Level 13
Community Team
Event Team
fredtastic
fredtastic
Omega+

1666471206375.png

IGN: fredtastic ꧂

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:

I consider myself a very active player on SRP. Indeed, outside of my college classes schedule, I am pretty much always online. Either AFK studying in front of my computer, or roleplaying, reaching me is very easy both on discord or on SRP itself. When I am active, I try experiencing the types of roleplay. SchoolRP itself, RomanceRP. . . Lately, I’ve seen myself being more and more interested in GangRP. . I am currently in the gang called Anarchy and I am trying to help my members learn the rules! I am also a trial member of the gardening club and I debate creating a club myself with a few friends of mine. Finally, the type of RP I have enjoyed most is FamilyRP. I’ve joined the family of both my main characters and have had a lot of interacting with my family members. I am also a bunny on my alternate account! Regarding punishments, I haven’t had any bans and I have had one warning for chaining in OOC (whoopsies).

Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

I haven’t applied for any team or factions yet. Seeing as I enjoyed being a 12th grader, I didn’t really feel the need to have a new role or to join the staff team yet. This time, when I saw the event team were open, I truly felt that it would be a lot of fun to contribute to the events and to help the players enjoy special events! Even though I only have a college role, I have knowledge about the different factions through my friends.

Here are the links to my language apps which both got accepted.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.49290/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-application-fredtastic.51989/

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
fredtastic#8367. I am very often free to voice chat and I have a microphone.

What is your timezone and country of residence?:
My timezone is EST. I live in Canada.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

I’ve been in multiple work groups in my high school. In fact, even though I'm studying in college now, I used to be very involved in the student life of my highschool mostly in my senior year. I was in charge of a committee whose job was to organise events for seniors. We organised the Prom, homecoming or other smaller events like special senior days. I’ve truly enjoyed this committee and think my experience with such a team would be a great asset for the event team.

Also, my IRL job requires a lot of teamwork. Seeing that I study in pure sciences, my part-time job is to work in a research lab. I have to research multiple biological subjects with students and professionals.

Please provide three (3) event suggestions which would work for our server:

Trick or treat, but with a TWIST

I see this event being advertised like a traditional cute trick or treating event. The main goal would be to find as many candies as possible across the map which would be hidden in different spots. The players with the most candies found could win some sort of prize which could be yens or a custom item! But here’s the catch: Since the start of October, we have seen spirits, ghosts and creatures wandering around in Katakura. These monsters (played by event teams or staff) could all work together and try defending their precious candies, whatever it takes!
1666470935929.png
I think this event could be lots of fun. In fact, it being advertised like a normal trick or treating could bring some surprise when the players would see that some danger is involved!

2. Sewage disaster

This event will take place in the sewers (obviously); however, it will also affect areas such as the shopping district, apartment complex A, and the beach. The sewage water system malfunctioned, which caused a mass amount of flooding within, causing the majority of sewer entryways to be blocked by mass amounts of water. This event would give the governmental side of RP the opportunity to partake in something different; this allows them to show off their capabilities by diving into the sewers to fix the problem from within; this will, however, cause some of them to be hospitalised or even saved.

This event would mostly involve KPD officers, which sometimes get forgotten in such events. It would also have EMS staff help out. In the end, most players would enjoy the event and it would bring some activity to the newly decorated sewers!

3.Pirates in Karakura?!

This event could start by a pirate ship arriving at the piers of Karakura. The crew of the ship could hop off the boat and greet the students. . . and why not steal a bit of their belongings while they’re at it! Allied with the population of the city, the pirate crew could go on a quest with the population! We would need to dig out a treasure somewhere on the beach! Players could help the pirates with finding different clues!
1666471076734.png

This event would be quite interesting in multiple levels of RP. Players who enjoy roleplay could have fun interacting with the pirates and the others who love adventure could enjoy going on a quest with the captain! Also, members of the build team could help us build the pirate ship!

Thank you for reading this application <3

Attachments

• 1666471052795.png
    1666471052795.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 2

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Event Team! Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny this application for the following reasons:
- We like your creativity but we are looking for applications with more detail about the events suggested. The ones you wrote are interesting but it lacks that unique touch;
- We also would like to see more unique ideas on the event suggestions. Although, if you have any more ideas feel free to DM me or any other Event Team member to discuss about it!

We would love to see you re-applying soon, feel free to re-apply in 2 days!

Users who are viewing this thread