RipRoyalz
Rich
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
FujiRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Royalz #3800

How old are you? (Optional): 18

What is your time zone?: CST

Describe your activity on the server: I’m active at least 8 hours a week Maybe More

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): No

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: I would like to become a librarian that everyone would like. And would want to try something new and be able to do new role plays and new work. I would make library cards , help out other employees , and take care of all my duties.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been on the server for a year now , I have done many rp’s and would like to get into the Staff team (I Have Done GangRP , And Stopped GangRPing)

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: http://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.42653/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): 12th Grade

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
I would nicely tell them to quiet down and stop cursing , And would keep the situation as calm as I could.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: I would get between the two and make sure the fighting ends without anyone else getting involved.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: as a Co-worker I would tell them that they shouldn’t be doing what they are doing. If they continue I would report them to the higherups

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Like a reformed human being and would be as nice and respectful as I could till the break is done.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Puts books onto shelf
/me At the request of the student, he would scan the library card. Looking in the direction of the monitor he would make sure all of the information needed would be on the screen. He'd then lightly grab the book that the student wanted to check out and look for the scanning sticker. Finding it he would pick up the scanner and scan the book. Handing it back to the student, he would say 'I hope you enjoy reading this! Have a nice day!'

/me Would Grab a book from the Student then , would proceed to scan the book for to check in then , would return the book where it belongs.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Yuchiro Ishimoto
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name: Yuchiro

Age (Minimum is 25): 27
Religious Denomination: Athiest
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelors
Year of Graduation: 2012
Major(s): Comparative Literature and Information Media
Minors: Child Development, Sociology, and Communications

Nationality: Japanese/English
Current Location: Karakura
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: JSL/Japanese Sign Language

Backstory

The Ishimoto family lived peacefully in Karakura for many years. Soon they began to be targeted. This started in the early 2000s. Yuchiro was born in 1994. Since the Ishimoto family was targeted, his family was forced to move to London and hide. As he grew older he was brought into the harsh reality of the world as a few relatives had been caught and murdered. In 2008, a family meeting was called. All Ishimotos were expected to attend. It was at an old warehouse by a shipping dock at night. Yuchiro’s grandparents were unable to attend the meeting due to an unexpected roadblock. The meeting turned out to be a trap and chaos quickly ensued. Yuu watched as many of his relatives fought and died. Through the violence, Yuchiro’s father kept Yuu and his mother safe as she quickly picked him up and fled. Shimizu, Yuchiro’s mother, managed to save him by wedging him behind a vending machine in an alleyway. One of the people hunting the Ishimotos caught up to her and brutally murdered her. He was unable to see what was happening but he heard her last words and the fight between them. After he heard the person leave, he squeezed out of the hiding spot to find his mother’s corpse. Out of shock, he fell onto his knees and cried until the sun began to rise. Yuchiro remembered where his grandparents lived and rushed there. They were deeply saddened but also helped Yuu move on and took care of him. His grandfather passed away a couple of days after his 14th birthday. When he became 15 he really became all alone as his grandmother died in the summer of 2009. Only recently has he moved back to Karakura, Japan. He’s begun to adopt others into the Ishimoto family in order to help others who are also all by themselves or wish for someone to help them.​

It all started when I was 15 years old. My mother and father were very humble individuals. My father worked at a science institution and my mother worked as a History Study teacher. Although my parents lived a normal life inside of money and wellbeing, outside of it, it was pretty chaotic. My mom loved learning about foreign countries. So us spending time together would be discussing or her teaching me her findings of a certain country. This is what sparked my love for literature. All the things my mom taught and showed me, allowed me to find a huge interest in culture studying and Japanese literature. At age 14 , my mom sadly passed away. Leaving all of her books, studies, and office to me. With the drive to. Going on with my life, during high school I excelled at Literature and History causing me to be in AP classes. With these AP classes, I got more than enough credits to graduate high school early. By age 17 I had graduated high school at the top of my class and headed to college. In college, I majored in Comparative Literature and Information Media. During college I had options with my degree, go the teacher route, dean route, librarian route, or historian route. I decided to go with the librarian route, mainly focusing on books and Japanese liberal arts. It took me 10 years to get my fully Academic Degree, along with minors in, Child Development, Sociology, and Communications. When I turned 27 I graduated from college and sought out looking for jobs. Finally, I was able to find this one from a friend and applied!​

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, today, your application for LIBRARIAN has been
DENIED.
. . .

There were a few aspects of your application that were not up-to-par with application standards:[/FONT]​

Please provide more detail to your responses, especially those that are situational
✦ You may re-apply in 30 days

Good luck in the future if you choose to re-apply!

Users who are viewing this thread