’d be forced to write a detention slip." Tyrone is aiming to diffuse the situation and encourage a more obedient and respectful tone from the student. If they were to continue, Tyrone would take out a detention slip, writing them down on it. If, after the detention, their behaviour was to continue, I would have to call SLT, asking them to consider a suspension and maybe think about what the student has done.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, - multiple punches have been thrown - How does your character react?

While talking with students behind the reception desk, I would hear some screaming in the background, “FIGHT! FIGHT!" I would swiftly run behind the desk, exiting and trying to find the source of the fight. Once finding the source, Tyrone would notice two students fighting. One of them seems to be bruised up; the other one hasn't seemed to be touched at all. Tyrone would scream “QUIT FIGHTING," yet no reaction was given by the individuals. Since no reaction was given, Tyrone would go between them, breaking up the fight. Tyrone would take both of them to the nurses office, getting them checked up. After some time, the culprit was found. Tyrone would take out a detention slip and hand it to the one with no bruises before walking up to the hurt one. Tyrone checked his elbows and knuckles, noticing no bruising. Now, he would take the one hurt to the counsellor, asking for them to talk about what happened in between them and attempting to find the source. If the culprit was to continue fighting with the individual or with others, Tyrone would be forced to inform SLT about all the situations that have happened between them, asking them to consider suspension or even expulsion.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job. How does your character react?

Tyrone, noticing the behaviour of his fellow coworker, would attempt to have a talk with him, perhaps to calm him down and to ask him to stop doing dangerous things during job hours. If they were to continue the dangerous behaviour, Tyrone would contact SLT to have a talk with them and maybe make them calm down. If, even after the talk, they continued acting dangerously during job hours, Tyrone would contact SLT once again, considering expulsion from the job.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

In the employee break room, Tyrone would act nicely towards fellow employees, making small talk and making a few jokes here and there, lightening up the mood in the lounge. If there was something to happen recently on school grounds between the employees or students, he would discuss what to do in various situations. If there were to be heard screams in the corridors during the break room, Tyrone would be the first one to run out of the break room, looking for any dangerous situations happening in the corridors.

Provide us with at least three detailed descriptions of your character based on your chosen role:

/me
skimmed through the files. His eyes studied every single one of the papers, trying to look for the right one. He moved a few dreads away from his face and let out a short-tempered grunt since this was taking longer than he had anticipated. Finally, he found the paper he was looking for. He picked it up and slid it over the counter to the individual. "Here you go, Mr.Hashimoto.”

/me nodded to the student before saying, "Not a lot of people get schedules nowadays, since they can just look at them online." before standing up from his seat. He reached into the cabinet and rummaged around. He'd have some problems with finding the book: "Ehh... I cant seem to find a sch-" He'd stop before pulling out a dusty schedule from the case. He'd dust the book off before going back to his seat and handing it to the student in front of him: "Here you go, a schedule; you will never be late now, I hope.” A warm smile showed up on his face.

/me smiled at his fellow coworkers. He reached into the fridge and grabbed an energy drink. He cracked it open and plopped on a sofa. Tyrone let out a loud groan. "These kids are getting on my nerves, man.” Before emptying the energy drink, Tyrone would now get up from the couch, stretching himself up, before walking up to a trash can and throwing the empty can inside of it. As he closed it, the odor from all the trash inside came up to his nose, and a small gag went out of his mouth “When was the last time someone cleaned the trash can?” Tyrone now let out a quiet laugh.

In-Character Section

1704638511973.png

Full Name (First and Last Only):

Tyrone Takada
Title (Mr., Mrs., Miss):

Mr
Preferred Name:

Tyrone
Age (the minimum is 25):

Male
Academic Degree:

Masters
Major(s):

Communication
Minors:

English
Nationality:

British
Known Languages:

Japanese, English, Polish and Russian.

Backstory

1704707466482.png
Tyrone Wright is a 37-year-old male who was born on September 22, 1986. His childhood was a mixture of love and challenges as he lived with his loving mother, Imani Wright, and younger brother, Tyrell Wright, but also had a difficult relationship with his abusive father, Denzel Wright. Most of the time, Denzel hasn't even spent time with his own family, mostly visiting the local bars and coming back to the house drunk most of the time. When they were living in England, they lived in the slums because of a lack of funds. Tyrone was surrounded by criminals. The family chose to start again when Tyrone was 7 and relocated to Florida, USA. Tyrone, at the age of 15, found a gang, which he joined. He was taught the ways of crime. A tragedy occurred when Tyrone's father and 15-year-old brother got into an awful vehicle accident, leaving Tyrone heartbroken by their untimely loss. Looking for a fresh start, Tyrone took a part-time job and made some extra money; thus, he made the decision to move to Karakura, Japan, at the age of 20 years old, hoping to find comfort and fresh opportunities in this dynamic city. One Tyrone moved to Karakura. He found out his other brother's family, Takada's, had been living there as well. Once meeting them, Tyrone became attached to the family, being around them a lot. Yet, Tyrone hasn't known a few secrets about the family. One day, when he was out with them, they would be jumped by masked individuals. Tyrone attempted to protect his brother, yet he failed to do so. Once he was found later on, his leg was missing. Tyrone rushed him to the ER, and the EMS took care of him. Once out of recovery, Tyrone demanded explanations. He was told that the Takada family had connections with a gang known as Rokuhara Tandai. After finding out, Tyrone begged to join it; there was no other option other than joining it. Tyrone was forced to KO people, fight with them, even cut off limbs, and murder. Tyrone grew angry towards people who had hurt his brother, attempting to pay them back for the crimes they'd committed, but a realization came to Tyrone’s head: "He became one of them, hurting other people." Tyrone has tried to quit the life of a criminal, but it was hard to do so, being associated with a crime family. After some time, Rokuhara Tandai unexpectedly disbanded for no known reasons. Tyrone could finally rest from the life of a criminal. After around a year, a new gang was created by a higher-up in Takada, "Black Dragons." Tyrone was once again asked to join BD; he couldn't decline the offer because the higher-ups were his brothers. He’d joined the gang but wasn't as contributing to it as he was to Rokuhara Tandai. After some time, Tyrone decided to quietly quit Black Dragons, attempting to rehabilitate himself in the community once again.

When Tyrone was now 37, he would be sitting in his apartment, living off of his allowance. He got a bit hungry, so he decided to go out on a walk to a local shop. Whilst on the way there, he noticed a group of delinquents bullying a younger kid on school grounds, when a caretaker was behind the corner, scrolling on his phone, ignoring the miscellaneous screams coming from the direction of the incident. Tyrone then went to the principal of the Karakura High School to report the caretaker, yet the principal said:

"There's no proof of this happening, so sadly we cant do anything about it..."

Then something hit Tyrone... The urge to fix all of the problems of the modern school system, he decided to apply to become a Receptionist, to maybe help out the kids in need. He decided to apply as a Receptionist, because from when he was in the High School and College, he remembered that all of the incidents happened in the front side of the school, since most of the students spent their time there.

"Hey, are there any free spots as a receptionist?" - Tyrone said to the principal

"Uhh... Not now, but we're planning on kicking out some people out, due to inactivity..." - answered the principal - "Why?"

"Could you hand me the application form, please?" - he said, with a serious tone in his voice

"Uhh... Sure!" - said the principal, with excitement heard in his voice, followed by a little bit of a worried tone, knowing well Tyrone from when he used to attend the college.

The principle would now ride with his chair towards a big cabinet filled with paperwork to the brim. After a few seconds of scattering inside of it, he would pull out 3 pieces of paper, before getting up from his chair, walking up to the desk, and taking out a stapler, stapling the 3 pieces of paper together.

"Hand me over the paper work, when you're done filling it out." - said the principal. "Good luck, Tyrone."

"Thank you, sir." - said Tyrone, before walking out of the principals room.

Tyrone, a few days later, would come back to the school, wanting to hand over the application to the principal but- someone, stopped him before walking in.

"The principal isn't here today." - said a voice, coming from behind.

As Tyrone turned around, he noticed an unfamiliar face... someone who he has never seen.

"I'm the vice-principal, you can hand me the paperwork, I'll make sure to hand it to the principal"

"Uhh... Sure." - said Tyrone, with an unsure voice, walking up to the vice-principals desk, handing the paperwork to them.

"Okay, I'll make sure the principal sees this." - vice-rincipal answered.

"Goodbye." - answered Tyrone, with a straight face seen on his face.

Here was now Tyrone, awaiting for the results of the application to come on his email.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

I want to help Karakura’s students with their studies. I have ADHD, so I can relate to the more challenged students who have a hard time understanding assignments. I believe in my ability to spread good vibes and my ability to relate to individuals with more challenging backgrounds and current lifestyles. My motivation for joining is simply to help and spread good vibes around the school. I chose the school in Karakura since, as I experienced, the town has a reputation of being filled with gangs and rivalry wars. I want students to not take the same path as I did and instead focus on their studies. I believe that if someone with experience, someone who has been on the streets and been a part of a gang, inspired them to be something else, then the town would be looked at more positively and brightly.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (if not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?

I think that I should be accepted over the other applicants because, when I was in KHS, I noticed how other faculty treated new students with disrespect and ignored them. I think that I would be able to make a difference and help those in need. When I first went to KHS, I was completely ignored, and I was alone, with no one to help me with my problems. Often, the faculty made fun of me for not being able to understand some social cues as easily as others. I want to make a difference. I don’t want to be like others; I want to be different and actually help others understand different things, like meeting new people and communicating with the students easily.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

Nope.

Do you have any questions?
No.

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thanks for your paitence and for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction. After review we've decided we'd love to have you as a member of the faction, please DM me on discord for the next steps! - ozinth

Users who are viewing this thread