blossom789

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

How old are you? (Optional):

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

What is your time zone?:
EST

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Describe your activity on the server:
I am online everyday whenever I can be. I have to stay active as I am in a sports team so that is just more motivation to stay active and functional. I'm on at least 3 hours daily since almost two years ago when I first joined the server! I only once in a blue moon ever not log on for a day if its for OOC reasons. I have created a chart here so you may see my active schedule and that I am indeed active within the server of roleplay hub, my schedule is subject to change though out the seasons but will still remain active!
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
10 AM - 9PM​
3 PM - 9 PM​
3 PM - 9 PM​
3 PM - 9 PM​
3 PM - 9 PM​
3 PM - 9 PM​
10 AM - 9PM​

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I very much acknowledge and understand that if I was to become inactive, and not complete my quota of 12 openings a month, I will be demoted from my position of shopkeeper. I assure you, this will never happen.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
(Blossom789) - [College][B][Cheerleader] - [Adult]
(Fine_By_Me) - [Grade-12] (Applying on)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
⋇!~⋇Shop information⋇~!⋇

. . . . . ╰──╮╭──╯ . . . . .

What shop are you applying for?:
Originally Igen'noaru, Now will be any available shop now as I have discovered Igen'noaru no longer be applied for! ^_^

Once accepted, I do plan on changing the shop name to Yūgen with the permission from the shop lead. The word Yūgen is the Japanese word for a more mysterious and abstract sense of beauty. I choose this as the shop name because I want my shop to be unique, So that everyone should know that about themselves and of course the shop itself, always have some sort of abstract beauty behind them. The name compliments the theme of the shop very well as it is an accessories and gift shop!

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Shop Logo

I have chosen a paper origami to be Yūgen's main logo to represent the traditional Japanese artwork. The deeper meaning as of to why I chose a paper origami is because I feel like this would represent creativity and hard work, turning something ever so simple into a masterpiece. From personal experience I can tell you, origami is no joke. .. The blue sakura flowers surrounding the origami is to add some design and something blue to fit the theme of the in game shop!

1723424572212.png

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
Shopkeeper has always been a faction that I have craved to join. A profound sense of leadership and enjoyment is and always will be something that I enjoy when thinking about applying to a faction. Even though I could not see myself in any faction other than shopkeeper, I had considered applying for other factions before applications were announced. However, writing anything other than the shopkeeper application always came to a halt when I realized I was compelled to take on the shopkeeper role, so I waited until the moment the applications were announced. I am putting in hard work on this application for the chance of a lifetime and a dream. Hopefully, by the time applications are reviewed, this dream will become an unimaginable reality. Working at a shop has always been a large area of enjoyment for me personally, as I enjoy serving others and get rewarded at the end of the day for all my hard work. The panel has always been fun to use as well! ^_^

Leadership is a skill that I have that only the shopkeeper role could ever satisfy upon being accepted. A shop's full potential can only be reached when you take on the responsibility and time necessary! As someone who had the honor to open a shop before as the manager, I can really appreciate the hard work and dedication to this role. I would love the foretaste of having control of my very own shop, as it is the whole point of applying to be a shopkeeper! The thought of taking the initiative to review applications, attend to the needs of the shop, and design the shop is simply appealing to me! Know what else I look forward to? The special events that will be hosted in Yūgen! Planning these future events has been so fun so far when writing this application. I could only imagine what the roleplay will be like! This will be a great opportunity for me to experience new kinds of roleplay and interact with the citizens of Karakura in a more unique way that not all people may consider!

When taking the time to do this application, I have realized that it is even the little things that count when looking at the shop. I love the way that the faction itself is built and how much care goes into it. I would love to put so much work into this shop to keep it up and active as much as possible, along with the employees. As well as giving me the chance to pursue the greatness of owning a shop, I hope that others can benefit from this too, whether it is employees or customers looking for a gift for friends down to their own happy place! The fact that I also know what I am applying for when completing this application from past experiences with other shops and doing my research about the role also helps me out to make sure I 100% want to do this and will give my all.

Not only does this all satisfy my boredom for when I am alone and need something to do, it will be a personal gain. The thought of the possibility of 1 million yen sounds very appealing to me, and of course I'm sure many others will agree as they work in my shop! This not only benefits me financially, this will benefit the community as well! With my shop open, cashiers and other employees at my shop are able to earn enough yen for themselves as well as the citizens of Karakura being able to purchase items that they can only dream of having! So win win for everyone in the long run. I have been saving up yen to launch this shop and get enough items for stock for the first time we open!!! so horary! I really look forward to this.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
I have quite a few ideas for how to make my shop unique! Here is a few listed ideas that could really bring out the potential this shop could definitely hold! Ranging from small things like item of the day to a fashionista blowout! I am always open to more ideas and feedback from my future employees of how to make this shop even better then it already could be.

