5’7

Weight:
110lb

Skin Colour:
Very pale

Eye Colour:
Green

Hair Style:
Short-ish hair that is very fluffy. It’s not curly, just fluffy. It would be easy to tell that he dyes it a lot.

Hair Colour:
Their hair would be split dyed a dark brown and light blonde. It has been previously dyed a silver-grey colour, split dyed red and black, and brown.

Date of Birth:
July 12th

Place of Birth:
Sacramento, California

Nationality:
American

Race:
Caucasian

Relationship Status:
Single

Sexual Orientation:
Asexual (experiencing no sexual feelings or desires; not feeling sexual attraction to anyone) , androromantic (experiencing romantic attraction toward men, males, and/or masculinity, regardless of whether the people were assigned male at birth)

Religious Beliefs:
No religion

Political Beliefs:
Finn wouldn’t care for politics in the slightest, having no interest in them at all.

General Appearance

Appearance:

With striking green eyes that would almost make you shiver if they glared at you, and fluffy split dyed hair, he would stand at 5’7. They would have pale skin and be worryingly skinny, although if you brought it up, he would change the topic very quickly. Their face would be scattered with freckles, although his face was clear, with no acne at all. His ears would be pierced, usually wearing a pair of plain black studs.

Personality:
Finn Ikari, having a personality no one can necessarily describe well, as it changes constantly depending on who he is around and how they are feeling. Most often, he is snarky but still nice. If they like you (platonically or romantically), he is usually more sweet, nice, and clingy towards you. He tends to have mood swings, being able to go from hyper, happy, and nice, to moody, upset, and mean in an instant. Finn is almost always confident and ****y. They like to flirt with people to see people’s reactions, even if he doesnt actually like them.

Character Voice Claim:
Voice actor of Sasaki (STM)

Equipment:
Finn would often be found carrying 2 different pairs of glasses, most often wearing his heart ones. He almost always carries his Kuromi backpack, bunny hat, and

Clothes:
Finn’s style of clothes constantly changes. He is known to not care about what he’s wearing and what other people think, even if sometimes he dresses feminine-like.

Hobbies:
Finn loves to write, whether it’s a romance novel, or simple poetry, they will write it. Don’t expect to see his writing though, they rarely ever show it to anyone. They also enjoy hanging out with his friends, as he craves social attention.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
Finn is professionally diagnosed with ADHD. They also have undiagnosed depression, PTSD, and anorexia, which is why he is so skinny. Finn is known to either verbally lash out at people when he is upset, or completely shut down, refusing to talk to anyone. Finn often lies about small things, the reason for why is unknown. Although his relationship with alcohol isn't considered an addiction by any means, he has had his fair share of drinks, and it turned into a slight coping mechanism. Many nights he had to be accompanied home by one or more of his friends to make sure he was okay. He tried getting drunk at school a few times just for the fun of it as well. None of those times went without him getting caught, and each time he ended up in the Nurse's office with a detention. After meeting a certain Kazz "Kazzy" Ozitiyo, he started drinking less; However, once in a while he can't help but come back to that coping mechanism. [WIP]

Skills:
Finn is quite talented at writing and singing. Both of which he will rarely share with anyone, unless he really trusts them.

Fears:
Spiders, confrontation

Personality Quirks:
Likes to be the centre of attention, needs approval of others, doesn't like to eat in front of other people

Behavioural Quirks:
makes very intense eye contact with people

Communication Quirks:
chooses his words very carefully, hints at what they want instead of stating it directly

Relationships:

Mother: Dead

“...my mom? She was certainly something. Glad she’s gone, honestly.” Finn’s mother died in a car crash when he was 15. (WIP)

Father: Unknown
“My dad? Bleh. Haven’t seen him in years. Couldn’t care less about what happened to him though.” Nobody knows what happened to Finn’s father, if he’s dead or just gone. Either way, he is out of Finn’s life. (WIP)

Raine L. Ikari | Brother: Alive
“Hm? Raine? Yeah, he’s my brother! He likes to act much older than me, but it’s really only by a few months.. Either way, he’s cool, a big nerd, but cool. I wish we could hang out more…” Finn’s brother, Raine Ikari, took on the role of taking care of Finn after their parents left. Finn trusts Raine the most out of anyone, but rarely sees him anymore, due to his brother getting caught up in relationships.

Keltza A. Mirza | Unknown: Alive
“Keltz? Hm, that’s a tough question. She’s scary, to say the least. Threatened to murder me, twice! We’ve had our good moments and our bad moments, probably more bad than good but…oh well. I haven't really talked to her in a while..” Finn isn’t sure how to feel about Keltza. He is scared and feels intimidated by her, but would consider themself friends with her nonetheless. It’s most likely a toxic friendship, but he refuses to acknowledge it. After having a big (physical) fight, they now haven't talked in months.

Minghao | Friend: Alive [Inactive Char]
“Hao? Oh! He’s just like a brother to me, I feel totally safe in his presence. He kind of reminds me of a puppy honestly, always eager to learn. He’s my best friend of all time!” Minghao, Finn’s best friend. Finn loves hao like a brother with all his heart, and trusts him almost as much as Finn trusts his actual brother.

Akito | Ex boyfriend: Dead
“Aki…? Why..why do you want to know about Aki...?” Akito, also known as Aki, was Finn’s ex boyfriend, who died. Finn loved him with all his heart, but Aki was kidnapped and then killed. Finn found the body, and reported it to the police in tears. Finn blames himself for what happened, as he watched it happen in front of his own eyes, unable to do anything.

Xavier Jones | Friend: Alive [Inactive char]
“Xav? Oh, he’s my friend I guess. I don’t really know much about him, but he gave me his sweater once when I was cold! He’s nice, but likes to scare me.” Finn is unsure of their feelings about Xavier. Finn hasn't talked to Xavier recently.

Willow Echo | Friend: Alive [Inactive char]
“Willow? He’s nice! A great friend, even if I only recently met him.” Finn is unsure of their feelings about Willow. Finn hasn't talked to Willow recently.

Kazz "Kazzy" Ozitiyo | Best Friend: Alive
"Kazzy? Oh, he's amazing! He kind of reminds me of Aki..but in a good way! I hang out with him the most, and I call him pretty boy, though he doesn't seem to mind it very much. I'd be lying if I said he wasn't pretty though.. It's just, to put it short, really complicated!" Kazz was the first person Finn had a crush on since Akito's death. Finn has mixed feelings on Kazzy, though considers him his best friend for now. Although they've been friends for a very long time, Finn still isn't entirely sure what to think about him.

Oliver Wall | Friend: Alive
"Oliver? Well, he's kind of strange but he's nice to spend time with. He might be a bit overprotective but I can deal with it.." Finn isn't very sure of his feelings about Oliver. He likes to hang out with Oliver, but often feels a little intimidated by him because of his overprotectiveness. He isn't sure of the lengths Oliver would go to for him to not hang out with anybody else, and only Oliver.

Karl Acton | Unknown: idek if he's alive anymore but i think??
"..All I know is that he chased me up a lighthouse once and it was really scary- Though I did meet him once another time and he said he liked how colourful I dressed so I guess that makes him slightly less terrifying?" Finn has no idea what to think about Karl except for he's scary.

Cori Rose | Ex boyfriend: Alive
"Cori? I'd rather not talk about him." Cori was Finn's second ex after Akito's death. When Finn met Cori, Cori seemed to instantly fall in love with him. Finn didn't return those feelings much, if even the slightest bit. Finn liked Cori as a friend but nothing more. However, he felt pressured to share those feelings and eventually agreed to be Cori's boyfriend. After that, Finn felt terrible about the whole situation. He was leading Cori into something fake, and also felt he was betraying Akito by being in another relationship after Aki's death, and even Kazzy, as he currently had very real feelings for him. Eventually, he distanced himself from Cori, which ended up turning into a big fight. Not long after that, Finn broke up with Cori over the phone. Cori blamed everything on Finn, not giving him a chance to explain himself at all. Finn still blames himself for it too.

Sebastion | Friend(?): Alive
"I don't know much about Sebastion, but he seems really nice! He tried flirting with me a few times, which was interesting. . but I don't have any negative feelings towards him! He made me a little uncomfortable when we first met, and we haven't really hung out since, but I really hope we can hang out more." Finn isn't entirely sure of his feelings about Sebastion, but he's certainly intrigued. Finn is still trying to figure out if there are any romantic feelings between them, considering the flirting. He's noticed Sebastion isn't around a lot, so he hopes they'll find some time to hang out more. Sebastion asked him if he drank alcohol at all when they met, so there's a chance Finn could start drinking again if they hang out.

Backstory:
Finn “Finnie” Ikari, born in Sacramento, California, with his parents and brother. His mother, being an abusive alcoholic that forced religion on her family, led Finn to hate her, wishing she was dead. His brother, Raine, took care of him the most back then. After their mother died, and father disappeared, Finn and Raine moved to Karakura, Japan. Now, Finn has only a few friends, and often misses out on chances to make new ones. [WIP]​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread