Frankaphone
Frankaphone
Omega
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

CastawayFrank2

Previous bans:
None on any of my 3 accounts (ISimpForMyeong, CastawayFrank2 and CastawayFrank3)

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say I’m normally pretty active on the server, playing on it for around 4 hours a day, unless I have something I need to do in real life that is urgent.

Which timezone are you in?
GMT

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag
Yes, I do! - Frankie!#6485

Do you have a microphone [Required]:
I do.

List your current and past applications:
(for all my 3 accounts)
[College Application] - ACCEPTED (couldn't find the link!)
[Italian Application] - ACCEPTED
[German Application] - ACCEPTED
[Receptionist Application, Attempt #1] - DENIED
[Receptionist Application, Attempt #2] - ACCEPTED
[JSL Application] - ACCEPTED

What is your motivation for applying?:
After playing SchoolRP for more than a year, and after watching many GangRP, CombatRP and other breaking-laws events on the server, I would like to contribute by helping with those who help to keep the city away from crime, not only that, but I think it would also be a really good roleplay experience since I already GangRP’d in the past as well. Besides that, I already thought many times about applying to KPD in the past, but never felt like I was prepared enough for it (even though the excitement was always very big), though after playing for more time, talking to friends who are also a part of the karakura Police Department, I decided to apply.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I have a pretty good idea of how they work.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have some knowledge since I know how the laws are implemented onto the game, I had several friends who study Law in college (also some family friends who work for the police), and we used to talk about how the Police works around our town, so I would say that I have enough of experience on it to take charge of the role. Besides that, being around police officers and realizing how their role on SchoolRP works, helped me a little more.

They are responsible for putting the law into practice. They are assigned to patrol, make sure everyone is behaving according to the laws, impose traffic violations, respond to criminal complaints and emergency situations with professionalism. Their duty is to protect the city and the citizens from any kind of criminalism (murder, assault, harassment and others).
Their honor is to protect the citizens of Karakura.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
With the constant flow of players, GangRP, CombatRP and etc., the need for Police Officers is something that is really needed on SchoolRP. The Karakura Police Department has exactly the purpose of maintaining the peace and taking care of criminals in the city, so that the citizens can live in a crime-free, peaceful city.

Since SchoolRP normally has several players online, it is good to have at least one member of the KPD online, since there's always something happening around the city. For example, when a player wants to bail another player out, or when a small fight is happening at the plaza.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I accept that I can be demoted at any time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, even though I have 2 other accounts, I have more than enough time to dedicate myself more to this account then the others, but I will try to balance my online time between all of them.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, and I accept the punishment.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I acknowledge that and I will not take In-Character harassment to Out-Of-Character, specially because I would be breaking one of the main rules of the server.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Tristan Daniau is a dark skinned male with a muscular body type, and dark brown eyes complementing his dark brown hair. He would stand at a height of 6’4, weighing around 201lbs. His style of clothing is normally pretty formal, frequently using polo shirts. Even though he has a somewhat menacing look, he may surprise you as he can be one of the kindest, more calm people you will ever meet. He acts very professional when he is on duty, and very formal while both on duty, and off work. He cares about all kinds of people, except for those who break his limits or those who break the law.

1630707568271.png

What they're like on and off the job?
Tristan is a really serious person, you can always find him dedicated to his job at his maximum, making him always put his life at risk for anyone if necessary. Though, whenever he’s off work or on a break, he can be a pretty nice person, very kind to others and always willing to help.
While on duty, you can find him pretty concentrated on the tasks that he is given. Even one of the tasks is not easy or is not going well after several atempts he will not give up, and if this repeats for several times, he will take a break to later on get back onto it with a fresh start.

However if the job situation, requires him to help someone (or to do some team work, which he is really good at), he will prioritize their work, and only after his help is not needed anymore, or when the task is done, he will take care of his tasks, since teamwork is something that is really important while working at the KPD.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Tristan respects all his co-workers and gets along with everyone pretty well. He is always excited to be with them every single day, and doesn't plan to quit the job any time soon, since it's his dream job. He plans on making Karakura a safer place for everyone along with his colleagues. Regarding other aspects of his future, he plans to get married soon, and plan a life along with his significant other, however, this future can be very uncertain if he continues risking his life for everyone as he normally does. He plans to get a higher rank within the KPD, and for it he will, as he always did, give his best to develop his career and protect his loved ones.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Tristan Daniau was born in Paris, France on the date of 27th of August in the year of 1991. Tris had a pretty hard life, since he along with his brother, had to help their mother, since she couldn’t pay all their debts on her own (nor protect herself, since they lived in a pretty dangerous part of the country) because their father had died pretty young. Because of this, and several other reasons (like for example getting a lot of bad examples from his older brother), Tristan wasn’t the best student. He was always more interested in physical education classes than any others since one of his dreams was to work for the military or the police (this also kept him really busy outside of school since he would work out a lot) . His dreams kept him focused on life, and his goals, and so he succeeded. He went to the military at the age of 18, and stayed there for around 2 years before studying in a French college. He completed his major on Crime Scene Investigation along with the minor on Law (which he chose to do in Karakura, to get a better understanding on the laws there after he moved). After completing his major, he worked among several detectives which helped him get a better understanding of their working strategy, which he started implementing on his own job as soon as he was not an apprentice anymore. At the age of 28, he would move to Karakura, as his entire family was moving there for job oppurtunities (and Tristan is an adult who really cares about his family), he would move with them, to get a job on the Karakura Police Department, where he is still at until today.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Tristan Daniau

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): ‘Tris’

Preferred Name: Tristan

IC Phone number: 790-871-491

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: In a relationship, not married.

Nationality: French

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
5 years

Working Experience: He worked along with several detectives on crime scenes in France for a couple of years before moving to Japan with his family. Besides that, before he joined the police, he stayed in the military for a few years.

Academic Degree: N/A

Year of Graduation: 2015

Major(s): Crime Scene Investigation

Minor(s): Law

Native Languages: French (will apply for it later on).

Other Languages: Japanese.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread