findouticly
findouticly
Omega
WHAT'S YOUR MINECRAFT USERNAME:
findouticly
WHAT'S THE TITLE OF YOUR SUGGESTION:
FISHING REWORK | fish.

WHAT'S YOUR SUGGESTION:
As I've got more interested in fishing IRL, I've also started doing some fishing on SRP, and I've just realized, it gets boring after some time. So I decided to make a suggestion about a fishing rework!
1728688196830.png

THE IDEA:
What I thought we should add, is more types of a fishing rod, add new things like bait, different types of hooks. Our smart developers could also add the ability, that if you were to catch a large fish, it'll be harder to reel it in, so you'll have to spam your mouse.

Once you level up your fishing, you'd be able to buy better bait, hooks or fishing rods, allowing you to catch other types of fish. Different types of bait would attract other types of fish, the better the hook, the smaller chances of the fish letting go from it. If you were to buy a better fishing rod, the better health it has, making it more durable. As the rod gets more destroyed, the chance of the fishing line tangling gets higher, how I imagine you'd fix this, is that you have to click a sequence of buttons shown on the screen.​

I want some honest opinions from people more experienced in the subject, so I could update and/or fix some things in this suggestion!

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE COMMUNITY:
The community would get more interested in the fishing part of SRP, as it'd get more fun, and wouldn't get boring. Adding this update would also significantly lower the amount of people using scripts to fish, as quick-time events like the fish letting go or the fishing line getting tangled would be practically impossible to autonomize with a script.

fish.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread