Level 26
Frankaphone
Frankaphone
Omega
1663805456443.png
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Frankeistein
(other accounts being Frankaphone, Frunkomania and Frankadank)

Discord Name & Tag:
Frankie!#6485

Previous bans:
I have a warn from a few months ago and one ban from November 2021. The permanent ban was a result of nasty activity in discord and humorous conversations with ex-friends. I will not make the same dumb mistake again, and I have taken this experience as a lesson. I am not the same as the individual who committed such errors in the past. Most people, I think, do not view me that way, which makes me pleased. You may, however, decide how you wish to evaluate anything. I believe that when reading my application, you should keep in mind that I'm still working to improve myself every day.

Describe your activity on the server:
My involvement on SchoolRP has its ups and downs, but lately, I've resolved to play the server more frequently and develop my roleplaying skills. In addition to learning about all of the server factions, I've been focusing more on improving my roleplay on the server, especially when it comes to descriptive RP.
I originally registered in August 2020 because I was looking for more roleplay servers to experiment with because I had just recently learned about it five years prior and I wanted to learn more. I've been hooked on it ever since.

However, ever since I became addicted, there haven't been many days that I haven't played on the server. I make sure to sign in, even if I just spend a little amount of time online each day—say, 30 minutes or less. Even though I could play for more than three hours most days at the time, and I was pretty active in the community, I spent more time in-game than on the forums or the discord servers. Despite the fact that I can now say that this has much improved as a consequence of my development on the server... I occasionally spend more than six hours online, usually on one account, but I plan to change this soon.

Even though I recently started a job, I still have time to spend at least 3 hours a day on the server, even if it's only to help out others or work for a business, however most of the time it ends up in a highly developed roleplay scenario.
Due to the fact that I work two shifts, one from 6am to 2pm and the other from 2pm to 10pm, my work schedule can occasionally be a little... off. But starting at 10 p.m., you can always find me live on the server.

But if this is approved after the month of September, I'll be returning to school, giving me more time for SchoolRP once more.

Note (edited after posting): Friday, at the time of reviewing I will most likely still be at work. This will be my last day there however so this won't repeat.

Which timezone are you in?
GMT+1 / BST time zone since I’m from Portugal.

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
IC factions
College Application - Accepted
Receptionist App #1 - Denied
Recioptionist App #2 - Accepted for Librarian
KPD Application #1 - Denied
BMD Application #1 - Denied
BMD Application #2 - Denied
BMD Application #3 - Denied
KPD Application #2 - Denied
Councillor Application - Accepted
Librarian Re-Application - Denied
KPD Application #3 - Denied

OOC factions
Staff Application #1 - Denied
Staff Application #2 - Denied

What is your motivation for applying?:
I would say that my primary driving force behind applying is the desire I've always had to be a part of one of the major factions on the server, like KPD, EMS, Shops, etc. I've been wanting to join a faction again recently because I was formerly active as a librarian in the school faction (Faculty) for a long. Even so, I departed because I wanted to investigate other factions. Unfortunately, I've had several applications rejected, which has made me less motivated to apply for other opportunities. Having previously applied to KPD but being rejected, I would want to do so again in the hopes of being approved and enjoying more roleplaying on the server!

Aside from that, I should add... KPD looks like a lot of fun, and I want to become engaged with more people on the server and try new things, rather than constantly playing the same roleplay for a long time.

I’ve also applied for BMD.. But why would someone who applied for BMD three times want to be an officer? Well, for the experience of course. I was denied all three times, which is why I’ve sort-of given up on that and now trying to re-apply for KPD once again.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
We used to talk about how the Police operate in our town, so I would say that I have enough experience to assume the role. I have some knowledge because I am aware of how the laws are implemented in the game, I had several friends who studied law in college (as well as some family friends who work for the police), and I am aware of how the laws are implemented in real life. Additionally, being among police officers and understanding how they function on SchoolRP helped me a little bit more. So let me give a more thorough explanation.

Items given to the KPD:
Radio - One of the most crucial—if not THE most—items supplied to the officers, since it enables them to communicate even when they are separated by great distances.

