Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
WelshMidgetRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
WelshMidget#2761

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes I do in fact.

How old are you? (Optional):
For personal reasons I prefer not to say.

What is your time zone?:
BST (my time zone is usually GMT however it changes throughout the year)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, and I completely understand and am onboard with this idea.

Describe your activity on the server:

To sum up my activity on the server, I am usually on the server during my weekends from 11:00am - 10:30pm, as this is the time I am away from highschool and have a break and much more time to play on my PC. During my week days I usually hop on for around 3 hours and I come on between 4:30pm - 9:00pm. In general I would rate my activity on the server a solid 7 out of 10. I am always making sure to partake in events on the server aswell, as I find them very enjoyable.

Do you have any previous bans?:
As of the current I have received no bans, with only two minor warnings, both of which are inactive.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Accepted:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/student-council-hs-application-kritanta-ivanosvki.49385/ (ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.48605/ (ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-kritanta-ivanovski.49446/ (ACCEPTED)

Denied:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application-kritanta-ivanosvki.49356/ (DENIED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/second-language-application.49059/ (DENIED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/council-hs-application-ignore-please.48584/ (DENIED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/chef-application-the_short_witch-remove.50961/ (DENIED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lore-team-application-welshmidgetrp.51468/ (DENIED)

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
I wish to teach Fine Arts

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
As of now, one of my friends (DarkEclipic) has just left the teacher faction. I have heard so many great things from her about this faction, that its fun, enjoyable, a good environment, and a brilliant place to make friends. One of my closest friends (lMorke) is also currently a teacher (history) and it would just be so enjoyable to me for me to roleplay as a teacher with her, and with my applying character who is her daughter, it would just be such a fun time for me and my friends, and such and interesting faction to roleplay in.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes I am fully aware of this, and completely ready to start teacher training the second it is available to me, I'm ready to get it started.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher class logs are used by all teachers to log when they have a lesson so on so forth. They usually consist of the following format.
Period -
Ic time -
Room -
And are used to show when teachers have hosted a class in school, so they can at the end of the month receive their monthly pay. These are submitted though discord.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1. No electronics
This rule is put in place so students are not distracted by electronic means, so they are less distracted in lesson and can focus better on the task at hand and the teacher.

2. No turning around
For a similar reason, children are given the strict rule that they are not allowed to turn around during lesson to speak to friends, as it is distracting from learning.

3. Listen to the teacher not your peers
It is important to not listen to your peers during lessons, as it could give you false information, while a teacher will give you the correct.

4. Put your hand up
This rule is so you do not have all the students shouting out and getting all the answers mixed up, it makes it easier for the teacher to hear the answer, and for the other students too.

5. No speaking during lesson
Students are instructed to not speak during lessons, so they are not distracted, and can hear their teacher well and properly.

6. No illegal items
This rule is put into place for a reason, so students do not use illegal items in school grounds, and if so they will be confiscated.

7. No bullying
this is a rule that is used to stop children from being bullied in the classroom. If a student is seen being bullied the bully I'd to receive detention and the bullied student to be taken away from them.

8. No misconduct
inappropriate behavior of any kind is prohibited, and will result in a detention.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
On SRP, I have been roleplaying on it since September of 2021. Throughout my time of playing SRP my ability to DetailRP, painRP, combatRP, and many more had improved alot. I have gone from not knowing what ooc is, to completely being able to roleplay properly.

off of SRP, I am very much involved in the RP community, roleplaying with friends and doing a SMP with mainly RP. I am very confident in my skills with roleplaying and have been roleplaying since the age of 10.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
Description: this is the person that is incharge of a department. They narrate what happens with the department, and leads the department with their job and subject, making sure teachers are teaching properly, and understand how to handle students.

- QT

↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: this is a teacher that has been teaching for a long enough period of time to be considered Qualified. They have a much better knowletof teaching than a NQT and have much more ability in their department.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: this is a teacher that was recently Qualified. They are Qualified to teach but still can improve and gain more experience.

- UT
↳ Meaning
: Unqualified Teacher

↳ Description: this is a teacher that currently has no experience in teaching. They haven't spent enough time learning to teach to be Qualified and are not yet capable of teaching a class.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
[IC] teachers are the main job of school. Teachers are to teach their given subject to their students during a period of the day. Before a lesson it is announced where, when, and what subject will be hosted and taught. The teachers are to follow a lesson plan that tells them what to do with the lesson. Teachers are to give warnings to students participating in misconduct and if taken to far are they be given detention for their actions. Of a student has questions they are to wait for the student to raise their hand to answer. Teachers are to give tests to their students and have school trips for them. A teacher is meant to let students out after lesson and return any confiscated items wether it be a phone or for some reason often binoculars. Teachers are meant to help host detentions after school and let children out at a designated time. Teachers during spare time often spend time with friends or family, going about their life as a normal person would, as their job is not their life.

