mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Forums Search bar

Prizebox

Level 9
IGN: Prizebox
DATE: 11/19/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: A search bar, filter, or any other way to make finding a thread post or gather posts that are on a similar topic easier.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: It will make navigating the forums easier and it will be faster to find threads related to a specific topic or with certain keywords.

philbertman42

Level 134
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
You can already do this with google, just search

This also works with any other website. Just put the main domain in quotes, then whatever keyword in its own set of quotes (no parenthesis necessary). For example, if I wanted to find this exact thread, all I'd have to search is "schoolrp.net" "search bar."

Ghostfire

Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+

This also works with any other website. Just put the main domain in quotes, then whatever keyword in its own set of quotes (no parenthesis necessary). For example, if I wanted to find this exact thread, all I'd have to search is "schoolrp.net" "search bar."
stop being smart you little

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
+1 I'd love to be able to search for posts DIRECTLY on the forums

Prizebox

Level 9

Not very accurate

philbertman42

Level 134
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Not very accurate
It's functional and allows you to find whatever you're looking for, as long as you have a vague idea of what that is.

That being said, I'm not against this suggestion, was just pointing out that you can already do this.

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable

Go to the search bar in discord and entire [In: Forums]

20221120_110242.jpg

Along with this you could go into the discord search bar and type in the name of the person's forums account (ex. Parentvibes) or you could type in the things your looking for! (Ex. "Language" "Application" or "biography") but if you're looking for something more specific, use the ign or slang (app, bio). Very simple (:

philbertman42

Level 134
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Go to the search bar in discord and entire [In: Forums]

View attachment 38186

Along with this you could go into the discord search bar and type in the name of the person's forums account (ex. Parentvibes) or you could type in the things your looking for! (Ex. "Language" "Application" or "biography") but if you're looking for something more specific, use the ign or slang (app, bio). Very simple (:
Didn't even think about doing this as an alternative, nice thinking!

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
The suggestion just wants the ability to search while ON the forums page itself instead of having to use exterior methods. It’s not a bad suggestion and wouldn’t harm anyone if implemented

Lizalopod

Level 130
*cough* this has been suggested before

It already exists, just not implemented as a button on the forums.
Click on dis

I
I
V

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
*cough* this has been suggested before

It already exists, just not implemented as a button on the forums.
Click on dis

I
I
V
new suggestion: make that search button more clear and available bc i dont think anyone else knew it existed

Lizalopod

Level 130
new suggestion: make that search button more clear and available bc i dont think anyone else knew it existed
It is planned according to KimiNoUso's responses to the post! I think they just havent gotten around to it yet

layzah

Level 45
layzah
layzah
Omega+
It is planned according to KimiNoUso's responses to the post! I think they just havent gotten around to it yet.
In my opinion... The search bar should be located right by the profile and have it say "Search," Once you click, it will automatically bring you to the schoolrp search tab. 1669146720761.png

Users who are viewing this thread