Item of the day!

Each shop opening, the host of the opening or employees will be required to choose and list a new item at the center of the shop labeled as “item of the day” This will hopefully promote the product when it comes to entering the shop, as it is one of the fist thing customers see. This product will be determined by how popular it is and if it is new! This is a fun way for myself, managers and employees to have the freedom and ability to make the fun choice right then and there! And if desired, hopefully one time we will add a model role as a new employee to model the items listed! Item of the day will be between the price range of 10-40k to keep it affordable for customers. When walking into the shop, this will let the customers be able to buy the item if they really enjoy the distinct feature of item of the day only at Yūgen!

Fashion brand?!

As I was inspecting the shop from the outside, I noticed that the shop was previously partnered with a tailoring corporation. I was immediately attracted to this feature as it merges nicely with the queen bee and fashion icon vibes. Once I get this shop launched, I plan to create or even partner with a tailoring corporation and advertise Yūgen as it's in-game shop! So that the tailoring Company may also be an IC thing to encourage IC interactions within the tailoring server. I honestly love posting new skins and tailoring myself, and I can only imagine outfits that match along with the items sold within the store! Fellow tailors that may not be hired as an employee within the shop can benefit from this future as it gives them a chance to publicize their creations and outfits. I do love the idea of tailors creating outfits to match items that will be sold in Yūgen, Such as wedding dresses and suits that go along with the wedding ring, a flowery kimono to match the Japanese hair pins and a quirky costume to fit the nerf gun vibes.

Who likes a boring shop?

Yeah... Who likes a boring shop? Not me that's for sure! Here at Yūgen we focus on making everyone's visit special! Each customer is to be greeted in their own unique way. This could all boil down to custom welcome messages or silly and relatable key binds! The greetings sent out by the employees will be having the goal of advertising a product in a fun way that will get them thinking that maybe they should buy that product for that very reason... Even the adverts sent out will be sure to give someone a nod of joy, who would not?! I have attached a few examples of greetings and adverts that I have created specifically for this application. Please take your time to look at them, perhaps it will peak your interest!

Onrain!!!

Onrain is a great way for the citizens of Karakura to keep updated about Yūgen's fantastic features and newly added items! I plan to create an onrain account for Yūgen that advertises new items and features to the shop in a fun way. These advertisements will be with the goal of attracting viewers with bright cheerful pictures and big bold words, so even grandpa can see. The advertisements will mainly have the goal of showing off our items so that players will remember, this will be down to the creativity of the adverts to the small absurd images shown off modeling the items! This onrain will also ICLY publicize any events that are to soon be held at the shop. I do plan on hiring a small media team to create the shop's adverts, these hires will be paid about 100-200k each advertisement that is requested by the shopkeeper, depending on complexity and time it takes to create them.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Greetings and adverts

Greetings

1723255047053.png

Adverts

1723216202524.png
1723216256525.png

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Events:

Did someone say events? Thats right! Yūgen will host its very own unique events to make the public to wild! Here is a list of events that I plan on hosting at Yūgen and an exclamation of each one.

[Private event] Event #1

Yūgen is hosting its advert competition! Employees are encouraged to write an advert for the shop that fits the theme of the shop that is relatable and/or funny. These adverts will be submitted to the shopkeeper through an advert channel in the discord, where then the managers and shopkeeper will choose which one they like the most and a cash prize will be given to the employee for the brilliant advert. This advert will be sent out the next time shop opens. So employees, get your adverts ready! The point of this event is to lessen the load on the shopkeeper and managers when thinking about adverts to send out, because I know how stressful it can be to think of a great advert for the public to see! The employees will also feel more included in the long run of contributing to the shop and having a say in a thing or two when it comes to how the shop wants to present itself within the public.

[Seasonal] Spooky wookie costumes Event #2

Boo! Did I scare you? This event will be held the day before Halloween. In this event, citizens and even cashiers are invited to wear their best Halloween costumes to the store at which a select few employees will be acting as judges to decide who has the best costume! Those who are interested in participating in the contest are asked to line up in a designated area and walk down a runway that has been set up in front of the judges, so the judges can then decide based upon the following criteria: Spooky, creativity, and of course how well they perform on stage. The shopkeeper will provide a cash prize to the costume contest winner. Prepare yourself for an amazing Halloween!