[OOC] teachers are given the role of Teacher. They are to follow rules given to them e.g. no gangRP as a teacher. They are to show the plan for a lesson before hosting a lesson and are to have them prepared and approved. Results to tests are to be posted on the

Academic discord for students to view and they are to of they scored high enough are told to give students reward tokens, a small item, and they are meant to give it into the desk that is at the front of the school. During lessons teachers have to include lots of DetailRP actions to insure the players understand what they are doing and to make the RP more emersive. At the end of a month a teacher will receive a sum of money depending on how many lessons hosted during the week. If they have not hosted lessons they will not receive pay. Teachers are expected to follow the rules of SRP and to not break them in any way. Teachers are also allowed to date people icly and are not limited to just being a teacher. They are allowed to partake in regular roleplay outside of school and have they're own lives. Teachers can make families, get married, get divorced, have kids, and much more, they are NOT limited to their role. Teachers can make lots of friends icly and have lots of other teacher friends to RP with. Teachers rules also state that teachers are NOT allowed to date or marry students or anyone under the age of 23 as it is against rules, this is the only limitation to dating as a teacher. Teachers if they host 5 lessons within a month will receive 350,000 yen and depending on how many more they do they can earn and extra 50,000 or so. Also teachers are permitted to spar, however if perms are acted upon during a spar that is considered gangRP and deemed not allowed. Teachers can be demoted depending on lots of factors e.g. activity. The youngest a teacher would be able to date is a PHD College student. Teachers are able to adopted and/or have a child, this means they can raise a child in RP and grow greater bonds with children.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are important to SRP as it is stated in the name 'SchoolRP'. The server is based around Roleplay in school, and you need teachers to be able to do that. Teachers hold the role of teaching the many students of SRP, and without teachers on SRP, it would not function properly. They are important to the server to teach the players, and educate them for exams, test etc, and in my opinion are the most important role of the server. Teachers once quitting the job will have the adult role which can be taken away from them depending on behaviour.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Must have, should have, could have, and won't have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?
Kritanta Ivanovski is a Russian/Japanese girl. She was born on Russia to her mother and father but they died on a car accident when Kritanta was 13. Kritanta is a very beautiful girl, born with partial albinism in her hair and eyes, half of Kritanta's front parting is a snow white, her eyes a silver grey as well. Kritanta has short brown hair, a caramel colour, with lightly tanned skin. She is rather tall, a height of 6'1'' in total. She has a beautiful spider web tattoo on her right arm, covering the basis of it. She has a little bit of a raspy voice, a very strong Russian accent. She has a prosthetic tongue from a long time ago in her past. A scar also runs down her eye, although it is rather small, barely noticeable. Kritanta is different in many ways, she has had a lot happen to her, but she has pulled through it all. Kritanta is unique because of her odd hair and past, it makes her stand out from people, it makes her noticeable. Kritanta has a bright outlook on all her students, believing no matter how troublesome, they can just turn their life around, just like she did. Kritanta thinks of all her fellow teachers as one thing, friends. She believes in every one of them and wishes to befriend and learn about them all. Kritanta is a very kind girl, she always puts others before her, and believes in everyone. She loves to make others smile, brightening their day up, because in her eyes they deserve it so much. She loves her family dearly, and would protect them at all costs, the same as she would for her students. Kritanta on the future plans to settle down in Karakura, and start a family of her own, with her own kids, just like her beloved adopted mother Ayanami Ivanovski, a history teacher at Karakura Highschool.

screenshot-1657211581690.png

Scenarios
/Do not mention use of FearRP/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Immediately after seeing such acts I would walk up to the boys, asking them what all this cursing is for. After asking, and assuming in this situation it is a bad reason, I would simply as them to stop the swearing and cursing, explaining it is inappropriate for school. If continued I would explain the repercussions that will come from this, threatening detention towards them for their actions. Finally, of the students continue such disgraceful behaviour, I will hand them a detention for such inappropriate acts.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Simply taking my hands I would clap three times "hocus pocus!" And waiting for them to reply with "let's all focus".

Assuming in this situation they do not respond to my call of attention, I would shout out towards my students "right! The noise level is getting a bit to high, tone it down guys, and listen". After calling so I would sit down at my desk waiting for silence.

If silence is not given, I simply shout "Right! Wrap up the conversations, now! This is learning time not chatting time your break is for that!" Once doing so and most students have settled down, I would walk around my classroom picking out the students who are still talking, and finally handing them a sweet ol' detention, for disrupting the class.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
If other teachers are in the lounge I would bound in, dull of energy, striking up a conversation with my colleagues, getting to know them better, most definitely talking to my mother, asking about her lessons, how her day was etc, just trying to socialize well.

if no one was in the room, I would walk in, slumping down onto one of the comfy sofas, checking my emails and messages, some from my mother, my little brothers and sisters, making sure their days are going amazingly.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
&6 Taking her hand and wrapping it in a pinch grip around the ghost white chalk, she would move it swiftly towards the board, writing the words in cursive writing &f&l'Miss. Ivanovski, Art Lesson' &6 before placing the chalk neatly back down, and shaking the chalk dust off her hands, beginning her lesson promptly.

/me &6she'd look out towards her classroom, a big smile on her face, her hands clenched together behind her back, before saying towards her classroom &f&o'Good morning my lovely students! I am Miss. Ivanovski and today we are going to be looking into the artist Picasso, and attempting to draw some of his art!" &6she'd take the chalk again on her hand, quickly scribbling down Picasso on the board. &f"Now who can tell me something about Picasso?"

/me &6she'd look out towards her classroom, waiting for an eager hand to shoot up, but not even a twitch is seen. &f&ocome on guys! Right!" &6she'd clap her hands together. &f"Picasso is an.. Abstract artist!" &6she'd take the chalk again, her hands now covered in chalk, turning the word Picasso onto a spider diagram, making a zig-zaggy line off saying Abstract artist.

/me &6She'd finally turn to her class, wiping the chalk onto her plaited skirt. &f&o"Right! So I want you to draw something inspired by abstract art, what do you consider abstract? Remember the best pieces will get a reward token!" &6she'd turn towards her seat, slumping down as her class burst into noise, as she sat there, her face glued to a book.

Backstory
Kritanta was a small girl, born in Russia to a large family of 6, being the 5th child. Kritanta doesn't consider her father her family, he left Kritanta with her mother and 6 other siblings at only the age of 5. Throughout the 5 years before her father's leave, Kritanta was a sweet girl, caring for her family, even though she was the youngest. Her father was a cruel man, being the only working parent he ran the house, even though he was only home during the late nights after work, drinking, and ordering Kritanta's mother around. Kritanta remembers the day her mother dropped one of his beers, he screamed in her face, throwing her to the ground while she cried in fear, shaking her hand at Kritanta to tell her to leave. Kritanta just watched in horror and shock.

Her mother would cry in bed for hours, praying for a better life for herself and her children. The night Kritanta's father left was a cold night, Kritanta and her four siblings were sat upright in bed, unable to sleep from the cold. They all heard the fighting and yelling, the cries of their mother, as the door slammed shut. Their mother did not leave bed for days, laying lifeless, scared and afraid. Due to her mother's refusal to leave bed, Kritanta's oldest brother Keith took over the care of them, him being 17. Kritanta resented her father, her anger dwelling in her, until she finally began lashing that anger at others. Her brother began to get angry at her behaviour. "KRITANTA! No! That's enough!" he'd shout, dragging her out the door, screaming at the top of her lungs. He decided to take her to a phsyciatrist. Later that week after a multitude of tests, she was diagnosed with anger issues. "For goodness sake! That's it! Your going away!" Her brother screamed at her one late afternoon. At the age of 10, Kritanta was sent away to a boarding school in Tokyo, for mentally disabled children.

Kritanta was not having a great time in her new school, she didn't speak Japanese, and struggled learning it. One day, she met another girl from Russia, they began to chat, it was nice for Kritanta to finally find a friend. Her friend decided to introduce her to the world of Art, showing her how to paint, it became a passion of Kritanta's. Her friend did not live forever though, Kritanta having to watch her die. She later was informed her brother ran from the family, all her siblings being sent to orphanages. With no one to pay her boarding school tuition, she was sent to a near by orphanage. Kritanta at this time was able to speak Japanese, meeting a new friend, Sophia. Sophia was a kind girl, they were good friends, almost inseparable. Sophia was later adopted. when Kritanta was aged 16, she snuck out of the orphanage, joining a gang, she later left, snitching to the police, leading to the lose of her tongue years later.

Kritanta was adopted by the Ivanovski family and the Lacrosse family in a joint adoption. She loved her family dearly, they made her happy, drowning her anger issues out, making her depression a lot better. She still was very passionate in art, continuing it, even wishing to one day become a Art teacher, she continued to learn art, and once graduating school, finishing college, she brought herself to here, where she wishes to become a Art teacher, fulfilling her dreams.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Kritanta Lacrosse Ivanovski

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Anta, Krit, K.R.

Preferred Name:
Miss. I, Miss. Ivanovski, Anta.

Age (Minimum is 27):

Religious Denomination:
Shintoism

Marital Status:
Single, unmarried

Nationality:
Russian/Japanese
(Father; Russian, mother; Japanese)

Current Location:
Japan, Karakura.

Teaching Experience (# of years):
2 years

Working Experience (# of years):
4 years

Academic Degree:
College PhD

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Science, Fine Arts, Mathematics, Sociology.

Minors:
Fine Arts, Science, Sociology, Mathematics, Food economy.

Native Languages:
Russian

Other Languages:
Gaelic, JSL, Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No I do not.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
Just to add I have a writing disability which makes it hard for me to write out very big sentences so my question answers may not be very long.

Do you have any questions?:
Once starting teaching, will I be allowed to help host detentions while I am a UT?

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Your application lacks detail where the format asks for it & The font and text formatting used makes it hard to read (stick to the application rules).

Users who are viewing this thread