FireHawk247

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
FireHawk#8122

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
GMT+1

Describe your activity on the server:
On certain days when I'm available, I usually play for 3-7 hours, I also have school and will soon start an apprenticeship which could possibly reduce my time

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I have never been banned before.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Faculty Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

The work of a school nurse is to provide first aid in cases where a student is injured, whether serious or minor, they take care of the sick and wounded in the best possible way, generally they also help when students have questions about their health and nurses also have their own work spot where they are ready to help if something bad should happen. They also give medicines to sick students, they also check if they have enough stocks of necessary work items such as bandages or ointments and they take their tasks seriously.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I once played on a friend's roleplay server, but the experience was build very different. It felt more free to choose who or what to play. More of a free server with it's own rules. It was a kind of City roleplay but there wasn't GangRP, PlayToLose or DetailRP involved. Since I began playing on School Roleplay, I always learned more and more about the properties of the roleplay. It also helped me learning more english! I generally completely understand the rules of the whole server and i recognize the general rules as a large part of the whole roleplay. For the most i am experienced on is CombatRP and P2L from the actioning up to the detail of each action and the way it needs to be actioned properly.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
I have made previous accepted applications.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/firehawk247s-jsl-app-2.43700/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.44219/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/3rd-language-application.44847/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application.44830/ Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12, High School Student

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
If this moment shows up, I would try to ignore this misconduct. But if this doesn't work, I would tell the student in my own words not to do this. If that doesn't work either, and the same student continues to show an inadequate behaviour, I would have to give them a warning or call for help from another member of staff. In other cases I would contact the SLT or even have to put the student in detention for miss behaviour over a school employee but also to make them learn a lesson.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
I would try to remain calm and perceive what is going on, after that I would try to stop the students involved by getting between them and using argument with words, I would send those who were injured to the infirmary and those who started the argument or caused harm to the other person would have detention. But if the dispute continued, I would have called for help from the other school staff.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
If another worker acting inappropriately and gets involved in something dangerous, I would tell the person that they should rather not to do this, because something wrong could possibly happen, such as someone getting injured where I would also have to help, If it's the case they wouldn't stop, i would need to call the SLT to report about the situation.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Sanuka would be humble and confident in being nice to the other staff members, being calm and composed at times but also perhaps building up a conversation to add more life to the room and get a good view of herself.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me would take a closer look at the small cut on the student's arm while she takes a disinfectant and puts her finger on the squeegee so that she sprays it twice on the wound. The student's wound wouldn't look bad so she would take a plaster from a plastic bag and then put the plaster over the wound as it seems to fit

/me would carefully remove the female's white tight bandage slowly and carefully by wrapping the bandage out around her arm, after wrapping the arm free she would throw the old bandage in the trash with a light toss. From a cupboard by the bed, she took a new and fresh bandage and wrapped it around the student's wound

/me would close the door after entering the room, then she'd walk with a smooth and easy gait to her place at the front desk and lower herself onto its chair. After it she'd take a notebook and also the pen that was in a drawer of the table checking with the list whether the things in the first aid kit are sufficient or not, she would make crosses on different points

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): Sanuka Nishikawa
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Sanuka or Miss Nishikawa
Age (Minimum is 25): 29

Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
Year of Graduation: 2016
Major(s): Biologie, Ecology, science
Minors: History

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: Russian, German, Japanese Sign Language

Backstory
Sanuka Nishikawa with bright heterochromia eyes was born in 1993 in a large city in Japan to unnamed parents. Her birth came as a surprise for her parents, especially her mother who cried that her child was born a week earlier than expected. Despite the early delivery, Sanuka was born a perfectly healthy baby in the local city hospital. With her mother working as a doctor, Sanuka vaguely recalls her childhood and her mother’s presence, though her mother shares the countless memories of Sanuka causing trouble and the moments they shared together.

As a child, Sanuka excitedly assisted her family in all activities, especially when it involved medical procedures. If her father caught a cold, she was the first at his side with plastic toys to “heal” him, and offered proper medicine (under the guidance of her mother) to treat him. Growing up in school, she cherished her classmates, some who unfortunately did not share the same affections. Sanuka excelled in her academics and to the classmates who enjoyed her presence, they would line up in a straight line with various injuries that she pretended to care for. With her mother’s job as a doctor, Sanuka always listened to her mother’s stories that would range from her times in college to an emergency with a patient that needed urgent care. Despite being greatly immersed in her mother’s line of work, Sanuka’s father greatly disapproved his wife’s stories as he believed Sanuka was far too young to listen to a story about a patient’s organs. Despite her mother going into horrific detail when it came to some cases, Sanuka was not bothered in the slightest, and listened to her mother intently.

Around the time she entered high school, Sanuka’s father fell severely ill, and they moved closer to the school as Sanuka used to walk a long way. The move was for her father, her mother always said to young Sanuka, and despite being slightly upset about saying goodbye to her friends, she grieved more for her father and promised to be there for him. While in school, she spent her time researching all the material required to step into the medical field, finding the human skeleton the most interesting. After school, she rushed home and cared for her dad as best as she could while her mother worked to provide for the family.

Following her father’s recovery and wanting to advance her career, Sanuka took on an internship and served as a temp at the hospital. She examined patients and thoroughly noted their medical history and medical issues. The doctors and nurses noted her resilience and she earned a good reputation amongst them. Now with her college career long gone, where she advanced her studies in medical science, she considers herself ready for a proper medical procedure and hopes to save many lives.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I've been working on becoming a part of KHS for a long time and now I would like to contribute my motivation more precisely. Ever since I was a child I've wanted to get a job like this where I can show what I'm capable of. I myself have been helping my mother and listening to her doing her own work so I will do the same for something that's better for anyone.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I've always wanted to help other people, be it critical or simple. I am happy to take care of the students when they feel pain or need help in specific things that I can personally and seriously help with. Joining the nurse team and supporting them where possible, I would expand my understanding of where I would always learn something to understand things better and to use my knowledge more useful in different kind of situations as an example. I can also be patient and kind as this would need to be part of it all, this is why I want to be accepted.

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?:
I don't.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Fortunately, today, your school employee application has been
ACCEPTED!
. . .

Welcome to the team! In order to move forward. . .

Ensure that you are in the Karakura Academics Discord
Contact SUN#0040 over Discord to obtain your required roles and for any other necessary information

Users who are viewing this thread