Rosellia

Level 0
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Main account: Roseyiaa
Alternate account: FrenchieRoseyiaa

Account i am applying with is FrenchieRoseyiaa

Previous bans:
[Ban Appeal - Accepted] (Can’t somehow link it, i think it was removed?)
(It was for glitch carrying and it dates back from 2-3 years ago)

Describe your activity on the server?:
I’d say i'm really active on the server itself, on a scale to 10 i’d say 8 to 10.
I always get on everyday for at least 3-4 hours on the server, on the weekend however
i can stay online much longer for at least like 5-6 hours since i'm homeschooled!

Which timezone are you in?:
My current timezone is CEST (+6)!

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
【~Yphine~】#6666

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes I do have a microphone and i am always able to use it!

List your current and past applications:

[Councilor Application - Accepted] [HS] -YphineRP's Council application- | SchoolRP
[French Language Application - Accepted] French Application | SchoolRP
[Ban Appeal - Accepted] (Can’t somehow link it, i think it was removed?)
[Role Request - Accepted] (Can’t somehow link it nor find it anymore as well)

(All those are actually old accounts that i have sadly lost the access to)

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I could say I have pretty average experience in DetailRPing roleplay in general by now. I started roleplaying back in 2016 for fun with friends, then I started to roleplay on actual minecraft servers sometimes after that. But I honestly feel like SRP brought me even more experience for the past few years that I've joined the server because of the amount of time I spent on the server itself and also because of the countless situations that I could have found myself in Icly or simply saw playing in front of me. For example, I've been an HS councilor in the past, and I'm currently the captain of the college track team for which this sport requires a good knowledge for DetailRPing to be part of the team. So I can surely and definitely tell you that my knowledge for DetailRPing is quite good by now and keeps on getting even better by the day!

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
Lately I've been kinda thinking about doing something new to keep myself occupied on SRP and to also bring me new roleplay experiences at the same time. I’ve always been up to try and do something new and I honestly think that EMS could bring me a fun and enjoyable experience!
I’ve actually always thought about applying for EMS someday whenever i found the courage to but didn’t really found the courage as of until now, during that time i did some general research on medicine to help me understand EMS and MedicalRP better so that i could apply, and so that i could found an role that could maybe fit me and both my character, and psychiatrist ended up being by far the best option for me so that is why today i am applying for that role. I think the reason why I am motivated to apply for that role is because I genuinely admire and love the fact of being able to help somebody. The psychiatrist must be an accompanist to help their patient slowly get better with time and I think this is what made me love this career / role and made me motivated to apply for EMS. Now how would I benefit to the current team? Well for one i’am an active player on the server, so i can always be on everyday for 4 hours or more or when absolutely needed, second i am fully dedicated whenever it comes to something that i wish or absolutely wanna do. Lastly, I am a hard working, serious, understandable and helpful person, always willing to help out when needed.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
I'm trying to apply to be a Psychiatrist!

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
A psychiatrist is just like an actual doctor but whose main task is to help a patient's mental state. Their health professionals careers can be found working in a private cabinet, in a clinic or in a hospital. Like any other doctor, the psychiatrist is authorized to be prescribing medications to patients if needed, antidepressants or anxiolytics for example. They may also decide on hospitalization depending on the patient's mental health state.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Hospital Director:

The hospital director is the person who runs the establishment and has the most highly and yet heavy responsibilities of all. Being the director they are the person who is the legal representative of the establishment and who is also the head of the hospital themselves. Almost like a business manager as well,
they manage human resources, hire and supervise their staff.
The hospital director also manages the material and financial resources of their hospital.

Clinical Manager:
A clinical manager is somebody who is just as responsible as the hospital director and clinical lead.
The clinical manager supervises all the departments within the establishment and
makes sure all of them are functioning correctly and follow exactly the rules and protocols as obligated to.

Clinical Lead:
A clinical lead is somebody who is responsible for one specific specialized faction aka department within the establishment. For examples an Clinical Lead can supervise those 3 factions either Surgeons, Doctors and Psychiatrists, The clinical lead person is supposed
to be supervising the staff that works within their department making sure that every of their performances is going correctly and smoothly

Doctor:
A doctor is somebody who is a medical professional with some sort of a medical degree. A doctor is mainly responsible for treating the illnesses,
pathologies and injuries of his patients by prescribing them specific medications depending on what they may need.
His job can be also linked with other health professionals careers like for example pharmacists or even dentists.

Surgeon:
A Surgeon is somebody whose career is specialized in the Medical discipline specializing in the treatment of illnesses and traumas,
Of which consists of performing, manually and with the aid of special instruments, surgical procedures on a living body to
either be repairing trauma, muscles, bones or improve a patient's medical condition.

Psychiatrist:
A psychiatrist is just like an actual doctor but whose main task is to help a patient's mental state. Their health professionals careers can be found working in a private cabinet, in a clinic or in a hospital. Like any other doctor, the psychiatrist is authorized to be prescribing medications to patients if needed, antidepressants or anxiolytics for example. They may also decide on hospitalization depending on the patient's mental health state.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes I totally understand and acknowledge that!

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes I totally understand and will fully dedicate myself to my role if i get accepted!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Yes I totally understand and will always make sure to attend those training sessions!

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes I totally understand and acknowledge that!

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

My character Reina is a young petite , gorgeous Korean - Japanese adult woman, who stands at ‘5”2 and weighs around 97 lbs. She had a very pale skin which contrasted well with her rose magenta dyed hair, and matched beautifully with her sky blue colored eyes. Reina had a pretty hourglass body figure which was highlighted by the outfit she wore, a red jacket which was put comfortably on top of her shoulders that had some kind of golden line patterns at the edges of it, an white blouse with a little golden colored bow tie underneath her neck, she also wore a fancy red skirt which had rose’s patterns on it.

What are they like on and off the job?
Reina in nature has always been and grew up to be a calm and serious person whether it’s at work or outside of work, At work however She would always remain professional and talk in a very humble, polite and yet decent way whether it’s with her colleagues, her higher ups or her customers - patients. Reina is also very helpful and will not hesitate to help around when somebody needs it. It's a part of her personality to also be very caring towards anybody and to make sure all the time that they’re doing or feeling alright. She is also not quite the talkative person and will only speak for matters related to work or things that she doesn’t agree with, if she were to speak her mind on different subject opinions she’d do it civilly.
She is also the kind of person who doesn’t let her emotions be seen or get the control of her easily
At work or outside of work, she mastered very good self control in that matter, But beside all of those traits I've mentioned Reina is a very kind, well mannered person when spoken to, she is a very good listener, hard working woman and is easy to talk and socialize with.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Reina can sure look pretty intimidating at times but she is a pretty easy approachable person, she proved herself in the past to be quite a good listener countless times and an individual to be in good company with. She also is always willing to assist her dear colleagues with whatever tasks they may be assigned to that might be too difficult for them or if they need help with anything they can always count on her to come and help out whenever. Her future plans would most likely be to improve herself both personally as a person and work wise as she is the kind of person that strives to always become better, her others plans for the future but those are more private life plans is to be able to travel around in the places that her father had once visited while he was still alive.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
Unfortunately due to the passing of her Father when she was still young, she had to experience depression for 1 year of her life but was eventually cured out of it afterwards.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Reina Hamasaki was born on the 24th of May 1994 in Korea while her two parents were traveling around to visit some family closed ones in the city of Jinhae. Her birth was not planned by her parents at the time since she was born two months early, she was a premature baby. Nonetheless her mom and her dad were filled with joy as soon they saw and held their little baby girl in their arms for the first time. After Reina’s mom, “Saori “ gave birth to Reina she stayed in the hospital for a few weeks to make sure that the mother and the baby were fine and in perfect health, Saori and little baby Reina got discharged from the hospital. Both Reina’s parents stayed for a few days with family, spending some last time with them before deciding to travel back to Japan, going back to their home in Kyoto, and this is how Reina’s Hamasaki life began.

Reina grew up in a decent home, her parents were not really particularly rich or anything of this sort, they lived like any other regular peoples but made sure to always provide anything that their daughter needed. “Saori” Reina’s japanese mother, was a chef in a little family restaurant in town on the other hand her korean Father “Min-Chae” worked as a photographer in a little business. Her mother was an kind and social woman, while her father was an understanding and polite man, Reina ended up taking after both of her parents personality, and it was clear that when Reina reached the age of eight that she was just like her both parents but she always felt close to her father as she grew up, as an child Reina’s father “Min-Chae” used to play a lot with his daughter, taking her out to the park, walking her to school, playing silly kid games with her she was pretty much a daddy’s little girl. It’s not like Reina didn't have the same kind of relationship with her mother, she actually did. She was also really close with her Mother “Saori” . They used to do some fun hobbies together such as painting together or go do the groceries together, but as Reina grew up she always has felt more connected to her father in some way. For the most part Reina grew up normally, she made friends with kids of her age at the time, she didn’t have or caused any problems at school as well, in lower secondary school she proved herself to be quite a smart child and had gotten good grades with the help of her parents that helped her study quite a lot of the time when they were free, they really wanted their daughter to have a bright future someday ahead of her. 4 years had passed and Reyna was now twelve and was in upper secondary school, when she reached that age she started to wonder what she would like to become someday. She was quite interested in two domains at the time, photography and medicine. She took interest in photography because of her Father, he always took such beautiful pictures of gorgeous places he found in nature, he even took her sometimes with him as well to simply enjoy those magnificent places. The reason why she also liked the medicine domain was because she loved the thought of being able to help people recover both physically and mentally. At the time she couldn’t seem to exactly figure what she would like to do she decided to put this decision on hold until the end of the school year, in the middle of the year though she started to take notice that her father didn’t seem to be acting as he normally was before, later on he was diagnosed with Ischemic heart disease. And unfortunately the sickness
ended up taking the better of him, two years later when Reina was 14 he passed away. Her mother was devastated, and Reina.. she couldn't believe that her father had passed away at the time, she didn't want to.. but yet he was now gone and there was nothing she could do about it, the sudden death of her father really had put her into a dark place for quite some time being, everything and everywhere she looked or was at would remind her of her father and it only hurted her even more. It took Reina a while to finally accept her father's death and move on. When she reached the age of sixteen she had finally decided on a career job she wanted to do someday, and it was psychiatrist, why had she finally decided to become an psychiatrist? Well during the time when she was depressed of her father’s death her mom took her to see a psychiatrist to help her recover mentally, the psychiatrist was very sweet to Reina and really helped her get back on her feet. She really admired her for that and this made her love for medicine grow even more and made her take a decision on the studies she wanted to take to maybe become an psychiatrist someday as well and help people the way this person helped her. So when Reina turned sixteen her mother let her go study abroad in a city called Karakura, it was hard for her at first to let her daughter go away for studying, but in the end she understood and had let her daughter take off and start again. Now Reina life shines brightly in Karakura and she enjoys her new life in the city.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Reina Hairi Saki Hamasaki

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss

Characters Given Name(s):
Rei (Given name by friends) Nana (By children) Saki (Given name by family)

Characters Preferred Name:
Rei

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters Religious Domination:
Shinto

Characters Marital Status:
Single - Unmarried as of now

Characters Nationality:
Japanese, Korean

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

8 - 9 Years

Working Experience(s):
Has 2 years of working experience, but nothing related to medical practices.

Academic Degree:

Clinical Psychologist

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Human Psychology & Sociology

Minor(s):
Physics

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
N/A

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread