Level 28
kufn
kufn
Omega+
ezgif-5-4fa0a1d4a4.gif

༻*≿════════*༺♔༻*════════≾*༺

IGN:

followingeden

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:

I have been an avid user of the server for several months, dedicating a substantial amount of my time and energy to fulfilling a variety of roles. My days are packed with all sorts of activities, ranging from being an EMS surgeon to working as a tailor at Euphoria. No matter the situation, I am always willing to lend a hand and offer assistance, whether it's through Discord or in-game. I have had the privilege of being a member of two distinct teams within SRP. Specifically, I have had the opportunity to participate in both the High School Male Football team and the Cheer team. These experiences have been exceptionally rewarding, and I am grateful for the chance to be part of such accomplished teams.

Punishment Record:

I'm proud to say that I've never received any disciplinary action on the server, and I'm committed to maintaining that track record.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

Priest Application - Accepted
Surgeon Application - Accepted
3rd Language Authorization - Accepted
French Application - Accepted
Jin Application - Accepted
Korean Application - Accepted
JSL Application - Accepted
JSL Application #2 - Accepted
Persian Application - Accepted
Kurdish Application - Accepted
KPD Application - Denied
Weight and Height Application - Denied

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:

I do own a microphone. My discord is plague#0007.

What is your time zone and country of residence?:

I live in the United States, and I’m currently in EST.

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?

I am completely aware of this.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

OOC:

I believe that my involvement in various school clubs and sports has prepared me well for a role on the server's community team. As a member of over six different clubs, with leadership roles in three of them, I have gained valuable experience in working with others towards a common goal. In my role as an advisor for my graduation class, a vice-president for another club, and a financial advisor for a student ran club, I have honed my ability to think critically and make decisions that benefit the group as a whole. Even in my sports activities, I have developed skills that are applicable to working on a community team. While one of my sports requires little teamwork, I have still found ways to communicate and grow with my teammates. The other sport, on the other hand, demands nothing but teamwork and cooperation, and I have excelled in that environment. These experiences have taught me the importance of effective communication, collaboration, and problem-solving, all of which are essential skills for a successful community team member.

IC:

My involvement in various activities on SRP has given me the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally. I am currently an active member of EMS, Shrine, and tailoring servers, where I have honed my skills in communication, problem-solving, and teamwork. Additionally, I have had the privilege of being a part of Cheer and Football in the past, both of which have taught me the importance of professionalism and working effectively with others. Through these experiences, I have come to appreciate the value of cooperation and collaboration. I have learned that by working together with my peers towards a common goal, we can achieve great things and make a positive impact on the community. I have also discovered the importance of effective communication.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?

I'm excited to take my first step towards getting involved in the server's community by applying for a position on one of its teams. While I haven't been a part of any community teams yet, I believe that I have the necessary skills and dedication to make a positive impact. Despite not having any prior experience, I'm confident that I can manage my time and activity level to accommodate any responsibilities that come with being on a community team. I'm eager to learn and contribute to the server in a new way, and I'm looking forward to the opportunity to grow as a player.

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:
(Going over the set limit of event ideas can potentially jeopardize your chances of being accepted.)

Below, I have listed all of my event idea's that I have chosen worthy to be apart of this application. I am not sure how possible some of the are, but I am fairly confident in some of them being home runners.
  • "Extraterrestrial Phenomena"
  • "Dance Your Way Through the Decades"
  • "Totally Eclipsed"
  • "Yeah, Yeah, Cook it, Baby! - Cooking Festival"
  • "Art Walk"

ezgif-4-40c3359c0e.gif

“Extraterrestrial Phenomena” | Flash Event

"What is up with these lunatics?"

Lore/Background:

Amidst of the year 2020’s turmoil, a group of skilled hikers embarked on a challenging journey to the summit of Mt. Karakura, its craggy peaks and verdant foliage a sight to behold. As they made their way up the winding path, a strange noise filled the air, causing their hearts to race. The atmosphere grew tense, and the trees swayed violently. Pebbles and rocks flew up from the ground, defying the laws of gravity as if the very earth beneath their feet were rebelling against their intrusion. The sky darkened, and the foliage rustled ominously. Daiki Tanaka, the most skilled hiker of them all, instinctively looked up, and what he saw left him speechless. Above them, a disc-shaped object floated eerily, casting a pale glow on their faces. The hikers shuddered, wondering what strange force they had unwittingly aroused as if the mountain itself were alive and reacting to their presence. The sight was both awe-inspiring and terrifying, a testament to the unknown wonders of the universe. In an instant, the hikers' world was transformed. Above them, a strange, disc-shaped object hovered ominously, casting an eerie glow on the rugged terrain below. When they awoke the next morning, they found themselves in separate tents, their memories jumbled and incomplete. As they emerged one by one, a sense of foreboding hung heavy in the air. They stood in a circle, their faces pale and drawn as if they had witnessed something beyond comprehension. And yet, they felt a strange familiarity, as if they had been here before as if this place held secrets that they could not even begin to fathom. One of their own was missing - Daiki. The thought of him sent shivers down their spines. As they crept towards his tent, their hearts pounding, they felt as if they were walking into the unknown, into a world beyond their reckoning. The tent flap was pulled back, and what they saw made their blood run cold. Daiki, once strong and sure, was now huddled in a ball, his face twisted in a grotesque mask of terror. The sight was both heart-wrenching and spine-chilling, a jarring juxtaposition that left them reeling with a complex mix of emotions. They could not fathom what had caused this sudden transformation in their friend, this stark deviation from the Daiki they knew and respected. The man before them was a haunting sight, his once-golden years now faded into a shadowy, oblivion. His bald head shone like polished marble, a stark contrast to the scattered wisps of gray that clung to his scalp like withered vines. He muttered to himself in a language that was not of this world, his words a haunting, unearthly melody that sent shivers down the spines of all who heard them. His overgrown fingernails, gnarled and twisted like the talons of some beast, were a testament to the ravages of time and decay. As the events of that fateful night began to settle, the hikers found themselves faced with a terrible choice. They knew they had to call for help, but the thought of what they had seen, what they had experienced, made their hearts heavy with a nameless dread. And yet, they knew they had to act, had to do something to ensure that this nightmare did not consume them completely. So they reached out to the local authorities. The man they had encountered, the one who had spoken in a tongue that was not of this world, was taken away by the authorities, labeled a "lunatic" and shipped off to a mental institution.

Event Details:

A band of youthful pariahs emerged on the scene, banding together in solidarity and christening themselves with the moniker "the outcasts." These were your archetypal kids, tormented and ridiculed in their formative years, branded as social misfits, and shunned by their peers. A vast majority of them still donned spectacles and bore the remnants of adolescent acne on their faces, while their bizarrely-shaped tinfoil headwear and pungent aroma set them apart from the rest of society. The unorthodox tenets they subscribed to left most people feeling uneasy in their presence, casting them off as oddballs and eccentrics. Yet, the strange and unsettling events that recently transpired had solidified their idiosyncratic beliefs, leaving them steadfast in their conviction that Daiki's fate was an irrefutable truth that demanded retribution. The outcasts congregated at the bustling plaza, their presence almost imperceptible amidst the throngs of people rushing to and from places. At first, they were a mere handful of misfits, clad in their peculiar attire and holding up crudely drawn signs. But as the hours ticked by, their numbers swelled, and the air grew thick with the fervor of their conviction. Their eyes glinted with an intensity that bordered on madness, and their voices rose in a wild chorus of protest. Once they believed that they had enough members, they began to take it to the streets. The KPD made notice of their actions and decided to intervene. They planned on making arrests for the uproot of Karakura peace. With their numbers growing, the Outcasts felt emboldened to take their cause to the streets. They marched in unison, their tinfoil hats glistening in the sun, their voices rising in unison like a chorus of angels. The people of Karakura watched in awe and fear, unsure of what to make of these strange people. But as the protests grew louder and more intense, the local police department began to take notice. They saw the Outcasts as a threat to the peace and stability of their town, a group of troublemakers who needed to be dealt with. As the KPD put their plans into motion, tensions reached a fever pitch. The outcasts, with their tinfoil hats and mismatched clothes, seemed to scatter in every direction like roaches caught in a sudden burst of light. The streets erupted into chaos as they ran wild, breaking windows and knocking over trash cans in their wake. Some ran in groups, their voices rising in unison as they chanted slogans of defiance. Others darted through alleys and side streets, their faces twisted in fear and desperation. The KPD officers were met with a formidable challenge, as they struggled to maintain order and control the situation. From here, the roleplay and turn events will decide whether or not they receive justice.

Resources:
  • A large group of event team members plays the main outcasts. Hopefully, players will chime in and join in the protests!
  • A large group of KPD to handle the protesters accordingly.
  • An announcement made to the entirety of the server, to give light to the outcasts at the plaza.
  • A posting of the lore of the event that I made already. Mine can be used, but the lore team can of course make their own stuff!
  • Reporters on the scene.
  • A stage can be made at plaza, or anywhere with open space near plaza!
Server-Wide Actions:

/event &0[&c!&0] &fThe voices of the unknown protesters filled the area surrounding the plaza. They appeared to be wearing tin-foil hats, and holding signs. Something was off about this group of people... The glare that appeared in their eyes, and the general smell that was coming from them. PU!
/event &0[&c!&0] &fThe group of people, ranging from all different shapes and sizes appeared to be holding signs. The signs read thing like, &l"Rid of the Aliens!" and &l"We want justice!" What a bunch of crazies. . Right? A large sign behind them read 'Join the Outcast, Join the Future, and Join the Fight!'

Example Actions:
  • /itl &fThe apparent leader of the group grabbed ahold of a megaphone. Like the rest of the group he wore a tin-foil hat. He appeared to have pimples scattered across his face and glasses that were a bit to small for him. He wore a shirt that was obviously to small for him, that had a Martian like being with a read 'X' across the front of it.
  • /itl &fThe loud footsteps of KPD came marching down the streets. Each stomp was in unison. Once they reached the crowd that had gathered into the streets, they halted. They appeared to be wearing their riot gear, the first row of them holding out their shields.
  • /itl &fThe reasoning all went wrong. The outcasts broke off into groups of two. The sprawled out into every single direction possible. Climbing walls, running down the streets, and underground into the sewers. What were they going to do?

Additional Notes:
  • I made this sound like a rather serious event, but I like the idea of it being silly as well! A group of weird overgrown children roaming the street's talking about aliens!? Sorta like the plumbers event!

ezgif-5-21eac04dcf.gif

“Dance Your Way Through the Decades” | Planned Adult Event
"Where'd all the time go?"

Event Details:

As an individual with the Adult role on the server, I am aware of the challenges that come with meeting other adults on the server. The proposed event is a soirée designed to foster social engagement and enhance the sense of community among adults. This adult-oriented gathering, which can best be described as a dance, seeks to bring together individuals who share a similar perspective and life experience, providing them with a unique opportunity to connect and establish lasting relationships. Initially, the idea of modeling this event after a class reunion was considered. The original idea was to model it after a class reunion, but the age range of adults on the server is too varied. As a result, the event will be exclusively for those with the Adult role, emphasizing the gathering's theme. As for the theme of the event, the possibilities are endless. Perhaps a masquerade ball, where the guests wear intricate masks that conceal their identities. Or maybe a vintage Hollywood glamour theme, with guests dressing up in classic black-tie attire reminiscent of old Hollywood events. However, the idea of guests dressing up in the fashion of their birth decade adds a unique touch of nostalgia and personality to the event. The dress code should be kept semi-formal, with guests donning their best attire to impress their fellow adult attendees. The venue should be elegantly decorated, with dim lighting and tasteful decorations that enhance the theme of the event. The music should be a mix of classic and modern tunes, catering to the diverse age range of the attendees.

Resources:
  • A place to host the event. It can be hosted anywhere. Preferably the school gym. Of course, this would be designed by the build team.
  • Chaperones of the event can be event team members' alt or main accounts. This way if a member has an adult account, and wants to attend the ball then they can.
  • An announcement was made in one of the servers of SRP. Preferably the town or RPH server.
  • Food and drink can be provided by restaurant owners… etc.

Additional Notes:
  • People within factions on the server should be permitted time off for the event.
  • An age minimum of 21 or 25 should be set in place.
  • Characters with significant others who don’t have the adult role can also attend as a plus one.

ezgif-2-fedcc7da9c.gif

“Yeah, Yeah, Cook it, Baby! - Cooking Festival” | Planned Community Event

"Food... Where!?"

Event Details:

The cook-off event is a town-wide festival celebrating the culinary talents of our local businesses. The event provides an opportunity for shop owners to showcase their food and gain exposure for their businesses. The event is open to all restaurants and food-serving shops in the town, and each participant is given a booth to sell their dishes to visitors. The main event of this festival will be the cook-off, featuring the town's most talented chefs and home cooks who believe their cooking abilities are the best of the best. This competition will be judged by the three most influential faction heads in town, including the EMS Director, KPD Commissioner, and the Mayor. These judges will be looking for the most creative and delicious dishes that showcase the town's diverse culinary offerings. The competition is sure to be fierce, and the stakes are high, with the winner receiving not only bragging rights but also a cash prize and a feature in the local newspaper. As for the cooks who participate in the cook-off, they can be anyone within the cooking club with a cooking attribute above 50. However, only three chefs will be cooking, all with their respective booths. The shops do not have to actually use the cooking plugin, as it takes time to actually make stuff. If they would like to prepare food beforehand, then that would be their own choice. This would be a way to make a little bit of extra money for them, while also showcasing their culinary skills to the town.

Resources:
  • A place to host the event will be necessary. This would preferably be executed in the shopping district. The build team can implement each booth. They should also build a stage, equipped with three cooking areas (oven, sink, etc.), and a judging panel with three seats.
  • An announcement on the town server would also be very helpful.
  • A server wide announcement at the start of the event.
  • Approval by the cooking club's leader.
Sever-Wide Actions:

/event &0[&c!&0] &fA delicious aroma flooded Karakura. Where is coming from? Is it from &oLa Casa Nostra, &ror maybe it's from &oShizukesua? &rCome on down to the shopping district to visit Karakura's first ever Cooking Festival!

Additional Notes:
  • Profit can go back to the shops that are involved.

ezgif-4-8d76f742f5.gif

"Art Walk" | Planned Community Event
"Picasso. . I like it!"

Event Details:

The "Art Walk," will feature an auction of various art pieces created by the school's art club. The event will be held at the school and open to the public, providing the art club with an opportunity to display their talents to a wider audience. Attendees will have the pleasure of viewing a gallery of art pieces that showcase the creativity and skill of the art club's members. The pieces on display will include a diverse range of works, from paintings and sculptures to mixed media creations. The bidding process will be done through the art club's Discord server, which will have a proper system put in place for the event. The auction will function similarly to the bidding channels used in tailoring servers, with all bids made through the Discord server being seen as an in-character payment. It is important to note that once a bid has been placed, it is final and cannot be changed, edited, or deleted.

Resources:
  • Artwork created by the members.
  • Whoever gets to design the club rooms can design it to look like an art gallery.
  • The addition of the bidding channel.
  • Permission from the art club leader.
  • Announcement in Academic server.
Additional Notes:
All funds are to be kept by the artist who created the art work.

“Totally Eclipsed” | Planned Community Event - WIP
"Where'd all of the light go?"

Event Details:

The shopping district was filled with excitement as Karakuraian's of all ages gathered to witness the once-in-a-lifetime event of a total solar eclipse. Children pointed to the sky in amazement, while adults whispered in hushed tones, marveling at the rare celestial display. The atmosphere was electric. As the moon began to pass in front of the sun, the bustling shopping district came to a standstill. The once bright shopping district was transformed into a dim, shadowy landscape. The birds that had been chirping just moments before now sat perched on tree branches, their songs silenced by the strange darkness that had descended. All that could be heard was the soft downdraught of the wind, a gentle rustling of leaves that added to the surreal atmosphere. It had been more than four decades since the last time the Earth experienced a total solar eclipse. Finally, after years of anticipation, the moment had arrived.

Sever-Wide Actions:

/event &0[&c!&0] &fYou look up into the sky, noticing that the moon and the sun were oddly close to each other. What was this you wondered?
/event &0[&c!&0] &fAlmost all sound stopped for a second within Karakura. The city had fallen silent as they stared upwards to the sky. The once bright sun had fallen dim. All that could be seen was a bright light with a hole in the middle of it. Wait. . Was that the moon!?

Additional Notes:
  • This event will be rather short lived, as solar eclipse only last for less than 7 minutes. That means that this will need almost zero OOC preparation.
Final Notes:
Ultimately, I tried my best to involve the entirety of SRP in my events. My only event that everyone can't attend is the "Dance Your Way Through the Decades." Even if my application is deferred, I beg of the event team to try and make more event's for the decaying adult population on SRP. Being an adult on SRP has become so mundane. I thank the reviewers for considering my application, and event suggestions. Have a nice day to whoever read this all the way through!

༻*≿════════*༺♔༻*════════≾*༺​

Attachments

• ezgif-5-45767095cd.gif
    ezgif-5-45767095cd.gif
    1,016.6 KB · Views: 4
  • ezgif-5-45767095cd.gif
    ezgif-5-45767095cd.gif
    1,016.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Event Team! Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny this application for the following reasons:
- You have a very well-organized and well-written application! Unfortunately, we've decided to deny it due to although some events are interesting, they are either not doable or they seem to like it's something that happened before; We would love to see this application changed to have more events that the community as a whole could participate or that are more intriguing!

Feel free to re-apply anytime!

Users who are viewing this thread