mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied frick__heck's School Nurse Application

[OOC section]

In Game Name: frick__heck

School Employee Role you are Applying For: School Nurse for KaraKura High

How often do you log onto the server?: I took a small break from SRP but now I'm getting on around 5+ hours a day, taking small breaks.

Do you have discord? Yes, my user ID is frick__heck#3788

Do you have a microphone? Yes I do, but they may sound quiet at times.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Yes, I was banned for erotic roleplay (ERP) on July 3rd, 2019.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I can ensure that I will come on as often as I can since I have now established a weekly schedule in my real life.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I do recognise that I can be ICly fired for breaking school rules or messing around during work hours.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A school nurse is somebody who is there in a school to help students when they feel sick or they have an injury. A school nurse will also assess the well being of a student and follow up with the student to see if it worsened or if it improved, if worsened the nurse will write a note for the student to go to the hospital. Besides the nurse taking care of just the students, the nurse also establishes that no sickness is spreading about which means that they manage the common illnesses from spreading about to student to student.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I do some medical roleplay, not the "your arm just got cut off and I have to figure out how to put your arm back on" but the how to stitch up a wound properly and how to deal with modern issues in a nurses office. Examples being headaches, tooth loss, sprained arm/leg, bee stings, nosebleeds, ect.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been roleplaying for eight years and over that time I have learned different techniques and how to improve my roleplay so then the reader can get a visual feel for what my character is doing.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I assist the students when they have an injury. I make sure they are alright and well before I send them back to class. If they are still not feeling well; I consider taking them, or letting them go, to the hospital for further inspection on their injuries and sickness. If a student is on the verge of death or seizure, I try my best to keep them alive as the paramedics come.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I respond calmly with telling them to stop cursing and asking what made them feel like they needed to curse at me. If they continue without answering me, I will have to send them to detention and inform a school staff member to put it on the system that they got a detention. If they answered my question, I would report the words toward the Principal and Dean and tell the student to try and calm down.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: If the situation seemed sketchy, I would report to the police or proper authority even if it costs my position in school staff. If the situation didn’t seem sketchy, I would nod my head and proceed with the job as told.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would report the behavior to the School Principal and Dean and if they did nothing to the school employee, I would report the employee to the KPD.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: A. 'Andy' R. Xavier

Chosen Job: Male School Nurse

Motivation for Joining KHS: I needed a job to pay rent for my daughter and my husband. I love helping out others and I want the students to know that we can help them when they are injured. I also noticed that the school nurse staff was really low and I thought, 'Hey, I know how to do basic medical treatment and I know how to help others out with their pain so why not apply to be a school nurse!'

Age (Minimum age is 25): 25

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: There are not a lot of school nurses and injuries happen quite a bit which lead to the kid leaving for a bloody nose to go to the big hospital which would lead to the hospital staff being backed up on students with small injuries that can easily be taken care of by a school nurse.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105

Thank you for applying!
══════════════════

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.
The role you applied for is currently full.

╔══════════════╗

- Good luck in the future if you wish to re-apply!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord if you have any questions.

╚══════════════╝

Users who are viewing this thread