mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Fleur Valerie Le Beau's character biography.

hedda

Level 0
The following information is all OOC. No metagaming, please !1!1!​
There are a few changes to be made here, which I'll get to later! Mostly in the relationships section + a backstory will be added shortly. (<-- that was a lie. It's been two months and I've never even considered making one <3)​
OKAY, NO. ALL OF THIS IS LIKE, THREE MONTHS OLD, SO DON'T BELIEVE A SINGLE WORD. OK?
Fleur Valerie Le Beau
Biography
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Basic information

First Name:
Fleur Valerie

Surname:
Le Beau

Preferred Name:
Fleur

Nicknames:
Fleur would not really have any nicknames,

apart from one of her friends calling her 'Flower'. She despises this.

Height:
5'1 | 155 centimeters

Build:
The woman would have a small, not too curvy body with a straight posture.

Eye Color:
Dark blue

Hair Color:
Blonde

Fashion:
Fleur has from an early age liked dressing feminine. As a child, she adored walking around in dresses, pretending she was a princess.

Nowadays, she'd prefer skirts. You would usually find her wearing one, though she wore pants on the coldest winter days.
Colours, however, could go both ways; From a light blue to a darker green.
Fleur also wears a lot of headbands, neatly holding her hair up.

Birthday:
July 2nd

Place of Birth:
Marseille, France

Nationality:
French

Sexual Orientation:
Bi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
General appearance

Appearance:
A young, enthusiastic woman, with a comfortable aura surrounding her. Her small body would have a somewhat straight posture, definitely making her look less intimidating than most.

Fleur would have pale skin, contrasting well with her wide, dark blue eyes. At first sight, she'd look like a pretty vulnerable person. When speaking, a faint French accent in her clear voice. She had gotten used to Japanese, though some French vocals appeared every once in a while. The scent of Peach blossoms trails the woman, albeit she sometimes rather'd have a warm vanilla. Some marks - nearly invisible now, would be located on her nose and throat.

Personality:
Though Fleur would look like a soft and vulnerable person from a distance, a competitive woman filled with loads of excessive pride and arrogance would be hiding underneath. Definitely a people-person, who craves attention in order to feel good about herself.

Despite the female's arrogance, Fleur is a caring and loyal friend, who'd fuck up her own life in order to make others' better. A person who'd never let anyone care too much for her, no matter how much she's hurting. Though this may make Fleur seem like the greatest friend ever, she really has some flaws lurking on the inside, waiting to break free. Feeling happy for others is one of Fleur's biggest challenges. The well raised girl knew what to do to help others in the best possible way during situations, in spite of her mindset telling her the opposite; why can't I be the one succeeding? Why is she into her, and not into me? Shortly said, she's drowning in jealousy of success.

Hobbies:
Though Fleur would usually just hang out with her friends, she quite enjoys bowling - mostly because of her luck in it.

Fleur is an extremely competitive person, she'd do absolutely anything to win. Sometimes, if very bored, she even goes bowling by herself. Another hobby of hers, is playing Mariocart on her Neentendo. Losing in it can make her grumpy for hours, though winning - winning was a bare minimum to Fleur.

Flaws
One of Fleur's bigger flaws is her ability to catch feelings. The female would literally fall for anyone if

approached with the right words and actions. Her constant flirting does not exactly make the problem any better, either.

Relationships:
Family:
Marvelle Le Beau | Mother [Alive]
"This is MY child, Claude, laying inside my stomach. She is mine, and no one gets to take her away from me," The middle-aged woman says, her dark blue eyes watery and shiny. She knew her sayings weren't true. Marvelle would never get this baby. It would have been too risky for a mother in that mental state to care for a child."Marvelle, my dear. Trust me. You and Fleur will form your bond once you get out of this place." Said Claude, a gulp falling down his throat as he gazed around the blank room. If you ever get out of here.
Marvelle and Fleur never got the opportunity to form the kind of "mother-daughter" relationship every mother and daughter wants. The mother and daughter never actually got the chance to get to know each other, due to the mother's drug addiction. Marvelle had been staying in the same psychiatric department ever since Fleur was born, clearly for the better. The mother had not ever sent her daughter a single sign that she's alive - not that Fleur really wanted one, either. Anger and sorrow are the words to describe Fleur's feelings about this. Can she not get better, just for me?

Claude Le Beau | Father [Deceased]
"You, Fleur Valerie, will come far in life. I knew that the very first moment I saw you, and I have never given it a doubt." The poor breathing coming from the man's lungs would sound desperate. Her dying father sheds a tear, tightening his grip to young Fleur's hand, giving it many kisses. Fleur's favorite nurse enters the room, preparing to turn the monitor off. "You will always be my best friend, dad." Fleur sobs, burying her head in his chest. Claude blinks, an affectionate smile forming on his face. "And you will always be mine, Fleur Valerie."
Fleur's favorite person deceased when she was at the age of seven. Definitely one of her tougher memories. Claude was a person not so often mentioned in Fleur's life. Opening a wound buried so far down would hurt too much. It had always been Fleur and Claude. Claude and Fleur. The father was the person who gave Fleur her middle name, Valerie. There had not been a single day where he only called his daughter Fleur. Claude managed to raise her fairly well. Despite having bad lungs, the male taught her everything she needed to know.

Kurayami 'RAGE' Yuukii Ukiyo | Fake, older brother [Deceased (she thinks)]
"Grumpy's carrying a smile, for once? No way!"
A person Fleur really appreciated. Kurayami and Fleur did not meet long ago, however, this relationship formed quickly. Kurayami was not exactly Fleur's friend. No, this male was more like an older brother to the female. His grumpy personality filled with excessive pride and defensiveness for his loved ones met Fleur's prideful, childish personality perfectly. This is a person Fleur viewed as family, which she was really thankful for considering the small amount she had left. Kurayami was a person Fleur never in the entire world would confess her gratitude to, though she was.

Friends:
Camilla G. Viotto | Girlfriend [Alive]
"I just don't want to be your problem, I want to be your pride"
Fleur and Camilla have a strong bond built on romance and their earlier friendship. Fleur was for a long time worried if Camilla was just a getaway from her problems, which she still make doubts about every now and then. Fleur admires the way Camilla stands up for herself and shows love and affection. After such a long time of knowing one another, she still can't put her finger on who Camilla really is. Would Camilla hurt Fleur after all the times she's messed up?

Yume 'K' T. H. Kazuyuki | Close friend [Alive]
"Why are you staying?" Fleur asks Yume, desperate for an answer. "Because I'm not like you, Fleur. Opposites attract."
Believe it or not, Yume and Fleur met due to the fact that the two are neighbours. Fleur has always been obsessed with the thought of having neighbour friends. Honest and fun, two very simple words, but fitting to describe this relationship. Yume is clearly Fleur's person go -to-person when she needs to weigh off her problems - which indeed can get toxic. However, this is a bond Fleur is really thankful for. She really admires Yume. You can't exactly say the opposite, Yume probably wouldn't be Fleur's friend if their bond wasn't so tight.

Sarah R. Francois | Close friend [Alive]
"Yeah, right. As if you're going to need any tampons for the next nine months after meeting this guy."

Ever since meeting her for the first time, the dynamic French duo of Sarah and Fleur has been extremely close, without much of the drama aspect. Their friendship is deeper than what'd first meet the eye. With their friendship being as open and emotional as it is, Fleur knows to be able to trust Sarah, and vice versa. They know how to share a laugh, too, with their time as friends being filled with humor and sarcasm even in the most absurd of times.

Valkyrie Ek | Close friend [Alive]
"Are you obsessed yet?"

Valkyrie quickly turned into one of Fleur's biggest secrets, a strange bond based off guilt and excitement. She made Fleur realize that guilt does not always have to be a negative thing. Guilt can also be exciting. However, their roads took a turn not long ago, and the two started a friendship instead. Fleur's way of handling this makes her end up with lots of confused emotions. Anger. Jealousy. Sadness. Maybe even some relief?

Abby Le Beau | Friend [Alive] no, we're not related
"In the nicest, kindest way possible, what the actual fuck is wrong with you, Fleur?"
Abby and Fleur's relationship started progressing when Fleur bullied Abby for falling in love with the blind, weird and homosexual guy. Ever since, Abby has been a central person in Fleur's life. She's definitely one of the most honest and straight forward people Fleur knows. If an honest opinion ever is needed, Abby is the first person to call. Not that Fleur exactly listens to her opinions - because she doesn't- but she clearly appreciates it. The two have drifted a little after Abby moved out of Fleur's apartment.

Shion Bonten | Friend [Alive] yes, his eye is fine now
Stabs Shion in his only eye with an umbrella. "Oh, Shion. Is your eye okay?" She asks, snapping a selfie of the two. "Yes, Fleur, the only thing is that you just made me blind.""Oh. You'll be fine!"
Two very different people. Shion is one of the most random people Fleur knows. Getting drunk would probably be the only interest the two had in common. A relationship driven by humor, and some sort of respect? Though Shion can be protective and sometimes even a little wholesome, Fleur has a hard time figuring out Shion's intentions and even personality.

Zen Zion | Friend [Alive]
"OH MY GOD, IT'S FLOWER VALERIE LE BEAUTIFUL!"
"Unserious" is one of the many fitting words to explain this relationship. Though it may sound boring, Fleur really enjoys spending time with Zen. She believes Zen is extraordinary, with his name calling, aggressiveness and bullying. Though the bullying fires Fleur up every time, she genuinely cares about Zen. This humoristic duo is always up to create new, fun memories - even if they take place in the sewers.

Maynard Mueller | Ex-boyfriend [Alive]
"I never want to put my eyes on you again. Get out of my apartment, and don't you ever speak to me after this."
Fleur and Maynard were a strong, intimate and humoristic couple. A not very well-liked couple from friends' perspectives. With a relationship built on flirting and bartending, they both seemed happy with each other. The relationship went on for a couple of months, filled with weird incidents and friends. Maynard, however, had from the very start given Fleur one warning. One rule built on Maynard's sad past. A rule if broken, they were over. Fleur knew she was on the road to fuck it up. And yet, she proceeded.

Backstory:
W.I.P
Some photos <3

The setup is heavily inspired by IssuesIncluded's biography<3
Some of the topics are still in progress!
The relationships are not ranked at all. The people on the list are simply just Fleur's most central people at the moment. More people will be added to the relationships later on!!
Thank you to my friends for the pictures <3

Last edited:

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
Zen Zion | Friend [Alive]
"OH MY GOD, IT'S FLOWER VALERIE LE BEAUTIFUL!"
"Unserious" is one of the many fitting words to explain this relationship. Though it may sound boring, Fleur really enjoys spending time with Zen. She believes Zen is extraordinary, with his name calling, aggressiveness and bullying. Though the bullying fires Fleur up every time, she genuinely cares about Zen. This humoristic duo is always up to create new, fun memories - even if they take place in the sewers.
@KrustyKrabz

Users who are viewing this thread