No

What Country are you from?:
United States of America

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Yes I do, Slushee#2006

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
Yes, I understand this.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do realize this, however I don't believe that I'll go inactive often.

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?:
I do.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I like to think that I spend a large amount of time on both the server and the forums, if not posting, at least looking over and watching the srp community.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/spanish-language-application.20412/ ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/flqmingslushee-police-force-application.20418/ ACCEPTED

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
My personal motivation for becoming a teacher is to improve the overall experience of the people that are playing on the server. I just wish for each individual that spends time on the server, actually enjoys what they're doing, and I wish to help people to do this. To be blunt, I've simply always looked up to teachers. The effort they put in, how much of their life they devote to the students, and just how much they do, and I wish to do the same thing so many teachers have done for me, and pass it on to others.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
I think I have a fairly large experience in roleplaying considering just how much effort I have put into this. I've been enjoying my time personally on this server, and through the time that I've spent here, I've matured with this sense.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?:
Yes

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are essential for teachers to log the lessons and classes that they host for the students to attend. It shows how much effort the teachers are putting in as well as how often they hold classes. It helps to show which of the teachers are devoting themselves to teaching and those who slack off.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
Firstly I would make sure that every possible detail of the trip would be planned out. A field trip would flow much more efficiently with the help of another teacher, therefore I would enlist the help of another teacher to go on the trip alongside me. I would see how many people could help supervise the event, as well as check with the Vice-Principal or higher to get clearance to go on this trip, then ensure that the students are allowed to go.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. No eating

2. no drinking anything but water

3. No interruptions to the learning environment

4. no profanity nor violence

5. Follow the schools rules

6. Don't move excessively without permission

7. try your best

8. Enjoy your time in my class

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP): Previously on RP I was a part of the council for a while helping them to organize the schools events and all that they do, alongside this, I am a cadet on my other account, which has helped me to learn discipline and overall improved my RP experience.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: Head of department, the head of department can be viewed as a wiser version of yourself, knowing more about what they are doing and more about how to handle things considering their greater experience.

- QTLS: Qualified Teacher of Learning Skills, these teachers, overall would be considered efficient teachers and able to teach without much assistance.

- NQT: Newly Qualified Teacher, a newly qualified teacher would not have nearly as much efficiency at running a classroom. not knowing much, they'd just need need assistance to get going on the right path.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

A teachers job is to accommodate to the students. To teach them what is needed to succeed later on in life. A teachers purpose is to teach, whether this be an actual lesson, or whether it be a class lesson, teaching what they're meant, or teaching them something about simply how to succeed, no matter how this is said. I'm not quite certain of the salary as I haven't asked or anything, but despite this I know from teachers I know that it's a fulfilling job. As far as the teachers I've had there are just about three kinds I've noted. There's the kind of teacher that sees that its their job to teach you everything that you need to know about life, giving you tips over anything, and offering advice any time you need it, the second kind, which helps you no matter what and does anything for you, and the third kind which sees only to his job, then disappears into his own life after. The first kind, usually, is just seen around, usually doing his own thing, the second sees to his students any time throughout the day, and the third isn't seen outside school grounds. In game, teachers earn 250k monthly. (I just found this out afterward)

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Hence the name, SchoolRP, this server is reliant on the school, the school being reliant on the teachers. Without teachers a school would just be a place of gathering, but alongside teachers help, a school becomes a place of learning which is what is needed on the server.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The "Must have, could have, should have" system is what the school operates under.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
Rin has always been a giver. Never, does he do anything only thinking of himself, he looks to help others no matter how much impact it has on himself. What makes Rin unique would be his devotion to anything he puts himself to, always going through with something that he begins and truly believes in. Regarding other teachers, I respect what they’re doing for their towns people. Again, Rin is a giver, putting others before himself. In the future Rin wants to help Kurakara in any way that he’s able.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: First ask them to stop that, if they continue to cause issues I would then give them detention. If even after this the slander continues, I would then report them to the vice-principal.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would clear my throat, attempting to see if I can gain their attention and regain their sense of respect, however, if this weren't to work and it continued to go on and they continued to disrespect I might call certain people out. If again, this doesn't work, I could always report the troubling students to a teacher that can better handle it or a vice-principal.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
My character would act fairly relaxed alongside other teachers, however he'd continue to hold a sense of respect towards others. I'd more or less just be mostly relaxed throughout this and use the space as an area to calm down.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me he'd walk around the desks, gazing across each individual’s paper, looking to see if they were on track with the lesson.

/me he'd sit at his desk, shuffling around papers, grading each one.

/me He'd stand at the foot of the door, greeting each student as they passed with a smile and a curt nod.

/me He'd glance around the classroom following the question he just asked, waiting for students to raise their hands to be called upon.

/me He'd be sitting at his desk, looking over each of the students assignments, beginning to grade them

Backstory

Being born in a shanty town in Mexico, Rin had a rough childhood. He grew up with little to no education having to focus on his mothers health for a majority of his time. At a young age though, his mother got murdered while she was out getting groceries. Rin took the blame upon himself for not being there to protect her, and to cope with the pain he and his father moved to Karakura Japan in hopes of a better life. Ever since Rin came to the world he has always been astounding in how much effort he puts into activities. Despite growing up in a place that never truly offered great education, Rin took it upon himself to teach himself to be the best him that he could possibly be. Ever since getting there he continues to carry on his heritage and hopes to carve a path for a better future in a more protected society, which he hopes to assist in making that a reality by being a teacher and having an impact on the upcoming youth and making the future better. Rin wanted to take the path of becoming a teacher because growing up, his teachers, while not teaching him very well, served as guidance while his actual parents weren't home very often. To Rin, school was his second home, and his teachers made his second home tolerable, if not enjoyable and he wishes to do this for other people as well. A teacher is often looked upon as a role model, and a role model is precisely what Rin wishes to do for the youth, no matter where their roots began, he wishes to help anyone is any possible way that he is able, and becoming a teacher would help him to establish this model role and help him benefit others as much as he is able.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Rin Umehai

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): 'Strawberry'

Preferred Name: Rin

Religious Denomination: Christian

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Spanish

Current Location: F block apartments in Kurakura Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 3 years of teaching experience

Working Experience (# of years): I worked my final 2 years of college as a student teacher in my home town.

Academic Degree: Bachelors in Education

Year of Graduation: 2015

Major(s): Education

Minor(s): Mathematics

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: Spanish

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes

Preferred Teaching Subject: Mathematics, otherwise, sociology, but I’d love the opportunity to teach antything

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): Thank you for reading!

Do you have any questions?: no

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5455

Accepted!
- Despite your application lacking in a few areas, I've decided to give a shot. You're overall a very nice person OOCly and I know you'd be a perfect fit for this position.

Please DM me on Discord to have your role sorted - melody#0429.

Users who are viewing this thread