ღWhat is your Minecraft Username?:ღ

FurnaceRP

ღPast warns/kicks/bans?:ღ
Im clear!

ღWhat is your timezone?:ღ
CET, GMT+1

ღPlease provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):ღ
ItzMai#2351

ღLink(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):ღ
APPROVED✅
https://schoolrp.net/threads/polish-application.56818/
APPROVED✅ https://schoolrp.net/threads/misa-angelo-italian-application.57463/
DENIED❎ https://schoolrp.net/threads/hitomi-dobosz-jahii-counselor-application.57472/

ღDescribe your activity on the server:ღ
When I have days off from school, I spend almost the whole day on the server... This server has captured my heart so much that I feel like I'm at home, like a fish in water. I joined the server in December, thanks to my friend. At first, as a beginner, we didn't understand the server. My friend started destroying the game, so I invited someone else, and with that person we really started our adventure on SRP. Since I want to taste this server more, I don't want to be a regular Grade-12 forever and I want to become a councilor. Play time: 2 weeks 6 days 2 hours.

ღList your accounts and roles on this server:ღ
I have only one account: FurnaceRP , Grade-12

ღAre you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:ღ
Of course.

Screenshot_2023-02-08_202015.png

ღ What is the student council and what do they do?:ღ

The student council is a group of elected or appointed students who represent the student body in a school or college. The main purpose of the student council is to provide a voice for the students and to help bridge the gap between students and administration. The council is involved in various activities, including organizing school events, fundraising, making suggestions for school improvements, and fostering school spirit. Additionally, the student council may also be responsible for creating and enforcing school policies, as well as representing the school in events and competitions. The student council serves as a leadership opportunity for students, allowing them to develop important skills such as communication, teamwork, and problem-solving.

ღWhat motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):ღ
The motivation to become a councillor came to me through getting to know one of the councillor, Emma Emerson. At first, our characters hated each other, but they became friends by accident. Hitomi, who thought she was totally different, turned out to be really cool. Hitomi accompanied Emma on patrols, watching her function as a councillor. Later, Hitomi started warning other students if they broke the rules on her own. In essence, I started thinking that both Hitomi and I would feel good as a councillor.

ღAre you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):ღ
Yes, I am aware of that, I am a creative person and I will do my best to utilize my potential. But it's different with teamwork for me, at least in real life. But I think I will manage in RP, I have already proven it many times in different threads of my character.

ღCan you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:ღ

★Council President:★
A council president is a person who presides over a council, which is a governing body that typically makes decisions and passes laws within a specific jurisdiction. The council president is responsible for overseeing the council's meetings, making sure that the council operates in accordance with its rules and procedures, and representing the council in its dealings with other organizations and the public. The specific responsibilities and duties of a council president can vary depending on the council and its jurisdiction, but typically include maintaining order in council meetings, setting the agenda for meetings, and casting a vote in the case of a tie.

★Council Vice President:
A council vice president is a person who serves as the second in command of a council, a governing body that typically makes decisions and passes laws within a specific jurisdiction. The council vice president assists the council president and assumes the duties of the president in the event that the president is unable to perform their duties.

The specific responsibilities and duties of a council vice president can vary depending on the council and its jurisdiction, but typically include acting as the chairman of committees, representing the council at public events, and serving as the acting president in the absence of the council president. In some councils, the vice president may also be responsible for performing specific duties or overseeing certain aspects of the council's operations. The council vice president is often seen as the heir apparent to the council presidency and is expected to take over the role of council president in the future.

★Training Committee:
A council training committee is a committee within a governing council that is responsible for overseeing and managing training and development programs for the council's members and staff. The specific responsibilities and duties of a council training committee can vary depending on the council and its jurisdiction, but typically include identifying training needs, developing and delivering training programs, tracking and evaluating the impact of training, and ensuring that council members and staff are equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively carry out their duties.

The council training committee may be responsible for developing and delivering training on a wide range of topics, including leadership skills, parliamentary procedure, communication, and policy ****ysis. The committee may also be responsible for providing mentorship and support to new council members, and for working with other committees to ensure that training programs are aligned with the council's strategic goals and objectives.

The council training committee is an important part of a council's overall development and growth, and helps to ensure that the council's members and staff have the knowledge and skills needed to effectively govern and serve their communities.
★Faculty members:★
Faculty members in a school setting typically include teachers, professors, and administrators who are responsible for delivering educational programs and supporting the educational mission of the school. Other staff members such as nurses, receptionists, chefs, counselors, tutors, and caretakers may also be a part of the faculty, but they typically have different roles and responsibilities than teachers and professors.
★SLT:★
The school SLT (School Leadership Team) typically includes the principal, vice principal, dean, and vice dean. These individuals are responsible for providing leadership and guidance to the school and working together to ensure that the school meets its educational goals and objectives.

image (1).png

ღ You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?ღ

I would approach the two girls and calmly diffuse the situation by speaking to them in a neutral and non-confrontational manner. Explain to them the negative impact of their behavior on both themselves and others, and encourage them to find a peaceful resolution to their conflict. If necessary, offer to mediate and help facilitate a resolution. Additionally, it may be necessary to report the incident to a teacher or other school authority figure to ensure the safety and well-being of all students.

ღA student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?ღ
Probably, I would try to locate the student if it is at all possible to identify them. If I could, I would run after them and try to catch up with them so they can't avoid the consequences. If they still refused to take off their mask, I would call for backup.

ღThere seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?ღ
At first, I would try to talk to the student who is being treated badly. I would find out everything. Then, I would try to talk to the councilor who did it. I would warn him that if he does not stop and does not apologize to the student, I will report it to the SLT. If the situation does not change, I would report this person without exception. If the situation was significantly serious, I would report it immediately without waiting for the councilor to improve.

ღYou seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?ღ
I would simply talk to the councillors about the meeting to make sure I understand everything. Communication is the best way. Alternatively, I could consider taking notes on important information to not forget anything!

ღA teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?ღ
If a teacher or receptionist told me that I was doing something that went against my training from my superiors, I would approach it very seriously. First, I would ask the person for details and clarification. Then, I would check my training to make sure that I am doing everything according to instructions. If I did indeed do something incorrect, I would apologize and make necessary changes. If I was not sure, I would consult with my higher-ups.

ღPlease provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):ღ

"International Culture Festival"

The event would be set up as a roleplay where students are assigned different countries and are tasked with showcasing their assigned country's traditions, arts, food, music, and culture. The event would take place in the school gymnasium and would provide an opportunity for students to learn about different cultures while also showcasing their own creativity.

The council or responsible for organizing the event would be responsible for making sure everything runs smoothly. This includes coordinating with teachers to ensure that students are assigned countries and have enough time to prepare their presentations. The council or club would also need to arrange for food, decorations, and any necessary equipment.

To add to the interactive aspect of the event, students could also be encouraged to wear traditional clothing from their assigned countries, and set up interactive displays such as dance performances, food tasting stations, and cultural trivia games.

Overall, the International Culture Festival would provide a fun and educational experience for students, and a great opportunity for them to showcase their creativity and appreciation for different cultures.

image (2).png

ღ Character Name:ღ

Hitomi D. Jahii

ღCharacter Gender:ღ
Female

ღCharacter Age:ღ

ღCharacter phone-number:ღ
(+81) (030)-528-7598

ღBrief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:ღ
Hitomi is an intelligent person with a quirky sense of humor. She suffers from OCD and Borderline, which greatly interfere with her life, but this will not prevent her from being a council member. Hitomi has a mysterious personality beneath the surface. She is fascinated by psychology. Deep down, she is deeply concerned about others. She has a tendency to fight evil and hates when someone evil harms innocent people. She always tries to protect and defend people. She hates gangs and people associated with them. However, Hitomi was somewhat hurt by protecting people she care about. Recently, she has been very annoyed by the fact that the school is not a completely safe place. She very much desires for everyone to feel safe there, regardless of the risk of attack or bullying. She is very determined and will do whatever it takes to achieve her goals, even if it means sacrificing her own well-being. She is loyal to those she cares about, and is grateful for their support. She has been mistreated by others in the past, but remains gracious and behaves in a way that is appropriate and considerate. Hitomi has a tendency to take others' problems over her own, which makes her someone who truly wants to help someone from the bottom of her heart.

ღCharacter appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):ღ
The female below, had a innocent and sweet appearance. Additionally, Their hair, was a sweet complex of pink. Hitomi would also have two scars that would appear over the skin of their face and several scars over their arms.

[Hitomi D. Jahii portrait]

Image5.jpg

ღWhat separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:ღ

What sets her apart from others is that instead of threatening with penalties, she will use psychological methods to ensure safety and comply with school rules. Hitomi is very understanding towards others, and will strive for the best solution to a problem, not the quickest solution.

ღWhy do you want this position?:ღ
I want this position because I am interested in school and people's matters, and I think this will be the perfect job for me.

ღWhat interests you the most about student council?:ღ
Improving the school, helping people and teachers in their work, integration with the school environment and creating various attractions for students to provide them with the best fun.

ღWhat could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:ღ
In life it can be very difficult to ensure safety. That's why I will do my best to make sure everyone feels safe, it's extremely important to me. It's also important to treat everyone well, just as you would like to be treated! I dream of providing people with the best fun they can have.
☆☆☆ Thanks for reading my application! <3 ☆☆☆
FurnaceRP ©

Last edited:

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, we have decided to accept your application:

- please ping Customable#1590 in the Karakura academics help channel to receive your discord roles and create a ticket in-game to receive your in-game roles

Users who are viewing this thread