mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Fix the bicycles + More stuff (PLEASE READ)

AlexDeLuca

Level 0
What's your Minecraft Username?: AlexDeLuca
What's the title of your suggestion?: Fix the bicycles + More stuff (PLEASE READ)

What's your suggestion?:
Today I lost half my money because you guys didn't remove the bugged bicycles from the store, and looks like I would need a proof to get some compensation, proof that I don't have just because: 1. I was aware lately of the issue
2. I can't find a way to disable the ooc chat, which in my opinion is full of unfunny old players that got tired of RPing and just connect to talk and cope about dumb stuff, and thanks to that, I lost the message.

I know the amount I wasted for this item is literally nothing, but c'mon I can't get a job, my character is stuck on grade 7 due to some bug that I can't fix just because my tickets keep getting deleted for some reason.

So the suggestions would be:

1- Add an option to disable ooc chat (Except the looc)
2- Fix the bicycles or just remove them from the store in the meantime
3- Make a script for yourself to show all of the player transactions so that you guys won't have to read all of these irate posts, this would save a lot of time for you and the playerbase.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
Just read the whole thing

Joe.exe

Level 50
Joe_Kurumi
Joe_Kurumi
Rich+
1. /ooc
2. If you purchased the bicycle from a vehicle dealership and you do not receive it, you should ask the staff to compensate you for the loss.
3. We have, the auction house, it's behind the spawn point, to the right of the main entrance to the hospital.
4. /grade Check how long you have until the upgrade, if it says you can’t upgrade then you need to contact a staff member.
I can understand that as a new player you feel confused when seeing such a complicated server and community. The above is my answer. If you still have questions, you can DM me on Discord and I will help you.

soratheonly

Level 73
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
Please be kind ^_^

I believe the /ooc is currently just broken, you'll have to deal with it for now, or just ignore ooc OR you can get advanced chat mod so that OOC is in that instead of your main chat, there's a guide to it on the forums.
I don't see how they could even make a transactions log, but it would likely take time from more important updates when you can just take a ss or clip of you purchasing it, you not being able to get the message in time is your responsibility.
They're already working on fixing everything, just give it time as there's only four developers working on multiple projects.
Make a ticket abt your grade not working and then sit afk while being online if you have to do something as you have to be online for them to change your grade and it's only admin+ that are able to change your grade. Your ticket should be like "My grade is stuck at 7, could I please be updated to 12?" and then you just have to wait

AlexDeLuca

Level 0
Please be kind ^_^

I believe the /ooc is currently just broken, you'll have to deal with it for now, or just ignore ooc OR you can get advanced chat mod so that OOC is in that instead of your main chat, there's a guide to it on the forums.
I don't see how they could even make a transactions log, but it would likely take time from more important updates when you can just take a ss or clip of you purchasing it, you not being able to get the message in time is your responsibility.
They're already working on fixing everything, just give it time as there's only four developers working on multiple projects.
Make a ticket abt your grade not working and then sit afk while being online if you have to do something as you have to be online for them to change your grade and it's only admin+ that are able to change your grade. Your ticket should be like "My grade is stuck at 7, could I please be updated to 12?" and then you just have to wait
thx

__SnowStorm

Level 17
What's your Minecraft Username?: AlexDeLuca
What's the title of your suggestion?: Fix the bicycles + More stuff (PLEASE READ)

What's your suggestion?:
Today I lost half my money because you guys didn't remove the bugged bicycles from the store, and looks like I would need a proof to get some compensation, proof that I don't have just because: 1. I was aware lately of the issue
2. I can't find a way to disable the ooc chat, which in my opinion is full of unfunny old players that got tired of RPing and just connect to talk and cope about dumb stuff, and thanks to that, I lost the message.

I know the amount I wasted for this item is literally nothing, but c'mon I can't get a job, my character is stuck on grade 7 due to some bug that I can't fix just because my tickets keep getting deleted for some reason.

So the suggestions would be:

1- Add an option to disable ooc chat (Except the looc)
2- Fix the bicycles or just remove them from the store in the meantime
3- Make a script for yourself to show all of the player transactions so that you guys won't have to read all of these irate posts, this would save a lot of time for you and the playerbase.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
Just read the whole thing
Woah there.

There's no need to be rude to people criticizing your takes (which aren't the best btw)

"Today I lost half my money because you guys didn't remove the bugged bicycles from the store, and looks like I would need a proof to get some compensation, proof that I don't have just because: "
Go to this forum category and fill out a request to get your bike back.

"1- Add an option to disable ooc chat (Except the looc)"
Bro 100% fell for the /ooc off joke. Just type /ooc in the chat to disable it.

"2- Fix the bicycles or just remove them from the store in the meantime"
Vehicle plugins are very choppy, and I doubt that the entire server's community would be happy with one player's anger issues leading to the removal of the vehicle system

"3- Make a script for yourself to show all of the player transactions so that you guys won't have to read all of these irate posts, this would save a lot of time for you and the playerbase."
Another suggestion from somebody that has never worked with code.
If they store the logs locally, then it would take a huge amt of server memory up, and I doubt that they have a free sql database lying around to use, since they're using a dedicated host. (But I may be wrong)

I imagine you want a type of logs like this: Screenshot (5399).png which is a huge pain in the ass to code btw. The devs already have to deal with a lot of stuff, and asking for a feature like this for a tiny boost in qol is just unfair to them.

-1 from me

KimiNoUso

Level 345
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- Make a bug report in future​