mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

forums suggestions

pepsae

Level 9
What's your Minecraft Username?: uouu
What's the title of your suggestion?: forums suggestions

What's your suggestion?:
add dark mode on forums, just like how onrain functions between bright mode and dark mode. the forums isn't all bad for me but i believe it'd be nice to settle with a darker colour.

additionally; you can't edit the ''how will this benefit. . .''
part when you make a suggestion. e.g I can't change font, size, bold, etc below.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
some people prefer it, some may not - i just don't see why not.

DarkEclipic

Level 181
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
This was already suggested and im pretty sure they would need to get in contact for the service they use FOR the forums but there are other ways on causing sights to be on darkmode in Google Chrome with attatchments

pepsae

Level 9
This was already suggested and im pretty sure they would need to get in contact for the service they use FOR the forums but there are other ways on causing sights to be on darkmode in Google Chrome with attatchments

I tried it, looks weird not gonna lie. Words or attachments get purple (permanently) once u click them. If they can do it on onrain, i dont see why they cant on forums

philbertman42

Level 145
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
additionally; you can't edit the ''how will this benefit. . .'' part when you make a suggestion. e.g I can't change font, size, bold, etc below.
After you post your suggestion, you can edit the message in its entirety if you'd like to remove the questions or change their formatting; as an example, here is a thread where I ignored the format entirely (because TBH it's kind of crusty).

Users who are viewing this thread