mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Fusion skins!

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Hey, people I have started watching steven universe and I really like it, I want to make fusion skins so basically, I take two skins then fuse them and then well you get your skin.

Example

7c6c659ffb4a0f31-namemc-render.png +a1ff3c85da964c66-namemc-render (1).png =12421d716e8dda22-namemc-render.png

Now some of these skins aren't going to be very good for roleplay like as you saw above that one isn't human.

I am also doing ship related skins

and if you want we can get into details like 5 people in one Fusion skin.

Here is the format for a fusion skin.

IGNS:
Links to skins:
Amount of people getting fused (I do up to five):
Ship name (If it's a ship, if not put N/A):

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Eyyy, Steven Universe. Space Dorito.
A space dorito? that would be cool, but what does that have to do with Steven Universe? And people I am still waiting on replies :~:

Last edited:

WildSense

Level 45
You'll have some skin requests soon. People are probably asleep, so just wait a day or two. Don't get too discouraged.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich

Hazel

Level 43
The moment when you can't think of anyone to be shipped with and you don't watch Steven universe

;-;

Greci

Level 46
OMfg you watch Steven Universe, ahhh me too. My favourite character is Pearl, piss off she is my fav character, jk.

Arceui

Level 17
A space dorito? that would be cool, but what does that have to do with Steven Universe? And people I am still waiting on replies :~:
So if you have been introduced to a character named Peridot, then that's her nickname if not, just wait I'm not spoiling the rest if I can.

Arceui

Level 17
OMfg you watch Steven Universe, ahhh me too. My favourite character is Pearl, piss off she is my fav character, jk.
My favorite is a tie between Peri, and Lapis, and Jasper,
WAIT THAT'S ALL OF THEM, IT'S A SHIP.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich

Users who are viewing this thread