frenzyyy

Level 0
frenzyyy
frenzyyy
Fundraiser+
patronus.jpg

"All grown-ups were once children… but only few of them remember it."

Meet Frenzyyy

Hey, let me start off by introducing myself. I'm Ben, otherwise known as Frenzy! I am 20 years old and live in England, before you ask, yes, beans on toast is a real meal and is a great one at that. (Just add tons of cheese, it is a delectable meal).

I have been playing Minecraft ever since it came out, I remember the days before Creative mode, when that mode hit it was wild. I used to get so excited (still do) to get home from school and jump on with my friends.
Growing up, I have always been one for Roleplay, using it as an escape from reality and becoming a new person.

I am a theatre kid, surprise surprise! I study acting and have performed in a couple of plays here and there. One of my favourite plays that I have performed in was Blue Stockings! I took on the role of Edwards and turned gave it a comedic spin, since I normally play the comedic characters. My favourite thing in the world is to be in front of an audience and be able to make them laugh! I think my love for acting and theatre is why I am so into roleplaying. After all, it is pretty much the same thing, just through text in this case.

Fun little facts

- I travel a lot, one of my favourite places to visit is France, Paris!

- My life long goal is to retire in a small town in Connecticut, wake up early, grab a smoothie and walk with the middle age moms gossiping with weights in their hands.. (I saw it in multiple movies).

- I game, a lot. Minecraft is my favourite, however I love a good horror game, Valorant, ARK (don't even get me started on my love for ARK-)

- I have a deep love for cameras and documenting life. I have been making videos since I was 8 years old!

That's all really. Anyway, it is nice to meet everyone! I have only been around for a day so far and have loved it so much.

See you around,
Ben! :)​

Users who are viewing this thread