players online

frogmans HS Council Application

Pascal

Level 12
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?:
frogsman

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:
I have been banned before, though, once was from ERP, staff deemed that it was not true and unbanned me about 20 minutes after. Apart from that, other bans were from when I first joined at a very young age and had little to no concept of the rules. However, I have changed from that time and have not had any issues with staff recently.

What is your timezone in GMT?:
Eastern Standard Time Zone (EST)

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
pascal#9141

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
  • Black Market Dealer x2 (Denied due to lack of experience and / or knowledge and were in Direct Messages with Samra)
  • Police Application x4 (Accepted, most were through Direct Messages on the forums to Plutarch or Kelvin)
  • EMS (Paramedic) Application (Accepted)
  • Police Application x1 (The only linked application I have https://schoolrp.net/threads/candyseans-police-application.22499/)
Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am generally on the server every single day for several hours at a time, though, I check the forums occasionally. Every day, I spend about 4 - 5 hours.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
The Student Council of Karakura High is in charge of the general well being of the students, as well as running disciplinary throughout the school when the school administration is unavailable. Though their powers are limited, they can still do lots of work within the school like patrolling or serving detentions. Additionally, they take charge of events which are held through the school. These are usually supervised by school higher ups. They are students which run through an application format and are accepted through discussions with the President, Vice President, and faction lead.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
The work that the Highschool Council has done has piqued my interest quite a bit, especially the High School. For the mass number of students, especially the ones who are literally new players, it is really impressive how it is run and how they are dealing with delinquents in their schools team as well as the president of the Student Council (Valentimes) heavily motivating me to apply for the student council as she deemed me suitable for the role, which I do agree with her.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
The student council of Karakura has lots of responsibilities and tasks which they go through on a daily basis. They do things from basic disciplinary actions to misbehaving students to planning events for all students and members of the school to enjoy instead of your old boring school day!

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I could describe my work ethic as understanding, making sure that every person feels equally treated, no matter who they are or what they are. There will also be great professionalism done through my work if accepted, as well as deep dedication to the team. This has been something which I have been thinking of doing for months but never had a reason to and I think that I would definitely benefit as a member of the student council for Karakura.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
The thing which interests me most is how it works. Everyone knows the general information as to what they do but nobody really speaks about what they actually talk about publicly like what they do behind the scenes such as event planning and even just disciplinary logs for students. I think that there is alot of private information that the student council holds and I would love to learn about this aspect of the server, seeing as I have never done anything school related apart from College Football Team on my alt account.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
I have a lot of experience doing roleplay. The Karakura Police Department was a lot of my roleplay experience for the longest time. However, nowadays, it is roleplay on College Football. I think that roleplay consisting of 10 paragraphs is just over the top for most people but if you can meet somebody who is willingly able to match you in your roleplay detail and such then I believe it is completely fine. I’ve had lots of experience doing roleplay on the server since my first time joining in 2017 where DetailRP wasn’t really a thing. Most of the time, I do quite a bit of roleplay and spend my time on my College account with the HS Cheer Team.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
To say this with complete honesty, I am not the greatest at criticizing things. However, if it really is bad to the point where it could ruin something, I would obviously bring up the fact of how this could be an issue, as well as a rebuttal to the suggestion and a solution. Instead of completely scrapping their idea and throwing it away, we could add onto it and enhance it.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
There should be no offense taken, if the idea / suggestion was not what the standards the Student Council meet, that should be respected and we should carry on with our days and continue coming up with more and more ideas until we find the right one. This time can also be taken for me to think of ways to make this idea I had that everyone disliked way better than how it was before through finding the points they didn’t like and changing those.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I would try to have my input whilst they discussed. However, I would then start to tone down and stop my end of the talking as the debate became an argument to avoid having it just be louder. I would go around the room and start tapping them and to notify them to calm down and hold off until everyone has also calmed down as well. Once everyone was controlled in the argument, we could go around the room one by one for their input and then we could have people raise their hands at the end to point out any flaws or objections they have against somebody’s discussion.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
If a council member started to abuse their powers, I would instantly report the incident to the higher ups within the council, basically the president and vice president. I would also make sure that if I was doing work as a council member to have my Medal recording 24/7 on full session to be able to get any evidence of the person abusing. This could be used for punishment as I assume they cannot just take your word and punish them.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
If the president said something that I did not agree with whatsoever, I would immediately bring it up and the issues that it could cause in the near future or for whatever the idea is for. From there, we can have a discussion on how we can help fix this situation that it could cause.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I would attempt to speak to the two councilors and try to revolve the situation myself without having to get any other higher ups involved in the situation in order to not waste their time. However, if it gets so severe and I am unable to help, then I would notify the higher ups of the council about the incident(s) which are causing an effect on their work ethic. I would try to gather as much evidence as I can in order to make a sufficient report to superiors within the council team. This should be a top priority as this is affecting their work, which would also affect others such as school administration members and even students. They may take out their anger on them or even just lash out at them for no reason and we certainly wouldn’t want that!

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Shunichi Imai

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: Sixteen years old

Character phone-number: N/A

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Shunichi had always been quite the confident person, never letting his guard down and always tried to be the one on top! He was quite the competitive person, however, he never let that change the person who he was. He did not go competitive to be rude or whatnot, but he was more trying to interact with people! Overall, a friendly person and a prime example of a perfectly good person.

Character appearance/attire:
The completely Japanese male who stood before you had the common black hair, covering a large part of his head. . He looked quite regular actually, his eyes also came as light brown. Some could even mistaken it for hazel due to how light they had been.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I think the thing that separates me from other applicants that are seeking this position is several aspects including my dedication, my activity, and my ability of responsibility. I have several other roles on the server such as Police and College Football, which I have been able to maintain for long periods of time. I am on the server every single day unless something comes up and I have been able to split my activity on my police and football account pretty equally. Additionally, I have lots of responsibilities on those accounts that I have been able to maintain and I think I could do great on the Council.

Why do you want this position?:
I want this position because I just recently moved to Karakura and I am already quite interested in the way the school is. The members of the council I have met are quite fascinating, especially the way they keep their composure when dealing with students that can’t even have the mindset to just learn?! It is insane how well your team is run, for the good way, of course.

What interests you the most about student council?:
The thing which interests me the most about the student council would have to be learning about how they do it differently here in Karakura! I moved to Karakura about four months ago from Nakano, Japan and at Minami-Nakano Junior High, I was a member of the student council there! I would love to see how different student councils run, as well as I really do miss being able to be able to get my name out there as I had done before in the schools. I really appreciated the time I spent on the student council there, a good several months, and I want to be able to relive that.

What would you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
Without ruining others fun (Unless going against school rules, of course) I would pledge to make the school a safe environment for any and all students, no matter their age, race, skin color, or anything else. I think that I could also make it a fun place by asking the teachers for certain lessons, especially more which were more interactive for the students as I believe for a school to be a successful one, it starts with the well being of all staff and students.

Users who are viewing this thread