mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Fun fact about my character...

markoos

Level 28
Based off Markiplier and the alien from fairly odd parents. Markiplier made my character, Markus, Korean, and the squid thing, named Markus Chang gave me his name. Thanks for coming to my TED talk

Birdie

Level 13
Based off Markiplier and the alien from fairly odd parents. Markiplier made my character, Markus, Korean, and the squid thing, named Markus Chang gave me his name. Thanks for coming to my TED talk
I love this for you

wethecreature

Level 107
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
Misha says cool beans and I unfortunately also say cool beans
Misha is actually INSANE! (surprise surprise)
Misha is secretly evil
Misha was meant to always use a pink colored pencil for everything and I was originally going to have her be a bubbly cutesy Chibi character but I decided I was going to make her deeper than that

EnderBubs

Level 61
Fun fact about my character Amaya, she has a fear of stitch onsies! Though she is working through said fear slowly she got the fear due to a trama situation with her ex. It’s a long story so I won’t go into detail reslly on it

But yeah Amaya has a slight fear of stitch onsies; it’s why she was so on nerve when everyone was wearing stitch onsies and running around

markoos

Level 28
Fun fact about my character Amaya, she has a fear of stitch onsies! Though she is working through said fear slowly she got the fear due to a trama situation with her ex. It’s a long story so I won’t go into detail reslly on it

But yeah Amaya has a slight fear of stitch onsies; it’s why she was so on nerve when everyone was wearing stitch onsies and running around
Bro Shu is giving her breakdowns isn't he...

Users who are viewing this thread