Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
~Future Bunnys~ - By Totoro_Sammypoo <3

Chapter one
~A boy in a new life~

Once in a futuristic time in a futuristic place in a futuristic city there lived a boy called Kyle he was thin skinny and light. He was like every other child, he would ride his hoverboard like any ordinary child in any ordinary city in any ordinary places. He would go to school in his mothers Hoverover like any other normal child, unlike that weird boy that all the grownups told their kids not to talk to, he had clothes with coal and muck everywhere! he didn't even have a hoverboard let alone a Hoverover! he was weird alright, all the kids said that he had no parents and had to work at the coal generator to live. "He must be really dumb to work at a coal generator!" Said a kid strong looking kid. "I bet his brain is smaller than that Donald trump guy that started world war three!". "Yeah too bad the Americans destroyed Canda when world war three was happening". Then the teacher walked in, "Hey kiddywinks!" it was Mr. Totoro my favorite teacher so the first day of grade 6 wouldn't be so bad! "Now if you would like to do some boring stuff that you kids like while I get my desk sorted up" "Sure thing sir," said all the students. "I can't believe we got Mr. Totoro!" Muttered a kid "His amazing isn't he" said another. Once Mr. Totoro was done he looked at the class and said "Ok... We've got a new student, look after him well or suffer my displeasure...". Then... CRACK!

Chapter two
~The new kid~

Crack went the glass as a hoverboard went whirling past it. BOOM CRACK OUCH! It was total Chaos! "Everyone do something your mom would tell you if you were about to be killed!" Said Mr. Totoro "WERE GOING TO BE KILLED????" Yelled a kid "THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT!" Yelled Mr. Totoro. "Ouch" yelled the new kid. "Never a good idea to try to get to class on this hoverboard..". "Why hello Nick!" As Mr. Totoro got off from the floor knocking some of his broken desks off him. "You caused quite a trouble" then he laughed "Its ok I will say it was some science or something". "Thanks, sir..." muttered Nick. "Well that was a good start of the day" Said Kyle, then everyone started to laugh and shake Nicks' hand. "Hey aren't you that kid that used to have all that ugly coal" Said Dagger "Shut up Dagger" Said Lily, "Or WHAT," said Dagger "Or I will make you do it..." Said Lily in a scary and frightening voice. "Heh kids... we don't need to fight.," said Mr. Totoro. "Now kids listen up, I've got to teach you to get me a life because after high school you kids without a life will need one" "YoU!~!~!~ I HAVE A LIFE!!" Screamed Lily. "That's what they all say," says Mr. Totoro as if its fact." "DINNNNGGG!" went the bell" Oh that went fast... didn't even get to waste my time on boring work, Well get out of my sight kiddywinks" "OkkK!" yelled the class as they left the classroom.

Chapter three
~Mutant bunnies?~

As we got back into class Mr. Totoro said "Ok kids for now on call me Mr. T because it makes me sound like one of those fancy rappers " "Ye Ye" Said Gangster Steven. "Ok so since I've got to scrap a living I've got to teach you about history, As I don't like old history I am going to teach you history that is a little less boring!" "What will we be learning" Said Nick "That's a very good question!" said Mr. T. "Now let me look at this GIGANTIC book on WW3. "Mr. T can you let someone pick the page??? like through a competition?" Said Nerdy George. "That's a great idea huh.... Nick come here and close your eyes and then open the book on a random page!" "Huh, that's how you're going to teach us!" "This is amazing and fun!" Said Social Sam. So nick walked up to the book and looked away while opening the book at a random page. "Ah! the WAMB? No idea what that is but ok let's go!".

Moree to be maddeee~ (I am too bored to do something interesting so gonna leave it for awhile)

Users who are viewing this thread