[Full Biography] 'Ahmya' Hoshiko Homura Sterling | あまや 星子 炎 価値

Gamma Rose

Level 22

Birth Name

Aleksandra Roseline Diosnemid

Present Identity
'Ahmya' Hoshiko Homura Sterling | あまや 星子 炎 価値
Name given to her by a friend

"All my life I've lived on this planet, and yet I still feel like an alien –lost within this vast sea of unanswered questions."
- Ahmya H. Sterling, age 23

"I'm terrified of being happy. It always comes at the cost of taking away something precious from me."
- Ahmya H. Sterling, age 33

⇨♩ ♪ ♫ Soundtrack ♫ ♩ ♪ ⇦

A portrait of 'Ahmya' in her ALMOST natural beauty. [Scars covered by makeup][OLD- needs to be updated]

________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________

'The Six Faces' | Aleksandra's Different Identities
[1] 'Ahmya' Hoshiko Homura Sterling | あまや 星子 炎 価値 [Main]
[2] Ao 'Blue' Saito | 碧 鈴木 斉藤 [Side]
[3] Devona Isolda Aife Howles [Side]
[4] Ximena Sanches | 聞く聖化された [Side]
[5] Lucefin Alys Valeron [Side]
[6] 'Rose' Akane |薔薇 茜 [Past]

Nicknames:
Crippled, Ocean, Babey, Fantasy Woman, Queen, Kirby, Atlas, Rose, Rain, Santa Muerte, 'Lady Death'

Height: 5'1 1/2''
Weight: 101 lbs
Birth Date: July 24th
Place of Birth: London Bridge Hospital, London, England
Race: 50 % White, 25 % Asian, 25% Hispanic
Martial Status: Married
Languages: Japanese, ASL (American Sign Language), Russian, French, English
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Sexuality: Pansexual

Present: Teaching Assistant [YHS]
Past: Staff Manager [Kiyoura Cafe], Personal Maid [Williams Family], ████████, ██████████

Physical Health
  • Weak Heart: [Cancelled out][Recently had a heart transplant][Still yet to pass the 6-month mark]
  • Poor Immune System
  • Hypersensitivity
    • Focused around her middle and lower spine
  • Vertigo: Caused by a suicide attempt, tends to be light when stress & anxiety is at a low
  • NAS (Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome): Had during infancy (ONLY during infancy), does not suffer from it anymore
Mental Health
  • Major Depression w/ Anxious Distress
      • Developed in SRP
    • Can result in odd behavioral choices or panic attacks
  • Addictive Personality Disorder
    • Nymphomania
      • Developed in SRP
    • Pyromania
      • Handles it at home and has learned to control it to a certain extent
    • Alcoholism
      • Developed in SRP
  • Complex PTSD
    • TRIGGERS: Thunderstorms, Punching Bags, Tazers, Nail Files, Sudden loud noises (especially in crowded rooms)
  • Paranoid Schizophrenia
      • Triggered/Developed in SRP
    • TRIGGERS: Alcohol (dependent on rolls), Red Jello, Solitude, Anxiety
    • MEDICATION: Paliperidone / Invega Trinza [Monthly shot]
    • MONITOR: 'Primrose' Monroe
  • False Memory Syndrome
    • Developed in SRP
________________________________________________________________________________

Personality Traits
Ahmya was a very kind and selfless woman who bore an empathetic heart that complimented her tormented mind. She would always lend out a hand to those who needed help, but, such compassion could be easily twisted into unyielding spite. Those who mistake this woman for a fool or dare to take such kindness for granted will face undying wrath that can and will never be watered down.
[] + Positive Traits + []
Empathetic, Compassionate, Loyal, Wise, Creative, Selfless, Curious, Sincere, Determined

[] - Negative Traits - []
Brazen, Reckless, Doubtful, Desensitized, Secretive, Pessimistic, Deceptive, Bad Tempered, Stingy

[] • Other Traits • []

Family Oriented, Stage Shy [Reference to Skills & Talents], Maternal
[] + Positive Traits + []
Compassionate, Loyal, Hard-Working, Observant, Determined, Wise, Selfless

[] - Negative Traits - []
Pessimistic, Untidy, Intolerant, Ill-tempered, Reckless, Brazen, Secretive

[] • Other Traits • []

Family Oriented, Maternal, Curious, Silly, Stage-Shy, Creative, Empathetic

[] Drunk Personas []
Ranked from most drunk-est to most sober
[1] EPISODE: If Ahmya takes in too much alcohol, it triggers a part of her PTSD which results in psychotic episodes. In most cases, when this happens, people either strap her down, knock her out, or bring her to the hospital's mental ward.
[2] Manic: hyperactive, reckless, forgetful, cheerful, oblivious
[3] Succubus: blunt, possessive, irritable, VERY sexual (dominant), can be violent
[4] Serious: focused, observant, thoughtful, irritable/hot-headed, VERY NEAT

[Note:] This persona likes to make up plans and tends to get VERY upset when things go array. She also ends up speaking in her real accent (brit. accent) with this persona.
[5] Depressed: quiet, downer, depressive, shy
[6] Fun-Sized: optimistic, creative, brazen, confident

[Note: This persona is the type to forget their stage fright and is most likely willing to dance, sing, and publicly perform in front of an audience.]
Quirks
[Psychotic] Despite having adopted a calm and usually cheerful persona, her behavior and attitude become noticeably chaotic and erratic which worsens the more her psychosis gets. The woman, when suffering the heavy effects of psychosis or undergoing large psychotic episodes, would have abnormal behavior ranging from public risque conduct, bluntness, self-harm, to suicide.

[Anxious] When anxious or uncomfortable about a thought, topic, or is just plain worried, she'll scratch behind her left ear or purse her lips together.

[Melancholic] When often reminded of a sad memory or just feeling plain ol' down, the woman would often flash a weak and kind smile and would find a way to exit the scene.

[Depressed] The girl will become noticeably ignorant to those around her, often too self-absorbed in her own misery.

['Bored': Also Depressed] When unoccupied with things to do, or lacking the activities to compensate for her free-time, Ahmya will find herself in a depressive state- which she calls boredome- and begins to reminisce about all those that she has lost. In hopes to prevent her mind from wandering too deep into the dark depths of her depression, she tries to find activities –ones that involve pain – to occupy her until something happens.
Facial Description
The youthful woman bore a memorable face; two jeweled & jaded hues, blue for the right and emerald green & hazel for the left, 2 birthmarks under her right eye, soft, delicate, and seemingly flawless skin. Her lips were always tugged into a soft and kind smile that emitted a genuine warmth.

Body Description [Soon to be updated]
Ahmya firmly stood at the elegant height of 5'1 ½", weighing approximately at 100-110 lbs. Her physique took on the strong form of an hourglass figure, both bust and hips being very curvy. When unclothed, her entire body (excluding her face) would be littered in scars; most prominent ones being on her back.
Her hair, dyed drown, bore some large waves and curls which hid her hair's true length in volume, despite it already surpasing her knees. When straightened…one can only imagine how far such locks would reach.
Scent: Peach Bellini

Fashion
Despite the constant change in fashion, the main items and traits that usually remained were; Italian cashmere leather-lined gloves that protected her scarred hands from being further harmed and leaving any oil-traces, clothes or jewelry that covered her neck and back, and a small sapphire ring that was attatched to a necklace.

Character Voice
Speaking: Kindred [The Lamb & The Wolf]
Singing: LeeandLie

Ahmya spoke in two different voice, both being equally kind, friendly and warm, but contrasting when in distinct places. When presented in the public eye, the woman spoke with an authoritive voice; one that commanded respect and attention. When at home surrounded by friends and familia, her voice was awfully soft and gentle, usually carrying a tired tone.
Accent: Usually speaks with a ruski tongue to hide her british accent.

Noncombat Skills
Parkour / Acrobats Starting from the young age of 11, Ahmya was always fascinated with the arts and techniques of acrobats! It's no wonder why she picked up gymnastics! To further add to her acrobatic skills, she picked up parkour. Who knows for what reasons…

Musician / Composer During her leisure time, Ahmya enjoys spending it by composing music, writing songs, and turning them into art! Her skills in song composition are equally matched by her skills in the piano, guitar, and the drums. Rarely will she ever perform her music in the public eye/stage; but when she does, it is indeed quite the sight to see.

Mechanical Engineering Ahmya picked up mechanical engineering, seeing it as a necessary skill to survive in the modern day world.

Artisan Ahmya was quite the timid artist as she usually liked to draw and paint in her own private time. Everywhere the woman went, she carried a sketchbook and pencil case, ready for any action to take place!
SKILLS
Traditional Art, Digital Art, Make-Up Art, Fashion Design, Sewing
Impersonation / Deception When bored or in the need for change, the creative branch of her mind allows her to get creative with silicone, make-up, wigs, dress-designing, and character creation. This…allows her to perfectly blend in and escape at any time she deems fit.

Dancing The woman was quite the talented dancer, already knowing how to do the waltz, shuffle dancing, and some ballet. However, very rarely will anyone be able to see her perform the feat in public sober.

Cooking & Baking With the need of constantly needing to satisfy her fast metabolism and weary body, she has honed the skill and art of cooking and baking.

Gardening Growing up with a gardener as a parent, Ahmya has grown a powerful fondness for plant life. One would easily tell if they were to visit her home; house littered with potted plants while the backyard was littered with all forms of flora.

Combat Skills
REDACTED UNTIL FINISHED

________________________________________________________________________________​
Player deaths will have a year placed next to it
[!] Not all last names listed in the deaths are correct (some are fillers)

ORIGIN FAMILY

Parents
Birth Father: Liam Diosnemid [54][Alive]
Birth Mother: Aleksandra Romanov [26][Deceased]
Mother: Lillian Bär Diosnemid [50][Deceased]

Siblings
Twin Brother: No name [0][Deceased]
Half Brother: Adam Diosnemid [29][Alive]
Disowned Half Brother: Felix 'Red' Harley Diosnemid Lancaster [27][Alive]

[Note: The family may have disowned him but Ahmya still thinks of him as her brother]
Half Brother: Akain Diosnemid [29][Deceased][2018]
Baby Sister: Aisley Diosnemid [16][Deceased][2019]
Cousins
Allita Diosnemid [17][Deceased][2019]
ADOPTED FAMILY
Siblings
Adopted Brother: Dae Uchiyama [18][Missing/Deceased][2019]
Adopted Brother: 'Aki' Uchiyama [24][Deceased][2019]
Foster Daughter
Pluto Aoife Donnadieu [14]
LOVERS / EXES
Exes
Mars N. Sasaki [23][Alive]
Girlfriends/Boyfriends
Emer Lapiota[16][Deceased]
Ollie [19][Deceased][2018]
Spouse
████████ [[██][Current]
Fiancés
'Topaz' [18][Deceased][2017]
Ahmya Hotome [19][Deceased][2018]
People who had a crush on Ahmya
[17] Jacob [Deceased][2019]
[18] 'Dan' [last name will be filled in when i find his fucking name] [Deceased][2019

[18] 'Fourteen' [Deceased][2019]
[18][Co-worker] 'Kermit' [Deceased][2019]
[35][Co-worker] Peter [Deceased][2019]
FRIENDS
Alive
██████████████
███████
████████
██████████
████
████​
Deceased [NOTE: People range from 2017-2019]
[25] Cosette Saiky [2020]
[19][Missing/Deceased][Brother-in-law] Landon [2019]
[22][Sister-in-law] Andrea Elias [2019]

[18] Marcus Matthews [2019]
[18] Mary Matthews [2019]
[18] MatthewZZ Matthews [2019]

[19] 'Shrek' [2019]
[15] 'Adam' [2019]
[14] Viola [2019]
[13] Rose [2019]
[18][???] J.M.C [2019]
[17] Michelle [2018]
[17] Milly [2018]
[17][Ollie's Sister] Elizabeth [2018]
[18] Natasha [2018]
[18] Andrea S. Kizuname [2018]
[19] Serani [2018]

