players online

Denied FqllenFocoozo's Application for Music Teacher

FqllenFocoozo

Level 26
sunghypen
sunghypen
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?: uFqllen (FqllenFocoozo's Alt)

How old are you?: 14 and I am going to turn 15 this year, November 6th.

Do you have any previous bans?: Yes, because of cosmetic abuse (7-day duration). On that day, I got unbanned because of my contribution in donation to the server). One recent ban was for one day, which was because my warn limit had been reached.

What Country are you from?: India

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): I do have Discord, and my username is Rania <3#2818. Rania is my real name.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
Yes, I do understand, and I want to make sure that I make short and educative lessons which will not require internet usage (no google search).

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I do, but I am pretty sure that would not happen because I am active every day.

Do you know that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?: Yes, I do because there are two columns regarding that.

Describe your activity on the server & the forums?:

On the server, I am active almost every day for 7-9hrs. Sometimes I get permission to be present in events which for me are at 1:30 am, which is the timing for the dance. On the forums, I always check my new applications if I have applied. If I haven't applied, I always check the rosters of different places and then do stuff accordingly. I just moved, and now my timezone is CDT. My timings are now perfect with the server events unless I have school on that day and then the event starts at 3:00 pm, which is the time when school ends.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
German Language Application (2)- Denied
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/fqllenmarble-german-language-application.18121/

Korean Language Application- Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/fqllenmarble-korean-language-application.17441/

Shop Application for Blocky Mart- Denied
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/shop-6-application-fqllenmarble-redo.17440/

Student Council Application - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/student-council-application-fqllenmarble.17359/

Teaching Assistant (1) - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/fqllenmarbles-teaching-assistant-application.17757/

Teaching Assistant (2) - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teaching-assistant-fqllenmarble-done-again.17769/

German Language Application- Denied because the person whom I mentioned didn't permit me to mention him in the application.
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/fqllenmarble-german-language-application.17918/

Music Teacher Application (1)- Denied
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/fqllenmarbles-teaching-music-teacher.18302/

Music Teacher Application (2)- Denied
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/fqllenfocoozos-teaching-music-teacher-application.18418/

Music Teacher Application (3) - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-application-for-music-fqllenfocoozo.18536/

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
A year ago, I used to help my friends with homework and also gave them notes from different subjects they did not understand. I would be having an award of academic excellence from the school, which would only be given to the smartest student in the grade. I would be giving out papers, getting good marks, and also helping the teacher out in most of her free times.

Therefore, I feel that I have a good pattern of learning going on in my life, and maybe I can share it with the students. I, as a person love music, and I want to teach it to the very people we call the students.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
In roleplay, you get to be in someone else's place and also act like them. You can take an example of a mood swing, and you work differently as of your mood changes. In roleplay, the main focus is the characters. The characters have to act like they are part of a different society. The difference in personality between you and the character has to show, or you are just acting like yourself.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?:
Yes, I have, and it is straightforward to understand.

What are the classroom logs, and why is it important?:
The classroom logs are where we give proof that we taught the class.
It is essential because if someone didn't teach the class, they would be earning the salary for no reason. That is unfair for the school. If someone teaches the course, but they fail to take a screenshot, it would be their fault of losing one day of teaching, which cuts down on your payment at the end of a month.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
You have to know where you want to take the class. Then, you will need to know how many students are going. Third, you will need to find out a date on which you can take the class. Next, you will have to get the fees for the students. Finally, you have to know what will the students learn from the very location they are going to be taken to. Lastly, you have to apply for the proposal to the principal.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
First, I would inform the students of the strict regulations, while making it very simple to understand.

-Students must raise their hand if they want to speak.
- Students are not allowed to shout in the class.
- Cussing or misbehaviour, in general, is not permitted in the class.
- No phones, eatables and drinkables are allowed in the class. (drinkables permitted only when the teacher lets you).
- Do not disrespect the teacher or your fellow classmates3.

Summarise your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):=
My experience, in roleplay, has been many challenges in many ways. New buildings come in, and I lose my jobs. I have recently been hired in a restaurant which is to be built, and that restaurant goes under the name of "The Golden Fork." When I first started playing on SchoolRp, I had gotten hired in a small store named "Happy Pills" or "Herrington Medicine". I was hired as a the****** there, and I earned the right amount of money. For me, roleplay started in 2016, and I began in Minecraft Pocket Edition when I was young. I used to be playing a School roleplay server with my friends, and then I came here, and the first server I landed on was SchoolRp, I knew precisely what roleplay was.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD:
Head of Department -
The role of the Head of an Academic Department is to provide strong academic leadership. The Head of Department is required to lead, manage and develop the department to ensure it achieves the highest possible standards of excellence in all its activities. All Heads of Department are required to exercise leadership, demonstrate vision, and empower others to deliver the agreed departmental strategy within the Faculty. It is recognised that the methods by which Heads of Department carry out their duties and the extent of delegation, will depend on such factors as the size and nature of the Departments and the personal approach of the individual Head of Department.

-QTLS: Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills -
Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills is the role of professionalism for post-16 education and training, helping practitioners advance in their careers and demonstrate their expertise and experience to colleagues, employers and learners.

-NQT: Newly Qualified Teacher -
An NQT is a teacher who has just attained Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and is now undertaking an induction programme that enables them to be legally employed as a teacher in a maintained school.

Teacher Knowledge
Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Salary-
Teachers salary is 250k for 15 classes at the end of the month. An additional 50k for every five classes they teach beyond those 15 in that month.
Teachers -
They teach in a very sophisticated manner. Teachers help students understand some things about life and how to live in our world now. Teachers give us knowledge about how to use math, or how to read a book and write one. They help us comprehend our world more and improve it.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Without teachers! SchoolRP wouldn't even be SchoolRP, what would the very students learn, or also do? It would be a building with people who are minors with no education in them.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
What I know of, the teachers always do some research about what they are going to teach; then they make a vague document on what they're going to say and then present it to the class in a manner that the students will understand.

Character Knowledge

\Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Rebecca Dot Quinzelle is a 26-year-old woman who is a very organised and a well-read person who is alert in all means. She stands at the height of 6'2 and weighs about 140lbs. Rebecca would be a woman from Korea who moved to the neighbourhood of Karakura to work. She is very alert and also is a kind, hearted person.

She has a way of dressing up because whatever she wears matches her personality. She likes wearing short dresses which are comfortable to walk in during the day. Rebecca has light blue eyes which shine when the light falls on her. She has wavy blonde hair, which fits her eye colour.

As mentioned, she is unique in her way. She is a very mature woman who is very organised and also gets people's attention quickly.

Rebecca looks out for everyone, especially the students. If the students are excellent, then the teacher's confidence goes up. She tries to treat everyone how they want to treat them but not like someone is working for them. The Teachers in the Karakura High School are the people whom Rebecca cares about a third because first is family second are the students, and third are the teachers because they are not present in the classes I would be taking.

Her plans for the future are simple. She wants to work her way up the School ranking boards and be successful.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would give them a warning, and if they repeat it, I will provide them with detention. Even with detention, If they continue misusing the language. If that didn't work, I would try to calm the students down and make them stop cursing at each other.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would immediately inform them to be silent and get on with the lesson or I would have a teaching assistant to help me out since I could not handle the class.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
When in the teacher's lounge, my character would talk to the teacher's which are around her. She would discuss anything related to what they are doing in class so that she doesn't repeat anything. If nothing like that is there, she will check her teaching materials to be prepared for her lesson.

Provide at least five detailed /me's of your nature inside a classroom:
/me She'd stop talking and then looks at the group of students talking in the corner of the classroom.
/me She'd
grab the test papers, handing them to the students making sure everyone has a paper and a pencil.
/me She'd get the students to quiet down, and tell them to turn to page 104 in their textbooks.
/me She'd point to the study guide on the board.
/me She'd pick up all the test papers, setting them on the desk, then sitting down grabbing her pen. She'd then begin the grade the papers.

Backstory
Rebecca Dot Quinzelle, an eighteen-year-old teenage girl, was someone who dreamt of being a teacher in the future. Despite that, she believed she was too young to be a teacher; hence, she decided to get another job in the meantime to increase her experience in working. To her fortune, she managed to secure a job in a specific pharmacy known as 'Happy Pills' which just so happened to be hiring for a the****** assistant, to she applied for the job and was accepted.

In the time she was a the****** assistant, she learnt how to teach people to be calm and collected. However, as more time passed, being a the****** assistant was no longer her cup of tea. Additionally, Rebecca was getting older over the years. It just so happened as well that she lost her job due to the pharmacy going bankrupt due to immense competition by a newly-built nearby hospital. Rebecca was not very sure of what to do, but she decided to follow her passion and started taking a few music practice courses to achieve her dream upon the dawn of being twenty-two years old.

Indeed, music has been in Rebecca's life for when she was a little girl. She used to be the girl who played the violin and the guitar. She knew the history of how music started and many different artists. She began studying her art of music. The people who were sad and lonely had her by their side. Rebecca used to play on her guitar her favourite songs on it. When it came to teaching music, she got on her feet and then just did it. Rebecca is currently part of the Gray family, which is matured and organised in a way that they do not hurt anyone in any way, along with that they are always open to people. Under the family, she managed to eventually get into higher education, where she studied further into the subject of music. Her hard work paid off as in the end, she managed to get a bachelor's degree in music and she had become a Bachelor of Music. When she grew older, which at the age of twenty-five, she applied for a particular job in the Karakura's Highschool. Noticing the vacancy, she applied for the position of a Music Teacher. Indeed, it was what she dreamed of for a very long time.

Rebecca wanted to ensure that she would be accepted as a Music Teacher. Hence she decided to take several more musical classes while waiting for the application to be processed. She can do little to change the outcome, but she can do much to change the effort put. She hopes for the best.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Rebecca G. Taketa

Title (Mr Mrs Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Rebecca

Preferred Name: Rebecca

Religious Denomination: Christian

Marital Status: Taken

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: City of Karakura.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 1/2 years

Working Experience (# of years): 2 years

Academic Degree:
Bachelor of Music

Year of Graduation:

Major(s): Music

Minors: Art

Native Languages: Korean

Other Languages: English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No, I don't

Preferred Teaching Subject: The preferred Teaching Subject I chose is Music because I love the study of it.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
You've been demoted from teacher two times now, due to this fact you need to create a new application with new responses using the proper format — this format is outdated. [CLICK HERE]
- Include under "Additional notes about your application (if any):" why you were demoted and why you believe you should be given another chance.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread