Denied FrostbytePD | Event Team Application

UnknownContext

Level 7
VoidlingDW
VoidlingDW
Omega
IGN:
FrostbytePD (AquaticGamez)

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:

My activity when it comes to SRP is that I play basically 24/7, I know most things about rules as to follow but I make mistakes here and there, but it isn't anything serious. My punishment history as a player is technically just one warning which I had when I first joined, but so far that was about it, I had done nothing that would get me severely punished at all

Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

Language Application (1) | SchoolRP [DENIED]
Language Application | SchoolRP [DENIED]
Language Application (German) | SchoolRP [ACCEPTED]
ContextRP | Police Officer Application | SchoolRP [DENIED]
Denied - ExplosionRP(UnknownContext) | Lore-Team Application | SchoolRP [DENIED]
Korean Language Application (2nd) | AquaticGamez | SchoolRP [DENIED]
Korean Language Application (2ND Language) | AquaticGamez | | SchoolRP [ACCEPTED]
language Application 3 - French | SchoolRP [ACCEPTED]
Police Application | AquaticPD (AquaticGamez) | SchoolRP [ACCEPTED]

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:

UnknownContext#0001 is my discord tag, I can confirm I have a microphone, but I don't normally talk sometimes since I'm still in the same house with my parents who yell for me most of the time.

What is your timezone and country of residence?:

My timezone is EST, and my country of residence is the USA.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

I've never been in any kind of Community Team before, I did try for Lore Team, but that application was denied, however I'm trying to improve my skills when it comes to writing and my ideas. I've been working on adding more comprehensive ideas, although I'm busy sometimes I will be dedicated to helping out the event team since I love to come up with ideas and share them with others, if those ideas fall, I'll try to make them better.

Please provide three (3) event suggestions which would work for our server:

EVENT #1: Karakura Interstellar Invasion

EVENT INFORMATION

- Everyone will start off in the school as a Citizen in the gym, Players can choose to be a part of either the Alien side or the Human side, Humans start off in the gym while aliens start off in a landed spaceship that crushed the powerplant.

-The city will be in ruins with space rocks and fire, Humans would need to scavenge for weapons that could combat the aliens, Aliens will consist of two major factors, attack and probe, they'll attack the humans while the humans fend for their lives, if a human is in the grasp of an alien, then the alien can probe them and make them go against the humans, however other humans can attempt to free the probed human from the aliens control setting them free

[DATE: N/A]
[TIME: N/A]
[LOCATION: Karakura]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVENT #2: Karakura Marathon

EVENT INFORMATION

- This event will be an entire marathon around all of Karakura, besides the mountains of course, Individuals who participate will be rewarded with a small portion of yen, BUT the top 3, however will get bigger portions, mainly first place will get 500,000.

- But once the winners are decided a group of masked individuals come to the event and attempt to steal the all the prize money. Armed with weapons and citizens with nothing to do, KPD will come to the scene and put a stop to these thieves and make sure everyone is safe and sound.

[LOCATION: Karakura]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVENT #3: Blast to the Past

EVENT INFORMATION

- This event will involve a museum visiting Karkaura from a different part of the globe, it'll let people experience what Prehistoric Times were like, see actual dinosaur fossils, or better yet actually experience a show about how things worked in certain time zones

- Although everyone may be having a good time, something strange would happen once this museum visiting Karakura was going to leave some of the Relics that they brought with them were missing and asked for the citizens to help, later on it seems as though someone hid them around Karakura trying to leave a message to the city, one by one the relics would become a message revealing that life has its secrets.

[LOCATION: Karakura]​

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

-
Thank you for taking the time to apply for event team; however, we have chosen to deny this application. This is only to do with the other applicants and their applications outstanding yours and poor elaboration in certain sections — though, if you have any event suggestions, you are forever more than welcome to DM me or an event team member and work alongside us! We are always open to new ideas and collaborators across the playerbase.​

Users who are viewing this thread