players online

For the event team(giving ideas)

NixyMixy

Level 3
NixyMixy
NixyMixy
Notable
IGN: NixyMixy
DATE: Any day {preferred on Sundays} (if it means today then 9/25/2021)
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I was thinking of something and I thought a nice car meet in a parking lot or something for people to look at. [possibly even take it into Tokyo for Tokyo drifting... also while me being available for that event </3]
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: it benefits to the server to have fun to show our cars for others and enjoy a night event as well as socializing some more.
[IMAGES IF ANY]
Car meet:

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 13

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
+1!

I really like the idea. It’s very unique and also appeals more to everyone rather than a specific faction!

deborah

Level 17
mcdonaldsbacon
mcdonaldsbacon
Notable+
IGN: NixyMixy
DATE: Any day {preferred on Sundays} (if it means today then 9/25/2021)
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I was thinking of something and I thought a nice car meet in a parking lot or something for people to look at. [possibly even take it into Tokyo for Tokyo drifting... also while me being available for that event </3]
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: it benefits to the server to have fun to show our cars for others and enjoy a night event as well as socializing some more.
[IMAGES IF ANY]
Car meet:
+1 fck hell yeah

NixyMixy

Level 3
NixyMixy
NixyMixy
Notable
+1!

I really like the idea. It’s very unique and also appeals more to everyone rather than a specific faction!
Exactly! like I know a lot of people dont have cars in the srp, but that's like real life honestly some show up with friends and all but its also amazing - since im such a car girl and I've seen others nice cars in the server so the idea just popped. like i said it not necessary but it is an idea of course.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
+1/-1
This can already be organized by players, though the Tokyo thing is practically impossible. They could potentially use a downloadable map as they did for the Paris trip but I've looked and there arent many good maps for Tokyo. I do hope to see some cool car meets organized by players in the future though.​

ThatDealer

Level 46
If you want a small team of minecraft builders to build the whole of
tokyo ( 2,194 km² ) then try and build the vatican city ( 44 ha ). Vatican city is hard enough now you want them to build the capital of Japan?

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied

You can organise this sort of thing with your car-owner friends and host it in a nearby parking lot.​

Users who are viewing this thread