• One for Castyrr [ https://schoolrp.net/members/castyrr.17230/ ]

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Vincenzo

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Vittoria

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alice

• Add more to Joshua's (even when the backstory bit is done)

• Total voters

Just_Polar

Level 2
Credit to for the amazing format thank youuuu >>> @Gamma Rose

Joshua Ash Brewster | English / Japanese / Italian
"Keep trying, practice doesn't make perfect it makes better."

♪ ♫ [CLICK] S O U N D T R A C K ♫ ♪
Let's Dance to Joy Division - The Wombats

Joshua's Basic Info
Joshie (Only his older sisters Vittoria & Alice would call him this. His oldest brother Vincenzo would sometimes call him Joshie, so would Gio, the main reason Joshua hates being called Joshie is because of Gio's death, so it would seriously tick Joshua off when someone that isn't older family would call him Joshie.)

G E N D E R | ♂ Male ♂
A G E | 18
H E I G H T | 6 feet / 183 cm.
W E I G H T | 162 lbs. / 73.482 kg.
B I R T H D A T E | September 23rd, 2000
Z O D I A C • S I G N | Libra
P L A C E • O F • B I R T H | Rome, Italy
R A C E | 25% American, 75% Italian
M A R I T I A L • S T A T U S | Dating
L A N G U A G E S | Italian, English, Japanese
M O R T A L • S I N S | Wrath
A L L I G N M E N T | Chaotic Good
S E X U A L I T Y | Straight
O C C U P A T I O N S | High School Student
P H Y S I C A L • H E A L T H | Joshua is usually in pristine condition for physical health, he needs reading glasses though.
M E N T A L • H E A L T H | Joshua has mild insomnia and will snap if put under enough pressure.

Additional Info | [VERY HELPFUL FOR RP]
MA CHEI VUOI | "What the heck do you want?" aka "What the hell are you saying?"
"What the fuck are you talking about?" is what this often means. It would be a clenched hand pointing up
MA VÁ VÁ | "Get lost." aka "Fuck off."
It would be a way to tell others to go away, there's a polite version and a mean version. The mean version being a fast wave away, and the kind version being a smile and a small shoo.
'NTACCATU | "Smart move." aka "Appreciation."
Often a way for someone to say good idea or good move. It would be similar to the bull but it would be pointing from the cheek.
OCCHIO | "Beware." aka "I'm watching you stupid."
Often used as a way to be told to run or to be used to warn. It would be a finger on your cheek pointing to an open eye.
SÌ T'ANCAGLIU | "If I catch you."
Meaning, don't slip up or else. It would look like the person sending the signal would be biting their hand.

I used most of the language here via article.

Joshua's Descriptions

[] + Positive Traits + []
-Loyalty
-Intelligent
-Romantic
-Helpful

[] - Negative Traits - []
-Anxious
-Nosy
-Nervous
-Hasteful

[] • Other Traits • []
-All in or all out
(All in or all out means Joshua is either all the way loyal, or hates the person, the line can be obvious and sometimes hard to see.)

Physical Description
Joshua would stand tall at 6 feet tall and 147 pounds. He'd have sapphire-colored eyes and dark black hair. He would have a slim build. He would smell like rain on the ground after a storm or often seaweed. He would wear a sweatshirt and sweat pants. His skin would be a soft tan, and his arms would be much more pale than the rest of his skin.
Statistics
O V E R A L L:
85.3 / 130
Thanks for creating this as well >>> @Totoro_Sam
S T R E N G T H – 5.0
P E R C E P T I O N – 6.7
E N D U R A N C E – 7.8
C H A R I S M A – 5.0
I N T E L L I G E N C E – 8.8
A G I L I T Y – 8.0
L U C K – 4.2
H E A L T H – 9.8
M O R A L I T Y – 8.7
P R I V I L E D G E – 1.2
O B J E C T I V I T Y – 8.6
S A N I T Y – 6.7
S O C I A L – 4.8

Fashion
Joshua likes to stick to suits for formal wear and lazily sits in his sweatpants and sweatshirt normally. ( Below is a few images of clothing that would look similar to what he'd wear)
joshuaclothes.png
Character Voice / Mannerisms
Joshua has a somewhat deep voice, usually deeper when speaking in Italian.
|| Joshua's Audio Sample || (NOTE: It's the guy on the left speaking.)
________________________________________________________________________________

Joshua's Skills & Talents
________________________________________________________________________________

Non-Combat Skills
--Fast Runner
-Joshua can run pretty fast as he's practiced running over and over and over.
Combat Skills
--Fight/Flight
-When Joshua feels his friends and/or loved ones are being threatened he will do whatever it takes to keep them safe.

Joshua's Family, Friends & History

F A M I L Y
[Mother] [56] Aurora Brewster (Reggio) [ALIVE] < [NPC]
[Father] [58] Luca Brewster [DEAD] < [NPC] (Died at 52)
[Brother] [16] Samuel Brewster [DEAD] < [Casturr] (Died at 16)
[Brother] [18] Jay Brewster [ALIVE] < [Castyrr]
[Brother] [18] Justin Brewster [DEAD] < [Castyrr] (Died at 18)
[Brother] [26] Gio Brewster [DEAD] < [NPC] (Died at 24)
[Brother] [32] Vincenzo Brewster [ALIVE] < [Just_Polar] [WIP]
[Sister] [24] Vittoria Brewster [ALIVE] < [Just_Polar] [WIP]
[Sister] [28] Alice Brewster [ALIVE] < [Just_Polar] [WIP]
[Girlfriend] [18] Areum Hwang [ALIVE] < [kurxomii]

B A C K G R O U N D
Born in Rome, Italy on September 23rd 2000, Joshua Brewster was a 75% Italian 25% American male. His father being 100% Italian, and his mother being 50% American, and 50% Italian. Joshua had a fair education, he was the top of his class in Italy. Joshua was originally born into a family of 6. Joshua's parents, Luca, a business man, Aurora a very good mom that would cook for the whole family, clean the house, and buy clothes. Joshua had two brothers, the two would do random shit and get in trouble for it all the time, Gio and Vincenzo, the two would love big cities and acted like twin brothers. Joshua also had two sisters, both being around 5'3" and 120lbs. Vittoria and Alice, Vittoria's dream job would to be a model, and Alice wished she could just live quietly in peace without her noisy family somewhere in Berlin. Eventually the family would grow to 8 with the birth of Jay, Justin & Samuel a set of triplets. Samuel and Joshua would get along pretty well, having similar hobbies. Most if not all of the family members were good students in school. Around the time Joshua was 16 the world would turn on its head. Joshua's father, Luca got into business with the Italian mafia, first thought to be loan sharks, putting Luca's family in great fortune he also owed a great debt to the same business, it got so bad that Luca couldn't keep up with the debt and it stacked over and over. Joshua walked home from school on one of the later days of 11th grade. Joshua would open the front door of the family's house at around 17:00, it was kind of dark inside, Joshua reached for the light. The light flicked on and Joshua would see his father lying on the floor with bullet holes riddled across his body. There was an envelope taped to the table. Joshua dropped to the floor dropping all of his books, he'd sit against the wall and cry. Joshua finally stopped crying to read out the letter. It read in Italian "Luca, couldn't pay, up, you better or else you're next, you owe us 27,000 Euros. You see those bullet holes? Each day you owe us another thousand Euros, and for each thousand Euro, we'll put another bullet hole in you, by the end of the month patch up what Luca couldn't, or else you'll look just like him. -Antonio" Joshua just started crying even more after reading that note, he would throw it to the side as it made him sick. The second one home would be Vittoria, she would go over to Joshua to try to comfort him, but she would be crying too. Eventually most of the family got home, the cops were called by 18:00. They would have a funeral the next week, then they would decide to move. Vincenzo was tipped off that the mafia members would be moving to New York in a couple of months, it was also rumored they would possibly be moving to Moscow as well. The family would decide to move to not be forced to pay the 27,000 Euros but as all of them have different ideas and dreams they went in different directions. Vittoria would move to Paris, France for a modeling job. Alice would move to Berlin, Germany and try to live out in peace. Vincenzo would move to Moscow, Russia to find if the rumors were true. Jay, Justin, Samuel, Gio, Joshua and Aurora would all move to New York to try and catch up with the same mafia members that killed Luca. In New York Aurora bought an apartment, she was introduced to drugs, she would slowly get addicted to it, eventually becoming so bad that she was loosing money and Gio was the only good source of income for the family in New York. The kids would go dumpster diving commonly to search for loose change, they would get used to the smell of sewers and dumpsters. Their education would become way worse than in Italy, especially with not knowing English that well. Joshua would often take runs and jogs to get his mind off of life, ignoring his failing education, ignoring his father's death, ignoring his mother's addiction. Around two years later Joshua would be running at night with Gio , they'd walk back home down an alleyway since it was a nice shortcut. "Joshua, doesn't this path look a little too dark?" Gio would ask him. "No, no, no, it's fine I take it all the time." Joshua would respond to Gio. "Fine, eh?" a voice would call from behind a dumpster, speaking in Italian. "You two owe us about 850,000 Euros, it's been a couple of years." A tall man at about 6'3" covered by the shadow of the night would stand up from behind a dumpster, a knife would be in his left hand. "Life or 850 thousand Euros? Your pick." He looked down at his hand, the one without the knife. "Run." Gio whispered to Joshua. "But Gio-" Joshua starts to ask. "No, run." Gio interrupted him. The tall man that would be assumed to be the same Antonio that wrote the note and killed their father those two years ago. He'd move closer to the two kids, he'd point the knife at them like he's having a normal conversation. "What's wrong not enough Euros?" He'd say in Italian slowly walking towards the two. He would be 10 feet away from the two, "RUN!" Gio would yell to Joshua. Joshua had no time to argue as Antonio ran towards Gio while Joshua ran. Gio would try to run with Joshua but he would trip. Antonio would stab him over and over and over and over in front of Joshua. Joshua would stare at his dying brother, someone he'd known all his life, killed in front of his eyes. The knife could be heard stabbing into his back constantly. Slowly Antonio would drag him back into the dark. Joshua had ran for his life, taking the long way using main roads to get back to his apartment, he would be crying as he ran. He would put all locks on the door as he entered the apartment. Joshua would yell for his mother, spotting her in the living room, taking drugs as always he would share the news. She would start (actually fuck it it's continue) crying. Joshua would also share the news with his brothers, they would share the news with the rest of the family over phone tomorrow. Now his mother would not be able to buy drugs anymore, and no one in the family would make sufficient income. Joshua would have to decide for a new city for the family to move to as Aurora would move to Paris with Vittoria. Joshua and his brothers would then finally, at last move to Karakura, Japan. Karakura would have promises for a good free education and better ways to make money. Samuel and Joshua would often explore Itsbyoshi forest, a forest at the back of the school in Karakura. Joshua's brother Samuel would be hit by a car, suffering a severe injury, later leading to death. Justin Brewster would also die, but in Itsbyoshi forest he would just go missing, assumed dead, the forest would later be cleared away and no body would be found. Jay would find some friends who would own apartments that Jay and Joshua would often stay at. Jay and Joshua used to sit in the dumpsters and explore the sewers a ton in Karakura, giving Joshua that seaweed smell. Joshua would know how to cook, thanks to his mother teaching him how and him knowing in New York. Joshua would also stay in friend's apartments.

That's It.
If you would like to see more of these, and a more extended backstory please vote in the poll I have at the top.

Last edited:

Just_Polar

Level 2
I accidentally clicked post on it, but that's fine, I can edit the story much more (as well as the family tree thing). I'll add a finished tag when it's done. (It has been finished yayyyyy)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread