mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Flip phone recordings

atkoi

Level 27
IGN: KoiRP

DATE: 9/26/2021

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Flip phones being able to record audio even while in your pocket. (As long as you action to do so with proof, and ensure it stays open)

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: I believe it would benefit the server because in real life, with a flip phone, you can record audio from your pocket. It's unrealistic for us to be unable to record audio from our phones in our pockets (Our hotbars). If we are in a one on one situation where there may be trouble it's realistic to want to make sure you're recording discreetly if anything is said or happens.

How are you supposed to be discreet with a flip phone in your hand?

[IMAGES IF ANY]

Last edited:

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
+1
It isn't realistic for someone making an attempt to be subtle to literally hold out their phone whilst recording. I think this is a good suggestion and makes sense to be included if not already.

Lolo

Level 27
HaloBoss29
HaloBoss29
Notable+
+1

I believe this would benefit SRP a lot, saying as SRP is supposed to be a more realistic roleplay server this would fit in perfectly.

ThatDealer

Level 46
+1
Though you can already do this by using a 3rd party device and holding the phone in your hand, This would be a very good feature

Wasted Time

Level 10
FinalWasted
FinalWasted
Rich
completely unnecessary and could be easily abused

The fact that when a phone is in your pocket, it can't really catch audio except for static, even on the newest phones. And this is literally a flip phone also as you said it could be easily abused and unnecessary.​

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

The fact that when a phone is in your pocket, it can't really catch audio except for static, even on the newest phones. And this is literally a flip phone also as you said it could be easily abused and unnecessary.​
Just did a recording in my pocket, heard perfectly.

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+

do you just not want it used against you?

si10k

Level 37

It would be annoying for people. Such as if I'm trying to call help or spy on someone it would be annoying to always be recording due to the phone not actually having a battery.

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied

This can be very easily abused and doesn't seem too realistic due to the fact Karakura citizens use flip phones.​

Users who are viewing this thread