Glock 17 - Any criminal who stands in their way can be injured with this weapon. As a result, only those in positions of authority who possess a higher level of caution than the ordinary officer are granted it.

Taser - One more of the most popular things. Its sole purpose is to knock out anyone who might try to flee or commit a crime against a police officer or another civilian. It has a 9 block radius.

Baton - The police baton is one type of weapon that may be used against criminals, along with many others. Even while it is far from the greatest choice, you may still use it to your advantage in difficult circumstances.

Crowbar - IIts primary function is to assist the KPD with any kind of breakable object that gets in the way of their work. However, because this may be viewed as a weapon, it is only provided to higher-ups.

Handcuffs - Used as a holding facility for criminals while further course of action is decided.

Vehicles (Motorbike and Cruiser) - Again, only those in positions of authority are trusted with this item, but their primary function is undoubtedly to get you from place to place more quickly.

Badge - This item shows off all of your crucial officer information! Name, department, and badge number are all in one location.

Pepper Spray - a spray that police officers may use to temporarily impair someone's vision for several seconds by stinging their eyes.

Breathalyzer - Used to determine an individual's blood alcohol content.

Clothing:
Officers often wear a variety of outfits, but the two that are most easily recognized by the general public are the riot gear and the uniform for routine patrol.
The primary purpose of the riot gear is to shield the officer's body from any weapons that may be used against them in a dangerous circumstance as well as to protect their identification. Thus, it is only applied in the most severe circumstances.
Additionally, the typical patrolling outfit is rather simple. The KPD only wears a casual uniform when on duty.

What you’re expected to do as a KPD officer:
There are several aspects of police activity on SchoolRP... patrolling the city, either in search of suspects in these crimes or for violating the law... or to punish those who behave improperly by issuing fines, arrest warrants, or any combination of these. CCTV surveillance cameras, which are dispersed across the city (with the exception of a few key locations like the sewers, docks, or secret spaces beneath buildings, etc.), are a significant aid in both patrolling and criminal investigation. Not only that, but the police are also in charge of tasks like filling up restraining orders or asking for warrants to search premises in order to learn more about someone or something.

Ranking system
You have a wide range of tasks to do as a police officer. However, as you are a member of the force and must still go through training and exams before higher-ups can place their faith in you, your duties as a cadet are severely constrained. Therefore, the majority of the tasks you are trusted with are simple tasks like collecting reports from customers at the main desk or maybe even going on duty once or twice if a superior requests your assistance. Otherwise, Cadets are NEVER permitted to leave their duty station; they must always remain there.
You can go on patrol with the other officers, respond to emergencies, and take on more significant duties at the station after passing the exam, which should take between 2 and 4 weeks.

It is their responsibility to carry out the legislation. They are tasked with patrolling, ensuring that everyone is acting in accordance with the law, issuing traffic fines, and professionally responding to criminal complaints and emergency situations. Their responsibility is to safeguard the community from all forms of criminal activity (murder, assault, harassment and others).

Their duty to the people of Karakura is to defend them.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
With the constant flow of players, GangRP, CombatRP and etc., the need for Police Officers is something that is really needed on SchoolRP. The Karakura Police Department has exactly the purpose of maintaining the peace and taking care of criminals in the city, so that the citizens can live in a crime-free, peaceful city.

Since SchoolRP normally has several players online, it is good to have at least one member of the KPD online, since there's always something happening around the city. For example, when a player wants to bail another player out, or when a small fight is happening at the plaza. Though it is always better to do this with other Police Officers as many risks can occur.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I accept that I can be demoted at any time.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, even though I have 2 other accounts, I have more than enough time to dedicate myself more to this account then the others, but I will try to balance my online time between all of them.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I fully understand this and have no problem with it.

1663805482655.png

Character's Full Name:
Shu Yu

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male - He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

“I have a Masters in Criminal Justice and a minor in Sociology. Besides this, me and my sister were part of the Metropolitan Police Academy in Fuchu, Tokyo.”

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
“Even though I spent most of the time of my life in Japan, my first language continues to be Mandarin, since that’s where my family is from. I also know JSL. Sometimes I like to learn other languages, but I don’t know any of them fluently.”

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Standing at 5'11 and weighing around 175 pounds, he would have a powerful build that would go well with his hazel eyes and reddish brown hair, which would be messily arranged most of the time. On a daily basis his normal choice of outfits would be athletic, normally going for simple stuff like white t-shirts or white tank tops with white sneakers with some shorts. The first impression you have of Shu when you approach him is… odd. He seems to be a very silent person, not one to speak many words. He may come off as scary to some but you would be surprised he’s actually a pretty laid-back / chill person. However, to those who approach him in a professional situation… he is extremely unpredictable. Due to being the very silent and emotionless person that he is, having tattoos (one full arm rose tattoo and a small sheep tattoo on his left arm) and scars on his body, people normally approach him frightened or… even if they do know him, they approach him carefully. Though that’s mostly just physical, because Shu normally is a pretty caring person.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Depending on the circumstances, Shu would attempt to remain composed in a professional setting and consider the situation's best course of action. When he had determined the right course of action, he would execute it, whether it included completing paperwork, conducting patrols, making an arrest, or dealing with gang activities. Naturally, he would seek both their blessing and permission to go before taking any action. Shu takes satisfaction in completing his work well and according to the norms and laws he lives by on a daily basis. He appreciates doing his work with efficiency and precision. In a less formal setting, he would presumably try to understand what is happening and hear everyone's account of what occurred, if that is feasible. He would keep his composure and trust that the situation would be simple to handle. If no one needs to be arrested, send everyone out on their separate ways with a grin. He would do a search on the suspects and issue warnings of various types in advance if necessary.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
He aspires for a workplace where they can occasionally laugh a lot and support one another when it comes to how he perceives or looks at his team members or coworkers. integrating what they have learned to their daily work practices. learning new things from one another. In order to avoid feeling overwhelmed on the field and to collaborate effectively to find solutions, it is hoped that everyone may express their opinions and views on the best methods to handle various circumstances. With his employees or team members, Shu wishes to maintain a professional yet cordial relationship. recognizing when it's OK to joke around and when it's appropriate to act professionally and responsibly for their own safety and the protection of Karakura residents.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
"I like to gain valuable field experience before assuming the role of leader. I thus consider myself to be a follower at this time. Maybe after I've gained enough experience, I'll be able to run some organization someday. Only with experience can you gain the ability to be responsible for a group of people and lead them, this is not something you gain easily, only through sweat and hard work, both mentally and physically.”

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Shu Yu, Yinan Yu's twin, was born in Shanghai, China, on March 5, 1992. Due to the fact that Shu and his sister had different parents, their lives were rather difficult. Yang was the name of their mother-in-law, and Chen was the name of their female companion. Though initially, his childhood was very typical. However, this was about to change when I was approximately 9 years old. Yang, his mother, suffered severe injuries in the collision and passed away as a result. His children were completely shocked by this, especially Shu and Yinan. When his mother was gone, he had no idea what to do. After his life broke apart, he became more quiet and lacked feeling while interacting with others. This led to him also not being the greatest student, however the physical education / philosophy classes were still the ones that caught his eye the most. Eventually he learned how to move on from it, until the next tragic event happened… Their second mom started to get an addiction to alcohol, quickly making Yinan and Shu get neglected by their mother. She got mad at them several times for unnecessary stuff, mainly caused by alcohol. Both Yinan and Shu appear to have scars on their faces and on their bodies caused from beating or shards of glass being broken around the house. This made Shu and Yinan both want to quit school for a good while… however this was about to change.
After a while, Shu and Yinan decided they wanted to escape their home. Even though, they had really good memories from the past, it had to go. So one day, they went to their neughbors house, and ater seeing proof of “child abuse” and hearing stuff from them, the neighbors decided to call the police. They went inside the police station along with their neighbors, and quickly an end was put to the situation. Shu and Yinan were taken from their mother, and she was put into prison.
And so, after much time had gone past, the twins were finally put under good living conditions. They jumped from foster family to foster family, until they were adopted by a Japanese family. They moved with them to Tokyo, the capital city of Japan, and promised each other they will finish school no matter what. And so, Shu pursued his studies, finished highschool with good grades, and when joining college, him and his sister realized they both wanted to be police officers. So, both of them studied Criminal Justice in Tokyo, and at the age of 26 they joined the Metropolitan Police Academy in Fuchu, Tokyo, where they finally finished their formation as a Police Officer, now looking for a job in Karakura, along with his sister. Before this though, he was a part of the Japanese Military, but he decided to move in with her sister to Karakura so they could join the rest of their family there.

1663805498789.png

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
“No! Of course not, it's one of many illegal products offered in the black market, and if somebody is caught in possession of one, they should be detained right away and have the item taken away from them. In order to attempt to put an end to this Black Market issue once and for all, it's also crucial to ask the person WHERE he acquired the knife from.”

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription:
Paracetamol - A type of pain medication that can relieve pains and help with fevers.
Birth Control pills - A pill to prevent pregnancy, can also help with adjusting their menstrual cycle.
Lactulose - A pill that can help with both constipation and preventing problems with liver disease.
Cough Syrup - A type of syrup that is used to help with dry and itchy coughs.
Surgical Masks - A mask worn usually by EMS during surgery or treating open wounds to prevent catching any bacteria.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
"In my humble opinion, everyone is a human, besides them acting badly or not, this means, no one even if acted badly in the past deserves violence. By my co-worker abusing an inmate this means he also loses some reason on why he is probably arguing with the inmate if he starts physically abusing them. By this point he is also acting incorrectly and therefore his actions should also be corrected, afterall the inmate already got punished for what they did by getting jailed. So first I would try to keep my co-worker away from the inmate, letting them know that what they are doing will have further consequences if they decide to continue. I will tell them all my thoughts about the situation: how they already got what they deserved, that they are humans after all and don't deserve further punishment and that the consequences can be severe as him being kicked out of the Karakura Police Department. If this continues I will pull them out of the situation, making sure to bring a medkit, or call an EMS if any of them are available, to try and heal any injuries. After this I will be sure to bring this issue up to higher ups so that something can be done about it.”

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
“If a coworker is being assaulted, I must be able to get behind the aggressor. If necessary, I may unholster my taser to stun the aggressor if he persists, or, depending on the situation, I may use other weapons like a baton, pepper spray, or a Glock (if I had one on me at the time) to try to disarm the attacker and remove him from the officer by grabbing their arms just in time to put them behind their They were then taken into custody for attempting to attack a police officer after being handcuffed and pushed up against a wall. Before jailing them though I will make sure they are not injured, and take them to the hospital or call an EMS over to make sure they are fine. The extra pain for them is not necessary if they are already getting what they deserve in the end. This will have to be an extremely careful procedure although, because we can never be sure if the certain individual is part of a criminal organization and this last action can take to them escaping or calling over more individuals from their corporation.”

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
"I think my first reaction would be to try and talk with my co-worker, to see if they would end up admitting their mistake or not, however the most probable outcome would be that they would lie about it. Therefore I will first get evidence of them being corrupt and helping such organization. Evidence is essential for this kind of situations since only with proof you can actually report someone and have them have repercussions for what they have done. I will try to not show this to many people, only to higher-ups as this can escalate to something of worse events. So yeah, getting as much evidence as possible is the first, the only and most important step in this. It is important to report this as quick as possible to higher ups to make sure this doesn't turn into a worse situation as them fully joining the criminal organization and even have them attack the KPD or government."

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
“Regardless of how alluring the offer may seem, I will never listen to criminals in these situations, specially if they are trying to bribe me. The only step here is to report this to a higher up and after that, they will end up paying a fine for attempting to bribe a police officer.”​

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
We appreciate your interest in the faction. However, I'm going to have to deny
this application due to the following reason(s):

- Your player history isn't the best, and the higher-up team and I wish to see more
from your community reputation in the future. We recommend applying for other
factions and/or community teams to better improve your reputation​

Users who are viewing this thread