Gamma Rose

Level 22

Japanese Name

Izanami Kamiyami
English Name
'Beowulf' Lourdemär

“My duty and life's purpose is to serve, Master Lernaean.” - I. Kamiyami
"Act 5, End of Scene 1, I want to be like Lady Macbeth." - I. Kamiyami

"The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven" – Satan, (John Milton's Paradise Lost)

♪ ♫ [CLICK] S O U N D T R A C K ♫ ♪

[Art is by me, GammaRose. I do not take commissions nor requests anymore]

G E N D E R | ♀ Female ♀
A G E | 16
[supposed to be 16 but can't do much about that w/ the current account]
G R A D E | 10

H E I G H T | 5'5"
W E I G H T | 132 lbs
B I R T H D A T E | January 1st
Z O D I A C • S I G N | Capricorn
P L A C E • O F • B I R T H |
R A C E | 100% Asian
M A R T I A L • S T A T U S | Single
L A N G U A G E S | Japanese
M O R T A L • S I N S | S L O T H
A L L I G N M E N T | True Neutral
R E L I G I O N | Roman Catholic

S E X U A L I T Y |
M U S I C • G E N R E | DEATH METAL
S Y M B O L I C • F L O R A | Black Lotus Flower
S Y M B O L I C • E M B L E M | Chain Infinity sign
S Y M B O L I C • G E M S T O N E | Bortz (Black Diamond)
O C C U P A T I O N S | Student [KHS], Full-Time Domestic Service Worker, Musician [ SOL△R ]

C L U B S | Maid Club [Member]

P H Y S I C A L • H E A L T H
[ Poliosis ]
- A physical mutation involving discoloration in both the hair and eyes– results in white patches & lighter eye colors
- Her white patch of hair and green eyes
- Autosomal Dominant inherited trait
[ Torn Ear ]
- Damage sustained from a childhood accident. Very little does it impede on Izanami's lifestyle and work, but hearing out of her right ear is less perceptive than normal.
[ Trained ]
- Has a resonably toned and well built body that is meant for both strength and endurance; maintained like a temple
[ Stiff ]
- Due to how fit and toned her body is, Kamiyami is fairly stiff; perhaps some yoga could help
[ High Pain Tolerance ]
- Has built up endurance against physical abuse, except around the face (Fencing)
M E N T A L • H E A L T H
[ Cynophobia ]
- Intense phobia of dogs
[ Manipulated ]
- [Taken and revamped from LO*C RP with the character involved]
- Adopted and raised into a conformative family, Izanami has been trained to believe what is 'pure' and what is 'impure' based on physical deformities, behaviors, and race.
- Though viewed strongly on herself, she does not see this conformative ideal with others– leading to a rapidly degressing state of self-esteem and mental-wellfare.
[ Dysthymia / Situational Depression ]
- Uses work and school as a coping mechanism to help distract herself, if not, then she tries to find something to occupy her time

[] + Positive Traits + []
Quick-Witted, Perceptive, Compassionate, Authentic, Humble

[] - Negative Traits - []
Overanylizer, Obstinate, Compulsive, Nervous, Nihilist

[] • Other Traits • []
Hardworking, Studious, Curious, Loyal, Literate, Immaculate

Character Feats
[ Daddy Issues ]
- Is just about willing to do anything for her father and his approval– all while ignoring the fact that he had explicitly stated his relationship with her. (He considers her his daughter but is less than if she were his own blood and flesh)
[ Book Reader ]
- Often quotes different Old English books, mostly from Shakespeare
[ WIP ]
- insert text

Physical Description
In comparison to her generation in Karakura, Japan; Kamiyami wasn't anything out of the ordinary, but fairly bland and dull.

The youth of pure japanese origin dorn thick and soft long, straight obsidian locks with a single snow-white patch dotting the frontal side. Although it glistened blue as light shone down, there was a noticeable iridescent sheen that was almost akin to day-light exposed oil. Although well-taken cared for, Kamiyami payed little attention to how it was presented; always left in a hanging mess hiding away what little scrupulous beauty she had. Left to public sight were the only visible unique facial traits she had: soft feathered lashes similar to a secretary bird, and jeweled emerald hues that glistened like rhinestones in the light.

Adding to her lack-luster apperance, Kamiyami bore a dull hour-glass figure, barely any bust to add to the bossom. But, one thing that was for certain, the girl had well-sculpted muscles; from her arms, to the abs, to the very bottom of her legs, with only a few scars tainting her body. Of course, the only absurd thing that the youth was missing was half of her right ear.

(Picture still a WIP)

Statistics

O V E R A L L: 89 / 130
S T R E N G T H – E I G H T
P E R C E P T I O N – E I G H T
E N D U R A N C E- N I N E
C H A R I S M A - E I G H T
I N T E L L I G E N C E - E I G H T
A G I L I T Y - E I G H T
L U C K - T W O
H E A L T H - T E N
M O R A L I T Y - N I N E
P R I V I L E D G E - T H R E E
O B J E C T I V I T Y - F I V E
S A N I T Y - F O U R
S O C I A L - S E V E N

Fashion
Despite her untidied hair, the youth commonly wore neat and tidy clothes which usually had a hefty price to them. Usually conservative, the girl never showed any part of her body unless the weather dictated it so.

Character Voice / Mannerisms
[Yamine Renri] [ Currently: Eleanor Forte]
NOTE: Once Yamine Renri's voicebank is finished on Synth V, it'll change to her. I'm just too lazy and frustrated with using UTAU.

ELEANOR FORTE

YAMINE RENRI
________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________

Non-Combat Skills
[ Musician ]
- Educated in the arts of guitar, violin, bass, and harp
[ Basic Survivalist ]
- Educated by a local villager on how to survive in the wild in case she were ever lost or alone
Combat Skills
[ Professional Fencing ]
- Albeit a mid-ranking cadet, Izanami trains as hard as she can in hopes to win the approval of her father [ RANK: Cadet C-3 ]

B A N D M A T E S
[??] ??? ???
F R I E N D S
[Best-Friend][16] Keiki [A L I V E]
E M P L O Y E R
[45] Lucius Herrington
[16] Lernaean Herrington
F A M I L Y
[Adoptive Father][45][Aeryn Lourdemär [A L I V E]
[Biological Mother][59] Hanako Kamiyami [A L I V E]
[Biological Father][62] Diov Midnite Kamiyami
[D E C E A S E D]

O R I G I N • L O R E
[The following background lore is a revised telling of LO*C roleplay w/ the character to help fit into the narrative and theme of SRP]

[CH 1] G E N E S I S

[1.1] Hanako Kamiyami was a woman borne of great fortune and charisma. Blessed with both beauty and grace, this prodigy woman would become the bright and shining mesiah of her family's corporation. In late years of her higher education, Hanako fell madly in love with Díov Midnite; a man who was arranged to marry her once they had both graduated from college. Their love was unseperable, almost akin to any relationship that was spawned from a romance novel. With the upcoming arrival of their wedding that would shortly happen after graduation, the couple would be blessed once again with another dash of luck; Hanako was pregnant.

[1.2] Time was of the essence, everyone, on both sides of the family, were doing their part to ensure Hanako's birth would be both grand and successful. In addition, preparations were made for each stage of the unborn child's life: name, education, toys, clothes, sports, activities, lifestyle…all to ensure that this child would live just as prosperous as it's parents. But, as luck would have it, Díov was caught in an unfortunate accident, just three months prior to the child's birth. Everyone was utterly devastated, but even moreso for Hanako. The traumatic loss of her husband immediately sent Hanako into premature labor. After 36 hours of tireless work and effort, Hanako and Diov's miracle child was born on January 1st, 2004…nameless.

[1.3] Hanako desperately wanted to love the girl, and for many days under her own care, she treated the girl as any loving parent would; but to no avail was she able to– in the slightest– like the girl. The child wasn't beautiful nor was she charming, in the eyes of the mother, she was as ugly as a sewer rat; but all this hatred that spurred within was not from aeshetic beauty, rather, it was from the loss of her husband. Wanting to spite the child for constantly reminding her of Díov, Hanako named the child after death, Izanami Kamiyami.

[1.4] At three months old, Izanami was taken under the wings of her great grandparents who resided in northern rural Japan. For many days, Hanako's grandparents begged her to take Izanami back, but to no avail were they ever successful. Ceasing any form of communication and connection from both the girl and her great grandparents, Izanami Kamiyami was orphaned at three months old.

[CH 2] E D E N (Innocence)

[2.1] Izanami was just like any other child, curious and bewildered by everything in her environment. She loved to learn, especially with her mouth, which made things difficult for her great grandparents to stop her from eating bugs. Though her ability to make friends were often inhibited by this strange practice, Izanami was able to become life long companions with a teen girl named Eryn, a boy named Subaru, and a teen boy named Toko.

Eryn – 5 years older than Izanami
Subaru – 4 years older than Izanami
Toko – 7 years older than Izanami

[2.2] Six was the ripening of the girl's mischief. Like most children, Izanami shared her playful behavior with trusted friends. Everyday they'd entertain themselves with new adventures and games. At one point in time, the quadruplet even formed a pirate gang; raiding homes to viciously clean them, attacking foreign farms to help them store and sell food; village fame hidden under the guise of notoriety to use to their fullest extent. It was a joyous and blissfilled time for each member of the party.

[2.3]
Being the youngest great grandchild of the elderly couple, they were keen on maintaining the youth's innocence. Though it was of their best intentions, the sheltering of Izanami's ignorance would lead towards her own downfall to sin. The first tragedy was the summer of 2011 when the grandfather fell ill; ignoring the warnings of the grandmother who had ushered him to bed, shortly decided to take a bath and was found the next day, drowned. Without wanting to scar the child, the grandmother had informed Izanami that the grandfather was going to be resting for a very long time and soon she would be too, only to bring him back so they could all be together. The girl, of course, believed the great grandmother's words… which soon followed up with her own very death. In the early winter of 2011, Izanami's great grandmother had passed in her sleep. Left alone in the house without the slightest clue that the grandmother was no longer there, the child stood alone as the only keeper of the residence.

[2.4] Playing a vital role after the grandfather's passing, everyone would take a moment to educate the child and assist the grandmother with remedial chores. However, occupied with Izanami's growth, they'd grow painfully unaware to the upcoming tragedy that would soon shock them all. Learning many different skill sets that would help her in the country side, Izanami found herself fascinated with the world of books and academics. Each day that she was found playing was a moment unspared of her scholarly curiosity. She was so entranced with books and newfound knowledge, that there were several accounts where she had forgotten to eat.

[2.5] In the somber peace of the 2012 winter snow, an unsettling peace thickened in the village.

Following along begrudgingly in the snow, Eryn huffed out a cold puff of air. The boys, a little further ahead, had found a way to entertain themselves down the white-laid path of the. mountain; shoving and throwing balls of snow at each other while screaming 'Mufasa'. The teenager rolled her eyes and turned to the jaded youth who had found herself occupied in another book. It was then, and only then, was she able to see her sunken eyes embedded into the ink-stained pages.

Eryn: "Kamiyami, are you okay?" She'd ask with concernment.

Izanami paid little attention to her friend's comment, replying automatically with a faint nod of her head.

Eryn: "Must be a pretty interesting book your reading, what's it about?"

Izanami: "How to Read Better."

Eryn: "What?" The girl blinked, turning her head to take a good look at the book's cover.

Izanami: "I shaid it's 'How to Read Better'," With peach lips stretching into a bright and kindled smile, she'd turn to Eryn to greet her with a sparkling gaze. "To better retain what I wead!"

Eryn: "I guess that makes sense…"

It wasn't long before one of the girls were smacked straight in the forehead with a snowball, and with it, unbridled rage.

Eryn: "HEY!" The girl howled, scrubbing her face clean with warm woolen mittens from the iced ball.

Toko: "So- I plan to live-" Without any hesitation, the teen boy would grab the shoulders of his youthful companion and threw him towards Eryn.

Subaru: "WHAT- NO PLEASE" The boy would scream, watching his traitorous friend tumble down the mountain path in a sorrowful attempt to escape.

Eryn: With a heavy scowl embedded deep into her porcelain white visage, she'd swiftly turn Subraru around to meet face to face. "We're going to have a talk."

After an hour of play and banter, they all reconvened at Izanami's Great Grandparents' house. Standing before the door, a chilling eeriness fell upon them all, except for one who stood as the keeper of the residence. Paying ignorance to the foreboding aura, they each willingly followed Izanami inside. Something rancid plagued the air, but it's scent was so delicate, it was difficult to tell if it was from the inside or out.

Subaru: "Something stinks!" He bluntly called out.

Toko and Eryn both raised a hand to smack the boy upside the head, who in turn replied with a loud yelp.
Izanami: "Ssh! You'wre gonna wake gwandmammy!" Running over to set aside her book, the girl made a beeline towards the kitchen door. "You can sit under the kotatsu, I'll go get the water and cookies!"

Setting aside their belongings and outside wear, each member of the group nestled themselves comfortably inside the kotatsu. The warm embrace of the heated table seemed to brush away all the anxieties and fears that troubled their day.

Izanami: "Here you go! Thish-this is all we had." Setting down a large plate, the ceramic surface had been completely filled from edge to edge with a whole assortment of cookies. "

Toko: "Izaiya," With a wide and proud grin, he picked up the cookie, "your getting better with your lisp! Good job!"

Izanami: "Thank you!" She cooed with a wide and bright beam, her emerald hues almost glimmering in dimmness of the light. "I've been practising a lot! Gwandpappy was always keen on me learning fashter, and now that he'sh asleep for a while, I have to be better for when he wakesh up!"

The comfortable warmth of the kotatsu was long gone at the mention of her grandfather, anxious looks exchanged with each member of the group. Before any of them could ask how Izanami was doing, a loud clatter from the kitchen stiffened each and every one of them– all except the little girl.

Izanami: "I got it!" She scurried off in an instant, her feet dragging against the floor in an almost comical way.

Subaru: "hmmgh– I think I need to use the restroom." The boy whined.

Toko: "Yeah…"

Exchanging looks, both boys made a bullet line for the bathroom. Toko emerged victorious, which became evident at his sudden and loud door slam.

Izanami: "QUIET!" She screeched from the kitchen

Subaru: "TOKO! IT's NOT FAIR! LET ME IN!" He pounded his little fists against the door, crying aloud as his bladder control was weakening with each second. But alas, his sorried whines failed to reach the ears of his traitorous companion.

Subaru: He grumbled quietly to himself, kicking the heel of his foot against the door frame. "Stupid…stupid. Stupid Toko."

Taking a fine sniff of the air, Subaru was hit again with the putrid smell of stink, it's existence confirmed to be inside the house and near. He turned around and followed it's scent, finding himself face to face with a familiar door. As he wrapped tiny strawberry fingers around the door's knob and pushed his weight to open it, a voice called out to him.

Eryn: "Chou Subaru! What the hell are you doing?!" She rushed on over to him, grabbing his wrist to scold him.

Subaru: "What! Something smelled awful!"

Eryn: "Just because something smells bad doesn't mean you have the right to pry! God how rude yo-" Turning her head to the room, Eryn's heart dropped to the pit of her stomach.

The two children stood gawking in the doorway, both of them rendered paralyzed by the terror that embedded their eyes.

The body of once the old grandmother laid peacefully in the bed, once peachy toned hues now an uneartly gray and green; patches of holes embedded with maggots spotting different areas of the corpse. It's mouth had been yanked wide open, teeth either fallen or barely dangling on by a thread. Different assortments of foods had been littered from all sides of the room, broken down by either flies or maggots.

The stench of rot and decay was as harsh as the bleak winter's cold.

[CH --] E X O D U S

[CH --] R E V E R T E (Sin)

ADDITIONAL ART

Last edited:

Gamma Rose

Level 22
I wrote the backstory when I was on the plane; so most of it was me struggling to sleep and trying to think.
I'll continue working on it later but for now i want to ensure that I won't lose it and that it's safe here– posted.

Users who are viewing this thread