Flash Holiday shopping spree Event #3

Everyone loves shopping, especially for the holidays! Well here's my idea for an event, in the holidays, Yūgen will give a discount for certain items such as toy items for those last minute gift shoppers. Cashiers will gain access to a discount button on the panel to take off 5-10% of the customer's order to honor the flash event. (If that is still a feature) This percentage will not effect the cashier's pay or restock/taxes because the discount will come at my own cost and will be deducted from the total money I will personally make in the long run, so that everyone is happy and paid! Customers will come in droves for these special discounted items and the shop will sell more items from this event then anytime else.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇​

Shop Rules:
Public rules:
- Do not advertise any other shop or business unless you have permission from the shopkeeper​
- Do not use any excessive swearing in public channels​
- Follow all official SRP and discord rules provided​
- Please remain respectful at all times​
- Do not spam any chats​
- No NSFW images, chats or any type of media are to be allowed within Yugen.​
- Do not nag higherups to review applications, they will be reviewed when cashiers are needed.​
Employee rules:
- You may not steal any items from the shop.​
- You are to log all items taken from each order into the panel correctly.​
- At the end of your shift, you are to take a screenshot of your panel status and submit it to the quota channel.​
- Your employee character can not be involved with gangRP, as to keep the shops reputation.​
- You must stay active within the shop, failure to attend any shop opening within 1-2 months without an inactivity log will result in removal.​
- No favoritism will be permitted when interviewing citizens.​
- Do not spam higherups to open shop, although you may ask nicely.​

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

What will you sell in your shop?:

Upon acceptance of the shop, I plan to have a variety of items ranging from head accessories, held ones and some toys! I plan to hopefully purchase a few customs of my own for the shop, Along with potentially buying customs off of other willing players! Of course I will be adding much more items to the shop, this is just so you get an idea of the type of items I will be selling in my shop and what the costs will be like!

Custom ideas!

Japanese hair pin

Bow tie
Product
Potential Cost
Water gun​
15k​
Wedding ring​
200k​
White butterfly bow​
30k​
Black smartphone​
30k​
Heart sunglasses​
25k​
Butterfly earrings​
35k​
Toy gun "Saa Uso"​
50k​
Red Japanese fan​
40k​
Pentagram earrings​
55k​
Black Cat backpack​
35k​
Toy Katana "Youtou Hinata"​
50k​

Many more categories such as these will also be added

- Backpacks
- Phones
- Toy Katana's and guns
- Plushies
- Hats and hair accessories
- Glasses
- handbags

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

How inventory will be organized

The categories that the objects fall under will be used to categorize the inventory. To make it clear to the cashier that those products are in the chest, the chests will be labeled with a sign that lists the contents. This way, the panel will show that the item shown as backpacks, earrings, toy katanas, etc. is in the chest as it suggests. Simple yet effective for organization!

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

How many employees do you plan to have?:

Shopkeeper 1/1
Fine_By_Me

The shopkeeper is the most important person when owning a shop. This role is for those who are willing to put in hard work and time into their shop to keep it running and up to date along with a strong leadership skill! Shopkeepers are tasked with advertising their shop through channels such as #Adverts in the town hall discord, they may advertise openings and hiring's when advertising there. This role allows you to create applications or conduct IC interviews with citizens of Karakura as apart of the hiring process, and carefully choose which applicants is most suited for the job. Shopkeepers must maintain a quota of 12 openings a month along with a few yearly events they decide to organize, along with keeping the shop well stocked when items run low.

Manager 0/2

Managers have the ability to open shop any time they want to complete their custom quota given by the shopkeeper of 1 opening a month and 2 adverts sent out, They are tasked with finding a willing admin or another fellow shopkeeper to send out their adverts to the public. Managers must have a sense of leadership and willing to take on the challenges that may come when on duty, along with reporting to the shopkeeper whenever an item has fallen low and needs restocked. They are responsible to collect payments from the cashiers when their shift is done and calculate how much they need to give to the shopkeeper for restock and how much they get to keep, a google spreadsheet will be set up to assist with the calculations for the managers.

Cashiers 0/20

Cashiers will be hired though applications and/or IC interviews. They are tasked with greeting the customers that come into the shop to purchase the merchandise and assist them by taking the customers order, retrieving the items from the back and returning to the customer with the cost of their order. Cashiers are to log the number of items taken from the back and what items they are through the SRP panel to keep track of stock. A minimum of 2 cashiers and a maximum of 3 cashiers will be called in to help open the shop each opening! After their shift is finished, cashiers must take a screen shot of them giving the yen to whoever opened the shop (the shopkeeper or manager) and a screen shot of their sales recorded from the panel. These screen shots will be submitted within the employee quota channel in the main shop discord as a way of proof that they are active within the shop.

Trial Cashiers 0/?

Newly hired employees will be given the trial employee role as a starting point. Trial employees will have to attend one training session which will be held at multiple times throughout 7 days, those who can not attend a training session will have to DM me for private training sessions. Training sessions will consist of a run through of the panel, where the storage room is, being granted access to shop panel and inventory chests, a short explication of the role and how greetings should look like. if Trial employees have completed 2 openings within the shop, they will them be moved to a regular cashier.

Media (Onrain) team 0/3

The Yūgen onrain team will have the goal of creating adverts for the shop. As requested by the shopkeeper, the onrain team will work together or individually to create an advert for onrain displaying new items, new shop redesigns and much more. They must include a quirky or elegant image of some kind displaying the advertised item with text that label's what shop the item is at, what item it is and where to find it. Media team will be paid around 100-200k each advert depending on complexity and how well done the advertisment is. I will then be posting the advertisement on the Yūgen onrain page tagging the creator(s) of the advertisement.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

What training look like for new employee's

Okay, lets face it! Not everyone has experience with the panel. I will set up day training days for newly hired employees over a period of a week, If employees can not attend training days then they will have to shot me a DM and I will personally train them one on one. Training days will be all different times and days through the week, for example there is training at 8:00 PM on Monday, 4:00 Tuesday and 3:00 Saturday! Once in a training session, myself and a manager if they choose to join will hop in a voice call with the employees, Explaining how the panel works with adding items to an order, taking off orders, completing orders and creating their new panel accounts collecting usernames for the panel for those who already have an account. I will have employees show up to training in their uniforms so that they have them prepared and on their base for when I ping for an opening. After the run down of the panel, I will show them examples of greetings and how to handle certain situations such as someone stealing items from another player ETC. I will then grant them permission to open chests to grab items for customers! After that I will host an opening with a few employees to get them used to the idea of taking orders and grabbing them from the inventory.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

How do you plan on marking the applications?:

Applications will be marked when at least 5 employees are needed within the shop. The shopkeeper and managers will gather in a voice call and discuss the submitted applications carefully, looking at the following criteria:
- Motivation
- Activity
- Maturity
These factures will all be required when choosing a possible candidate for the shop. Although, the shopkeeper may decide to do an IC interview! This will contain of an advert establishing that there will be interviews held at the shop and for anyone to ICLY come down to the shop to take their chance at being hired. This way, the managers and the shopkeeper can know who they are hiring and know them as an IC interaction! I prefer this much more as it is fun to interact with possible hires and get to know them as a person and what they are like. Once the new hires are chosen, the shopkeeper will ping them in the announcements channel and give then their roles in the discord.

Link: https://forms.gle/uCMYV5mQPoAJozw68
⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Employee Appearance

Either myself or a fellow tailor will make an uniform for the working cashiers, Uniforms will both have a white shirt and dark navy blue skirt or pants jeans. These uniforms are supposed to give off the traditional Japanese work uniform vibes to match with the setting! Below is a few attachments of references I will be using to make the uniforms!

1723222699360.png
(For male uniform, white shirt will be in place instead of the blue)

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

restock/employee payment

Payment is pretty much the most large reason for an employee to even apply to be a cashier at Yūgen. As someone who works as a manager for a shop, I do know that you must set aside enough yen from what you earned of your shop opening for restock and taxes. Taxes will be around 20-10% depending on how much accessories and gift shop's items cost for tax, Restock would be around 30% of the total value earned within the opening. Employee's will be making 30% of whatever they have earned in that shift, so if an employee raised 100k in one opening, employees will take 30k of the total amount, and the rest will be given to me for restock, tax and the last 30% to myself.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Shop appearance

Yūgen will be redone by either myself or a builder that can be assigned to my shop as mentioned in the shop information tab. The color theme of this shop will be blue as it originally has been and hold very similar features of how it is build now but with my own twist! I would prefer the shop to be preppy and elegant when it is built to assure a clean and finished look and matches the fact that it does hold beauty accessories and other unique items. I do plan to showcase very distinct features in she shop appearance such as the item of the day table and the will be newly added display windows so that when someone sees the shop, they will for sure recognize it as the one and only Yūgen.

Exterior
The color theme of the exterior should be white and blue, outlining its unique look with accents of flowers and vines scattered around the build. Although the front will focus mainly on making the the display case pop so that if you first look at the shop, you may see the displayed items in the shop windows! This is to mainly attract shoppers and keep them interested in what Yūgen is selling. I don't know about any of you reading this application, but I noticed that many shops within SRP often leave their doors shut to the public and many can only see what a shop is selling when it is not open by peering into the window. When a shop opens, many come mindlessly of what they will buy. I want my customers to be exited when Yūgen opens so that they may come and buy from the displayed items that they saw through the window when walking past the shop. This window also gives them a great idea of what the theme of this shop is and what it sells! If customers have no motivation to come to the shop not knowing what they are selling, what is so attractive about that? In-between the display cases, will be an open shop gate. I will be enlarging the shop's entrance so that it may seem more inviting for the customers to come into the shop to.

Interior

The interior of the shop will be as shown on the blueprints, with my own twist of style! This shop will be having the goal of looking fresh and preppy, as I will also be adding flowers, vines and other features that may make this shop look like somewhere you would always want to be! The cashier's will have a cut of the shop at the back of the shop where 2-3 lanes will be set up for the cashiers, and the inventory room to be at the right of the lanes. This will give the cashiers a chance to discreetly run to the inventory room and collect the customers items so that the cashiers will feel less pressured that the customers are rushing them and it may hide the many labeled chests from the customers to keep the shops clean look. Shopkeeper and managers offices will be right above the cashiers station, a set of stairs leading to the offices from the employee only door. Interviews will be held at these offices as it will be more private for the interviewees to share whatever they would like without feeling invaded of privacy, as only the person interviewing them will hear them and the shopkeeper. Now onto the part where customers are supposed to see, the main part of the store where all the signs labeled with the items respected prices will be. I plan to add two isles at either side of the shop to hold more signs so that we could prevent the unnecessary clutter for our shop walls. These isles will be lined up symmetrically with one another with the same measurements of 4x6. In the center of the shop in-between the two isles, will be the item of the day display! As previously mentioned before, item of the day will be selected by either shopkeeper, managers or employees to advertise in the middle of the store for everyone to see.

1723414733676.png

1723222726033.png
Blueprint

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Discord

The Yūgen discord will be set up using the following format, the order of these channels is not set in stone, this is just to show you what the discord will be like! I have kept open all channels so that you may inspect them, private channel will be enabled when application is accepted for the employee only channels.

Public channels

- Welcome
- Announcements
- About Yūgen
- Applications
- Roster
- Openings
- Reaction roles
- General
- Screenshots
- Help
- Events
- Rules
-Selling items with prices

Employee channels

- Employee general
- Employee reports
- Adverts / opening ping
- News
- Quota submission
- Uniforms
- Inactivity logs
- Panel access

Discord link: https://discord.gg/A7ZKdqVzxP

1723255107994.png

. . . . . ╰──╮╭──╯ . . . . .

Name:
Rigel Paek

Title:
Miss

Known languages:
Japanese
Korean (Will apply once shopkeeper application is accepted)

Background:
South Korean

Education:
Masters in Business

In the heart of the city of Seoul, Rigel Paek A girl of elegance and grace was born into the world. With the comfort of loving and hardworking parents, Rigel seemed to have been set for life as she had everything a child could ever dream of. Growing up throughout the years, Rigel's family started to grow as she had obtained a younger brother and sister, Dok-hyu and Malia. The family was off well as it was by the time Rigel turned 14, where her whole family's world fell though. Rigel's parents had not come home one night as it was soon discovered that her parents tragically passed away in a car accident. leaving Rigel, the eldest of the 3 children to take care of her siblings. Rigel's remaining family and herself were struggling to make ends meet as the city had become to much for herself and her family. Rigel longed for something more, she had held onto this seemingly impossible idea that one day she may get a great job and hopefully own her own shop one day so that she may no longer see her family struggle with property. So she studied hard, deciding her future was to take a business course in college. By the time Rigel was 22, she had moved to Karakura with her siblings to start afresh and join the college and persue her dreams of taking her desired business course of which she soon completed her masters of business, moving on to her new future as a shopkeeper.

image_2024-08-09_215206972.png

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

As mentioned in DMS, this application was directed towards Igen'noaru. Thank you for understanding the circumstances and that this application turns out well enough to accept for a new cosmetic's shop. <3

Of course the example adverts will change to the correct location ETC of the shop

Do you have any questions?:
N/A​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread