fleajuice
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
fleajuice
How old are you? (Optional):
I am 18 years old.
What is your time zone?:
EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Describe your activity on the server:
I am on SchoolRP as much as I can be with my daily life including work, school, family, personal relationships and etc. I try to be on at least once a day, but sometimes it does not work out like that, and I can only get on a few times a week. Mainly, I am on every day.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
DENIED
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
Currently, I have three characters who are all Grade-12 with no special roles.

Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?:
I am applying for Club Umbra.
Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
I would love to become a Shopkeeper in SchoolRP because I strive to create something for players to interact with and have more things to do with their time spent on the server. If I were a shop owner, I would hire dedicated workers who know what it means to be determined to come into work whenever they can, to happily greet and send off customers, and to make sure every customer is comfortable and happy with their time spent at the shop. I'd love to make sure every player who decides to come to my shop is welcomed and happy with being there and spending their money comfortably.
What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
At Club Umbra, I plan to make it a club where people can dance, sing karaoke, spend time with their friends or loved ones whilst eating, drinking etc. Making it unique, I plan on making it a lively space for everyone no matter who they are. It will be the only club around Karakura that will be open at least 4 times a week with more to do than just dance.
What will you sell in your shop?:
I will have hired bartenders to sell alcohol and normal beverages such as water, coffee, juice, hot chocolate, etc. I will also have a food bar for everyone who is of age or underage to purchase whatever they'd like. The food bar will include bento boxes, steak, curry, ramen, and other traditional Japanese foods. I also plan on having waiters and waitresses to bring out beverages and food to tables if people would like to order and do it that way.
Other than food and drinks, I will sell other things customers can purchase there at the gift shop. The employees working at the gift shop will be responsible for selling items such as hats, earrings, lightsabers, backpacks, purses, and other small gifts.
How many employees do you plan to have?:
I plan on having at least 3 employees for every part of the club.
4 employees who will switch off at the gift shop with 2 at a time
6 employees who will switch off at the bar as well as the food bar, 3 at a time
8 employees who will work as waiters and waitresses, bringing food and beverages out to tables
3 employees who will watch over the dance floor and throughout the club to make sure everything is in order and everyone is content

Additional notes about your application:
I am applying with a character that is Grade-12, 18 years old, but I'd love to raise her age to 32 so she will be eligible to run Club Umbra.
Do you have any questions?:
I do not! Thank you for taking the time to review my application! Have a good day/night!​

Users who are viewing this thread