frowwn2's KPD Application

needle

Level 45
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN: frowwn2 (frowwn's alt)

Previous bans:
None.

Describe your activity on the server:
I’m on every day, as long as I feel a need to stay long I will. Though it's hard to log on in the afternoons for me due to a buggy connection to SchoolRP, I try my best to bypass this by getting online earlier in the mornings.

Which timezone are you in?: Mountain Standard Time [MST]

Do you have Discord?: I do, needle#4389

Do you have a microphone?:
Nope, however I do speak in voice channels and I suppose the quality isn’t too bad, considering no one ever complains.

List your current and past applications:
German Application [DENIED] - Not enough detail.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application.18914/
German Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application.18914/
Dutch Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/frowwns-dutch-application.20191/
Charles Bonnet Syndrome Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/disease-application.19756/
Russian Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.21383/
Shop Owner Application [DENIED] - Not enough detail.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/shop-owner-application.20718/
Height Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/nxnyopolos-height-application.22517/
Height Application [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/frowwns-height-application.23333/
Height Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/frowwns-height-application-x2.23370/
Dutch Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/frowwn2-dutch-application.25947/
Polish Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/frowwn2s-polish-application.25945/

What is your motivation for applying?:
A motive to try new things is always valid in my eyes. I've been interested in applying for this position since February. There's always something to improve on, and I feel my major issue with finding something to do on the server is the fact that there aren't a lot of interesting roleplay ideas. The force is one of those few unique ones, and I'd really enjoy being a part of that.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?:
I could use a few reminders, as could anyone applying for this position. But yes, I think I get the majority of it.

What are the Police ranks?:
Commissioner
Captain
Head Lieutenant
Head investigator
Lieutenant
Investigator
Investigator Trainee
Sergeant
Corporal
Patrol Officer
Cadet

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?:
Most of the time patrol officers are sent out in groups of two or more. Patrol officers can accompany cadets on patrols. Everyone on the force is to work together. They will take criticism constructively, they will help in any situation. If you are on patrol and you come across a suspicious looking individual, (meaning they are wearing a mask or such) you are inclined to pat them down to make sure they have no illegal items on them. If they have something on them, say a pocket knife or vodka and they’re under age, you are expected to arrest them. Failure to do so will result in a roster warning. If an individual reports to the front desk with a serious concern, officers are to take them to the interrogation room and assemble evidence for the report. Normally this happens with murders, illegal weaponry, attempted murder, kidnapping, or assault. If a person is caught with an illegal weapon, officers can go to the person's place of residence and search for more, this is called a raid. Instead of putting someone on the wanted list, officers may set a manhunt in place if they believe the criminal to be more of a current issue.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?:
SchoolRP aims for realistic features, a police force is important to drain out the criminal activity. Those who don't obey the law are subject to serious punishment if caught. This should be common knowledge, some don't accept the fact that the force is there for a reason. Without the force, civilians would be wreaking havoc upon every street. Imagine every murder, theft, etc. What would the economy turn into? In every era since 1760 BC, law has been around. Of course, some delinquents still refuse to obey, and they know there will be consequences.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?:
I do, and I promise to stay as far away from that outcome as I can. The odds are understandable, the commissioner has to keep a balanced force in order to protect the law and the city.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?: Yes, I do. Even without the role I'm dedicated to apply.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?: Yes, I do; I also look forward to attending trainings, in the case I do get accepted.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?:
My character and I are separate, her feelings and mine aren't the same. I acknowledge this. I’ve heard a lot from some of my friends in the KPD that harassment happens often, and I’m still up to applying.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how she looks, what makes her unique?:

Florence grew up with inoocent baby blue irises. Overtime they brightened, until what was left was alice coloured eyes. At thirty-eight years old Florence stands at 6'6 and weighs 70 kilograms. Upon her cheek is a scar, it seems to have no depth in her face from afar. But as you take a closer look you'll see a wedged slit underneath Florence's right eye.

What she's like on and off the job?:
Florence is seen as responsible by most. She remains quiet, obedient, and lawful. She's normally silent, keeping calm no matter what situation and taking serious situations as they should be taken, and is described as understanding in some cases. Off the job Florence dresses in formal attire, mostly business skirts accompanied by ties, with jackets and flats. Fitness is something Florence takes very seriously, Florence will be seen going on jogs and walks. On the job Florence remains quiet, if someone asks her a question she will be compelled to answer it in full.

Outlook on her co-workers? Plans for the future?:
Florence hopes to pursue working as a police officer for the rest of her working days. Her co-workers may have a harsh outlook upon her, but she respects them, dozens of individuals training for a period of their lives to serve and protect the citizens must be respected.

BACKSTORY:
On December 29th, 1991 Anette Pedersen was born to Marianne and Phillip Pedersen with six other siblings. Phillip's health took a vast decline, he was later diagnosed with brain cancer, Marianne's was also recoiling in a more mental region. The couple did not have the money, health, or sanity to look after each of Anette's siblings. So they cast four away to a foster home, one of these four being Anette.

At three years old Anette and her older sister Vera were adopted by a Dutch couple in Rotterdam. Their relationship was stable for the most part. Leia and Percy Kuznetsov changed Anette's name to Florence, as well as her last name to match theirs. In Rotterdam Florence was seen as an icon. She was tall, somewhat good looking and intelligent. Even despite being unforgettably foreign, Florence had a decent reputation. Obviously admiring this attention, Florence remained in her attempts to strive for perfection, but her parents took note of how her behavior had changed. It damaged her relationship with her parents, as well as her "reputation". Leia and Percy tried their best to talk to their daughter. As the bonds broke, Florence left after that conversation had finished, studying for a much more difficult test than simple 10th grade science exams..

Florence soon took a GED, passing with a highschool level degree at just 16 years old, she enrolled in law school. Four years passed by, Florence knew exactly what it was she wanted to do. She worked as a fitness trainer, living in the attic of that gym for eleven months, it was in September that she worked up enough money to finally pay off her student loans. Obviously, Florence recognized that icon didn't last, so she set course for a new route. She quit her job as a fitness trainer and became a cadet at the RPD for three years. Her relationship with Vera rekindled later after her abrupt departure, they remained close ever since this event.

It was around this time that Florence had met her husband, Jamenson Visser. He had taken her last name, as well as fathered two adopted sons before passing. Though his cause of death was unknown, most popularly believed to be murder, this only encouraged Florence even more to pursue law enforcement. Rotterdam proved to be unsuitable for Florence's family, there was hardly any action. Florence found it an incredible bore, and so she helped relocate each of her siblings, nieces, nephews and her sons. They fled to Karakura, Japan. This city was also the current residence of her siblings and nieces, and so it made perfect sense for Florence to wish to pursue a life of keeping her family safe.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Florence Anette Pedersen Kuznetsov Fawcett

Title: Mrs. Kuznetsov, Ms. Pedersen, Ms. Fawcett.

Given Names: Florence, 'Orkan', 'Baby Fawcett'.

Preferred Name: Florence.

Age: Born December 3rd, 1991, as of 2020, Florence is 29 years old.

IC Phone Number: 474-045-281.

Religious Denomination: Shintoism.

Marital Status: Widowed.

Nationality: Norwegian and Polish.

Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: Three years as a cadet in the RPD. (Rotterdam Police Department)

Working Experience: RPD, fitness trainer.

Academic Degree:
After getting her GED, she enrolled in a local university in Rotterdam: Erasmus University Rotterdam. There she spent four years, after graduating, she moved on to law school. Florence studied criminal justice for thirteen months while balancing three minors. She was at the top of her class for two years, before falling behind on several assignments. She graduated law school with an 89% overall.

Year of Graduation:
Secondary School: 2007
Post-Secondary School: 2009
Law School: 2013

Majors: Criminal Justice and criminology.

Minors: Psychology, chemistry, forensic science.

Native Languages: Polish.

Other Languages: Japanese, Dutch.

This application has gone through several revisions, I just want it to be as close to perfect as possible.

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

After reading through your application and getting an input from the other officers, we’ve come to a decision that you’re suitable for the police-officer role.

Upon seeing this, be sure to check the Karakura Police Department discord.

Users who are viewing this thread