[16] Michaela Rogers [2017]
[18][Best-Friend] Maddie Nanatsuki [2017]
[18][Co-worker] Chantal [2017]
[19] 'Shu' [2017]
[21] Sicily [2017]
[19] Mi Amore [2017]
[19] Shizu [2017]
PETS
[4][Fennec Fox] Apollo
[6][Kenyan Snake][∆ Delta
[10] San Francisco Snake]Ω [Omega]
[1][California King Snake] Kiwi
[1][Dog] Bailey [Deceased][2019]
TOTAL DEAD: 42 Deaths [Still on-going]
TOTAL TALLY MARK SCARS: 40 Tally-mark scars

P R O L O G U E
The Wolf in the Spider's Web

[WIP]

P A R T • O N E
C H A P T E R [ 1 ]
Bastard

At the eve of dawn at London Bridge Hospital, a pair of sickly twins, male and female, were born. One of the pair was immediately sent into NICU as the result of NAS, premature opioid addiction; but as for the other, spent a normal experience in the hospital. Their father was overjoyed by their forthcoming into this world; however, their birth mother felt otherwise. A few days after the birth, Aleksandra had requested to see her children at her side, kindly, the nurses did so. [WIP]

C H A P T E R • S C E N E [ 1 ]

C H A P T E R [ 2 ]
A Home Unknown

[WIP]

C H A P T E R [ 3 ]
The Abnormality in the Room

[WIP]

C H A P T E R [ 4 ]
A Friend in the Dark

[WIP]

C H A P T E R [ 5 ]
Her Betrayal
C H A P T E R [ 5 ][ S T O R Y ]
MEMORY FILE LOCATED

FILE CORRUPT…

DO YOU WANT TO PROCEED?

[YES] [NO]

LOADING…

AN ERROR HAS OCCURED, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER
[STILL IN WIP]

[WIP]

C H A P T E R [ 6 ]
Another Cycle Starts

[WIP]

C H A P T E R [ 6.5 ]
Who's Fault?

[WIP]

C H A P T E R [ 7 ]
Alone Again

[WIP]
P A R T • T W O
C H A P T E R [ 8 ]
The Sunshine in the Rain

[WIP]

C H A P T E R [9]
Y.A.N.A

[WIP]

P A R E N T S

L I A M • D I O S N E M I D
[Picture goes here]

A G E
G E N D E R
Male
S T A T U S
Alive
R O L E
Father, Maternal Father
R E L A T I O N S H I P S
[Biological Daughter] Ahmya H.H. Sterling
[Biological Son] Akain Diosnemid
[Biological Son] Adam Diosnemid
[Biological Daughter] Allita Diosnemid
[Adopted Son] Felix 'Red' Harley Diosnemid Lancaster

L I L L I A N • B Ä R • D I O S N E M I D
[WIP]
A L E K S A N D R A • R O M A N O V
[Picture goes here]
A G E
G E N D E R
Female
S T A T U S
Deceased
R O L E
Maternal Mother
R E L A T I O N S H I P S
[Biological Daughter] Ahmya H.H. Sterling
[Biological Son] Felix 'Red' Harley Diosnemid Lancaster

S I B L I N G S

Akain Diosnemid
[WIP]
Adam Diosnemid
[WIP]
Felix 'Red' Harley Diosnemid Lancaster
[WIP]
Allita Diosnemid
[WIP]

O T H E R • F A M I L Y

Last edited:
People who had a crush on Ahmya
[17] Jacob [Deceased][2019]
[18] 'Dan' Roskovosky [Deceased][2019

[18] 'Fourteen' [Deceased][2019]
[18][Co-worker] 'Kermit' [Deceased][2019]
[35][Co-worker] Peter [Deceased][2019]
Today, I have learned that my character is deceased and was only 18 years old at the time of death.
An eye-opening revelation, thank you!

In full seriousness, this is a stupendous and amazing biography, keep up the great work, one of the best I've seen!!

Last edited:

Gamma Rose

Level 22
Today, I have learned that my character is deceased and was only 18 years old at the time of death.
An eye-opening revelation, thank you!

In full seriousness, this is a stupendous and amazing biography, keep up the great work, one of the best I've seen!!

To be quite frank, some last names are just fillers and I'm still trying to look for said guy's last name. All I remember is a guy named 'dan' Daniel, who as Russian.
But thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread