HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
IGN: HighlightedTwin
DATE:
09/21/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Back up faction leads
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

I feel like there should be a back up faction in case the main one is way too busy to handle the faction at the time. That’s all I can say regarding that legally. Just a little concerned about the active-ness with said faction lead(s)

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
massive -1

Ideally faction leads should be passed down to the next player in line (be that a staff member who's worked their way up the faction or the next player in line). This is just going to promote a random staff member being promoted to the role, even if they have no affiliation whatsoever with said faction, which in times I think most players have been against.

Last edited:

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
The only issue would be communication, faction leads make precise and impactful decisions, if we have someone making those decisions on our own accord it would lead to discourse and varied opinion

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
This is sort of already a thing when it comes to staff members who plan on giving away their faction. Most of us have someone in mind to pass the lead to

I guess the only exception would be the times when staff members leave without notice and/or are demoted. Even so, most factions tend to have staff members besides the faction lead, and we generally have meetings to decide which staff member is the most suitable to take the position

In my opinion this suggestion isn't really necessary, as it has its pros and cons, but we appreciate your concerns

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
This is sort of already a thing when it comes to staff members who plan on giving away their faction. Most of us have someone in mind to pass the lead to

I guess the only exception would be the times when staff members leave without notice and/or are demoted. Even so, most factions tend to have staff members besides the faction lead, and we generally have meetings to decide which staff member is the most suitable to take the position

In my opinion this suggestion isn't really necessary, as it has its pros and cons, but we appreciate your concerns
Okie dokie

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
NUETRAL

Faction leads typically have an individual in mind that they'd like to take over the faction should they have to step down & its only on the off chance that there isn't someone.

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+

From what I've seen from other factions, it doesn't look as if any of them are currently inactive

I don't think this is necessary

cho0ii

Level 173
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+

They usually know who they want to be the next faction leads, and like yonio said they usually have meetings to see who's suitable after they leave if it's suddenly

Users who are viewing this thread