Level 7
VoidlingDW
VoidlingDW
Omega
  • OOC INFORMATION:
IGN:

FrostbyteRP, DoorStuckRP

Previous bans/warns/kicks:

I have no bans or kicks, but I have been warned at least 2 times one was for Cosmetic Abuse, and then a few months after for failure to FearRP a teacher, which I didn't mean to.

Describe your activity on the server:

My Activity on SRP has been better than what it use to be, I didn't play much a while ago, but I am starting to play a lot more on SRP, I want to become more active so I can show how dedicated I am to SRP.

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone:

My discord user is FrostbyteGamez#0001 and I do have a microphone however I may not use it sometimes.

Specify your country of origin and time zone:

My Country of Origin is the United States of America, I'm in the eastern part of it, the time zone is Eastern Standard Time or EST for short.

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:

My Motivations for applying for the Black Market Dealer role is because I wish to get a better experience in the Crime aspect of SRP, I do GangRP but I never got the experience of being a Black Market Dealer, so I wish to learn from this as well as to see how I can improve.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:

Well what helps me stand out from other Applicants is that I have a very good reputation amongst a few staff members, I was also in the KPD for quite a while and I made a few connections with some of the Staff Members, it also helped me with my reputation by helping others with any kind of questions they had.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:

My previous experiences that I have from working with a team is very good I should say, When I was in the Police faction, I had to learn how to work well with the others and it helped me improve my teamwork skills, after I had left KPD i Joined a Gang to get a experience in the crime aspect of SRP, that also helped me improve my teamwork skills since I had to learn how to communicate more with my members as well as help them.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:

A few suggestions I have to help make the crime faction a whole lot better, would to add a few more weapons to the Public Items List for Prices, the reason why is since most people who use majors like to take limbs, for example arms or legs, those require a strong weapon with a profile of cutting through limbs, Public Items do not have such weapons, so if someone who is not in a gang and cant get in contact with a gang to get such weapon should be able to get a weapon of sort to cut arms or legs off. Another Suggestion I have is to make it where someone calls BMD, they're is a limit to how much one can buy spray cans and other useful items since they could sell Spray Cans on Auction for double the price and make profit, so we should at least try to limit it to keep the faction more balanced so people would keep coming to the BMD For that stuff.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:

I am very familiar with all the rules for weapon profiles, combat and permissions, as well as player conduct on the server, I know what to do and not do when it comes to GangRP rules.

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:

I am familiar with that If I leave the Black Market at any point that the lead will have permanent kill permissions on my character.

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:

I am aware that if my character is killed or permanently arrested twice that I will be removed from the faction.

Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:

Yes I am very familiar with this rule, I shall not reveal any out of character plans or potential addition the the black market to the public​
  • IC INFORMATION:
Full Legal Name:

Ezio Kei

Criminal Alias:

SPECTRE

Age & Occupation:

Gender & Marital Status:

Male, Single

Ethnicity & Race:

Romance-speaking & Italian

Known Languages:

JSL & Latin

Former Associations/Occupations:

Karakura Police Department Detective Constable

Highest Level of Education:

Criminology

Physical/Mental Ailments:

N/A

Known Family Members:

N/A

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:

Ezio Kei is a 32 Year old Italian Male, with brown hair and two different eyes, one eye was a blue eye, while the other was a red glass eye, he had a very muscular stature and deep voice with an Italian accent.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:

Ezio's Personality is very kind and timid, he may seem like that at first though, but if you get on his bad side he'll be a ruthless terror to society, causing chaos in any way he sees fit.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail:

Ezio Kei, a 32 year old Italian individual, he was born in France in 1990, when he was little he tend to watch cop shows on TV, he was always fascinated by them, he's seen cops in action before and thought that he should become an officer to protect the innocent, His parents however were not very fond of his plans, but once he became old enough he had left to Karakura. Once he got to Karakura he went to a college to get his PhD for Criminology and Law Enforcement. Once Ezio had gotten his PhD's he had decided to join the Karakura Police Department, after a few months of joining the KPD and becoming a Detective Constable he had a lot of adventures in his time there, he had been apart of a defending against a Riot against the KPD, as well as having lost an eye and getting stabbed, he had survived countless encounters and is still standing. One day he decided to leave the KPD since he had very urgent business to attend to over seas, This business was to get a Master's Degree in Community Action and Psychology so He could become apart of Karakura Highschool when he came back. After a few months Ezio had came back to Karakura to apply for the Karakura Highschool, however he changed his mind and decided to come back to the KPD, but once he saw how corrupt the KPD had become He swore to take it down and bring chaos to Karakura and every cop there was, even if he was a cop himself he swore to bring ruins to this cirty.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer:

Ezio's phone had rung, indicating a call was coming through, the caller had asked for a Katana... Ezio would then answer the call before speaking into the phone, " If you're apart of a Verified Gang, I can sell you a Katana for 300,000 however if you aren't then you aren't getting this blade you wish for," After he was given proof or confirmation that the individual was apart of a verified gang he'd then speak back into the phone, "Alright, Meet me at the Back of the School Sewers, you're total will be 300,000 yen for the Katana," he'd say before hanging up.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer:

N/A​

Lewk

Level 86
x_z
x_z
Omega+
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply.
After discussions with my BMDs, I have chosen to deny this application.

If you would like more information regarding this denial feel free to direct message me on discrord at LEWK#0666

Users who are viewing this thread