Mxxkie
Omega

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
My Minecraft username is Fxxkie.

How old are you?:
I’m currently seventeen years old.

Do you have any previous bans?:
I don’t have any bans on this account, but I had one a while ago on my main account, Mxxkie.

What Country are you from?:
I am from the United States of America.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
I have a Discord, it’s Malachinrjb#1975, I also have a functional microphone!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I completely understand and if I have to go inactive for any reason, I’ll be sure to notify the proper overseers.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I would say my activity is acceptable. I’m on nearly every day for several hours and it changes in length depending on the day.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I believe I’ve been on SchoolRP for nearly two years now.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/mxxkies-college-council-application.26842/ (Denied)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/zestois-culinary-teacher-application.20937/ (Denied)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/mxxkies-police-officer-application.35382/ (Denied)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/mxxkies-police-intern-application.37549/ (Pending)

Journalist Application sent via dms (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/mxxkies-college-council-reapplication.28094/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/mxxkies-korean-language-application.28808/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/fluffs-malagasy-language-application.26656/ (Accepted)

(For my Alt)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/wxxkies-culinary-professor-application.31620/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/wxxkies-spanish-language-application.31702/ (Accepted)

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
Currently, I’m locked at grade 8.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

I want to do what I loved. I served as professor for culinary for nearly five months. In that period I had taught over one hundred classes and received both POTM and H.D for the Major Arts. I enjoyed my stay and taught many a new, valuable life skill. However, due to certain events I had to say farewell. Luckily, I’ve managed to pull myself back up and things have settled down. That being said, I believe I can do what I love again and teach those around me an essential life skill.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

Yes, not only over a two year period here on SRP, but also for years beforehand on other servers.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom logs are a quick, simple, and easy way to log a class. One uses them to ensure their faction lead knows that they’re on track and it shows your activity. There's an easy-to-follow log that you can copy and paste along with a screenshot.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

Strict rules for my culinary class are as follows.

1. Wash your hands.
2. Do not store raw food next to cooked food, (cross-contamination).
3. No foul language, even if you burn yourself.
4. Notify me immediately of burns or spills.
5. Try not to concoct anything toxic as the dean and vice dean often pop in to taste test, and between you and I, I’d like to keep them alive.
6. Be respectful. Not only to me, but to your peers as well.
7. I’m your professor, but while you’re in my classroom; I’m also your legal guardian. If you have issues of any sort, I will be there for you, along with the rest of our lovely faculty.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

Surprisingly for being on SRP for a while, I’ve only really ever held three roles. That of a councillor, professor and most recently, journalist. Through these, I’ve learned how to approach students of all tempers and mannerisms. As I have taught those around me how to unlock a passion for culinary, in turn I have also been taught several valuable lessons I continue to use to this day.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

As a college professor, you’re the last line of defense. Your students’ next step is that of being a citizen in the real world and it is your job to prepare them for it. Personally, my subject of choice is that of a basic life skill. You don’t have to be a master chef once my class comes and goes, but if I can teach you what cross-contamination is, or how to make a poached egg, or unlock a love of baking; then I’ve done my part and I couldn’t ask for more. As for a salary, unless it’s changed, professors make 450,000 yen; along with an extra 50,000 after completing ten extra classes, leading to a total of 500,000 yen.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Dominic Delgado hails from Miami, Florida. Like his name implies, he is Hispanic. Dominic had a troubled upbringing with his brother especially, delving into the world of crime. However, he soon found his head and realized he had a tough decision to make; stay and possibly sink with his brother, or get out when he still can. Dominic chose the latter and little did he know, it’d be one of the best decisions he had ever made.

Dom fled, traveling the globe. However, everywhere he went, he picked up a thing or two. From the States, to Latin America, all over Asia, and nearly the entirety of Europe, he developed a worldwide palette. As homage to his stays in these places, he started to experiment with their cuisine.

As years passed, he grew an appreciation for each culture’s dishes and above all, that of Asian especially Japanese, stuck out to him. To fully develop his palette he moved to Japan. There he stayed, learning and eventually teaching; passing his knowledge down to others.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

Dominic isn’t a super strict person. He’s made plenty of bad choices in his life and it’s what makes him human. He understands they’re kids and want to have fun, but at the same time, they’re nearly adults and should behave like it; especially being on a team. They, like faculty, are supposed to be shining beacons in this school. The dean only accepts the best of the best and if you’re not going to take it seriously, he’ll have no problem finding someone else who would.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

Dominic has traveled the world, and this late in his life, he doesn’t need to entertain any child in his classroom. If the student refuses to comply, he'll simply hand them over to the slt. If he has any issues he can’t handle on his own, he knows they’d be more than happy to take it off his hands.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me He’d sigh, shaking his head in disappointment before starting towards the door. He’d eye the students as he’d press the intercom continuing on to call for assistance..

/me He’d shoo the students back from the oven as he quickly threw on some mitten and pulled the smoking turkey from the oven; proceeding to smother the flames with his apron.

/me He’d grip the dough, forming it into a ball before smacking it down on the floured countertop. He’d proceed to grind his palms into it several times over, kneading it until it became firm and uniform.

/me He’d grin in silence as his pupils darted from student to student, searching for a single smirk from his class as he’d finish the pun. His grin would slowly fade as he realized nobody was laughing.

/me He’d scratch at his beard in confusion, trying to comprehend how the student thought putting butter in a microwave for 7 MINUTES would result in no less than an explosion.

Backstory

Dominic ‘Dom’ Delgado was raised in Miami, Florida with the rest of his family. At a young age, he realized he was different from other kids. He still enjoyed a game of pick-up football, but started to drift to the finer arts. For time, everything seemed to be heading his way. However, peace didn’t last long as his brother, Luis was getting into trouble. In and out of prison, the drama was too much for Dom and after graduating high school, with the little he saved, he fled.

He spent what he could travelling from place to place. From stowing away on trains to riding llamas across the desert, whatever it took to keep moving ahead. Often, he’d become close to those who sheltered them and while travelling the globe he tried a lot of new food. Being Latino, he’s always had a love for fresh foods, and where else would they be fresher than in the countries that came up with them? So with each stop he tasted and he learned. Sometimes having the recipe given to him, other times spending countless nights painstakingly deciphering each ingredient using smell and taste, little did he know, this was slowly training him to hone his abilities.

Eventually moving through the world, he adapted and learned most cuisines, last, but not least was Japanese. After stopping in countries like France to learn in a professional environment, making more money and jobs along the way, he had enough to comfortably make and stay in Japan. The culture was so enticing, Dom decided to settle down. Age 36, not old, but getting older, he decided he didn’t want to be in such a demanding and competitive field for his whole life. He decided to share his near decades worth of experience with others, to teach. The student becomes a master and takes on his own disciples. With a clear goal in mind, he eagerly and hopefully took his first step into the next chapter of his life.

After landing in Karakura, finally ready to slow down for once in his life; Dominic turned towards putting knowledge, the most powerful weapon of all, and something he had acquired over decades of experience, into the hands of those around him. He was always grateful towards his mentors and realized it was time for him to take up the mantle and teach others as he was once taught.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Dominic Delgado

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Delgado

Given Name(s): Dom

Preferred Name: Dom by colleagues, Mr. Delgado by students.

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: N/A

Nationality: Japanese (Previously American)

Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Working Experience (# of years): 32

Academic Degree:
Masters degree

Year of Graduation: 1992

Major(s): World Cuisine, Professional Cooking

Minors: Basic Cooking, Hospitality

Native Languages: English, Spanish

Other Languages: Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: N/A

Preferred Teaching Subject: International Foods (Culinary)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread